Police Briefs

There are 6 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Police Briefs. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police allege a Leominster man raped a woman and cut her with a knife, according to a report written after the alleged victim sought medical treatment Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Keith B

West Brookfield, MA

#1 Dec 4, 2007
Thank God no pigeons were hurt in the fire!

Since: Nov 07

Cambridge, MA

#2 Dec 4, 2007
Violent rapes, drugged homeless youth without a future committing vandalism, how much more of this can we take? Leominster isn't exactly small town America is it. Once people realize just how slummy most of MA is, with no job prospects they just leave and who can blame them?

I just feel sorry for the communities out west and in the south that they move to. It's a values deficit. You can tell there is one when they keep voting in the same losers drawn from the same communist party year after year. Along with the values deficit it appears that public education burns out critical thinking skills by the time you reach high school.
Shannon

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Dec 5, 2007
Seven Thunders........I couldn't have said it any better. Growing up in Mass, being the only state that I knew I bought my first house here...TOTAL MISTAKE and I regret everyday of it, I have plans to move out of New England but with the h ouse market the way it is looks like I might be here for a while longer. Granted there is crime everywhere.....I'll take my chances elsewhere
El Mamatoto

Leominster, MA

#4 Dec 5, 2007
Slutsky? LOL!
skeptik

Oakham, MA

#5 Dec 5, 2007
SevenThunders wrote:
Violent rapes, drugged homeless youth without a future committing vandalism, how much more of this can we take? Leominster isn't exactly small town America is it. Once people realize just how slummy most of MA is, with no job prospects they just leave and who can blame them?
I just feel sorry for the communities out west and in the south that they move to. It's a values deficit. You can tell there is one when they keep voting in the same losers drawn from the same communist party year after year. Along with the values deficit it appears that public education burns out critical thinking skills by the time you reach high school.
Hit the ol' nail right on the head with that one !!!!!
Cella

Cleveland, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2007
El Mamatoto wrote:
Slutsky? LOL!
this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Jeremiah's sake, try them for murder 6 hr Billybob 10
News Veteran legislators offer advice to winner of T... 8 hr Karen 2
Time to get a Job 12 hr Billybob 10
Stop stalking me and my family 20 hr Billybob 132
So, let's talk about Jeff Bean (Sep '11) Feb 6 Karen 41
Lynch for Mayor - deemed "Not Credible" (Aug '11) Feb 5 Vincent 207
Dan Kirouac returns live to McNally's Feb 5 New England Music... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages