Police Briefs

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police allege a Leominster man raped a woman and cut her with a knife, according to a report written after the alleged victim sought medical treatment Saturday.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2007
Keith B

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Thank God no pigeons were hurt in the fire!

Since: Nov 07

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Violent rapes, drugged homeless youth without a future committing vandalism, how much more of this can we take? Leominster isn't exactly small town America is it. Once people realize just how slummy most of MA is, with no job prospects they just leave and who can blame them?

I just feel sorry for the communities out west and in the south that they move to. It's a values deficit. You can tell there is one when they keep voting in the same losers drawn from the same communist party year after year. Along with the values deficit it appears that public education burns out critical thinking skills by the time you reach high school.
Shannon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Seven Thunders........I couldn't have said it any better. Growing up in Mass, being the only state that I knew I bought my first house here...TOTAL MISTAKE and I regret everyday of it, I have plans to move out of New England but with the h ouse market the way it is looks like I might be here for a while longer. Granted there is crime everywhere.....I'll take my chances elsewhere
El Mamatoto

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Slutsky? LOL!
skeptik

Newburyport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

SevenThunders wrote:
Violent rapes, drugged homeless youth without a future committing vandalism, how much more of this can we take? Leominster isn't exactly small town America is it. Once people realize just how slummy most of MA is, with no job prospects they just leave and who can blame them?
I just feel sorry for the communities out west and in the south that they move to. It's a values deficit. You can tell there is one when they keep voting in the same losers drawn from the same communist party year after year. Along with the values deficit it appears that public education burns out critical thinking skills by the time you reach high school.
Hit the ol' nail right on the head with that one !!!!!
Cella

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2007

El Mamatoto wrote:
Slutsky? LOL!
this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE