Comments
101 - 120 of 173 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 12, 2013
 
Oh, shite, Stamos, I meant "village idiot" not "town idiot." But you know what I mean. "village idiot," or "town idiot." "City idiot," whatever...

Why do you argue with the village idiot so? Because you're vying for his position!

See you, Stamos!!! You win!!! You're a smart dummy!!

Ha ha!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 13, 2013
 
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Oh, shite, Stamos, I meant "village idiot" not "town idiot." But you know what I mean. "village idiot," or "town idiot." "City idiot," whatever...
Why do you argue with the village idiot so? Because you're vying for his position!
See you, Stamos!!! You win!!! You're a smart dummy!!
Ha ha!!!
Like I said Civil, unfortunately there are many like you who are still being ruled by race hustlers.
Here's a little something special just for you civil. It's shows just how successfull the race hustlers in your herd have been at building their own plantation. Just keep in mind though civil, "you didn't build it".... It was a collective effort among your herd.

The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 13, 2013
 
How did Lynch end up in Fitchburg?

When will he realize that he would be much better off if he moves away from Fitchburg with its good ole boy network, FPD, Mayor Wong, the Sentinel and - worst of all - the blue light?
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The True Story wrote:
How did Lynch end up in Fitchburg?
When will he realize that he would be much better off if he moves away from Fitchburg with its good ole boy network, FPD, Mayor Wong, the Sentinel and - worst of all - the blue light?
leave my bud alone b.....
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 13, 2013
 
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>leave my bud alone b.....
Just asking...
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The True Story wrote:
How did Lynch end up in Fitchburg?
When will he realize that he would be much better off if he moves away from Fitchburg with its good ole boy network, FPD, Mayor Wong, the Sentinel and - worst of all - the blue light?
YES, if someone doesn't like it where they are they LEAVE! The only reason someone would stay is because they have a good job and a nice home. Even then those people seek other places that they can get a job and buy a new home.

I don't want to hear that he is going to help us and feels he needs to stay to cleanup the city. He WASN'T voted in! It's OVER !

Only someone who is insane would stay in a place they do not like especially when they have nothing to hold them here!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 13, 2013
 
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said Civil, unfortunately there are many like you who are still being ruled by race hustlers.
Here's a little something special just for you civil. It's shows just how successfull the race hustlers in your herd have been at building their own plantation. Just keep in mind though civil, "you didn't build it".... It was a collective effort among your herd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P-WoAplJGSEXX
Jesus Christ, Stamos, all those black folk are scary, aren't they? Well, if I were you, I'd avoid Atlanta Georgia. Sure are lots of black folks there. Hell, if I were you, I wouldn't visit Cambridge either. All those people of color sure would scare the shite out of you.

Stamos, did you get beat up by the black kids in school, or maybe you were mugged by a black assailant, or perhaps you were passed over for a promotion because of affirmative action....

OR did you just learn your bigotry were most racists learn-at home?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, if someone doesn't like it where they are they LEAVE! The only reason someone would stay is because they have a good job and a nice home. Even then those people seek other places that they can get a job and buy a new home.
I don't want to hear that he is going to help us and feels he needs to stay to cleanup the city. He WASN'T voted in! It's OVER !
Only someone who is insane would stay in a place they do not like especially when they have nothing to hold them here!
I like Fitchburg. For another, Mayor Wong is not from Fitchburg as I have been a resident longer than she has been here. I like the people of Fitchburg. The good ole boy network is just 100 people and then there are probably another 100 that kiss their ass and allow themselves to be the butt of the networks jokes.

There are over 40,000 citizens and the majority of them are very good people. If the good ole boy network left then Fitchburg could grow both as a comunity as well as growth in commerce. It is evident to all that the only commerce allowed is through the good ole boy networks approval.

I have been told by both Solomito and Wong supporters that I was right on many of the topics.I have been told by many in the courts and the police that everyone knows about the network but noone has ever stated it nor pointed them out.

They were Wong and Solomito supporters and I respect them highly for their support. I hope Solomito makes another run.
TWO

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>leave my bud alone b.....
Peas in a pod, no wonder you're buddies. You're both severely deranged!
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

TWO wrote:
<quoted text>
Peas in a pod, no wonder you're buddies. You're both severely deranged!
calm down mama

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Feb 22, 2013
 
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow I pick up nomination papers! Tomorrow the signs get placed in the yard. Every Thursday I will be downtown for questions in reference to my stances and proposals.
It is time to take back city hall. Fitchburg belongs to the citizens of Fitchburg!
Lynch, if you're looking for votes then the voters have every right to know if you are capable of backing up your own words with deeds. How can you expect voters to trust you in the management of a multi-million dollar budget if you can't even be trusted to follow through on your own simple tasks? Now please answer the question, the voters have every right to know.

Have you picked up nomination papers, have you placed signs in your front yard and have you been downtown every Thursday since last month answering questions when you said you would be doing these things?
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Your the best Stamy, we love you man!!!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in. The ONLY people who laugh at me are the 100 ass kisses of the "goodole boy network"! LMAO
They were able to completely cripple my efforts the last time. This time is different as the ethics commission, the FBI and others will be watching.

The entire "good ole boy" network went into stopping me from reaching the voters.I will not allow it to happen this time around.
We are going to begin with stopping this bidding with the city for towing contracts which in my mind is fraud. Whitey Bulger did this sort of thing in Southie as all liquer stores had to charge $1.00 extra for every case of beer sold in South Boston as many went to Dorchester to purchase liquer.
Hey, Lynch. Just curious. As the campaign season is just around the corner, are the FBI and the Ethics commission on board for your upcoming campaign? How about your probation officer? And if the University holds a candidates night, will they let you beam it in from Cedar Street?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Lynch. Just curious. As the campaign season is just around the corner, are the FBI and the Ethics commission on board for your upcoming campaign? How about your probation officer? And if the University holds a candidates night, will they let you beam it in from Cedar Street?
For one I am NOT on probation! Get a clue! Call the court house and tell them that Lynch is violating his probation and they will tell you that I AM NOT ON PROBATION.

And for another I am not running for Mayor. I have too many ailments right now and in order to run in this corrupt city you need all the energy you can give. Mayor Wong will be Mayor again. Hopefully she will have some resolve and to get something done and to finally do something for the citizens of Fitchburg.

I will still supporther when she does something toward making Fitchburg a better and saferplace to live and I will be there to complain, protest and to call heron any lies or bad moves for the citizens. Something the city council and the Sentinel should be doing already!

In reference to FSU and their unethical decision to unjustly bar me because I express my free speech rights; I believe that this is something that will be addressed in court. This is the only way you can resolve anything with peoplein power that enjoy abusing their authority but it must be Federal court.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For one I am NOT on probation! Get a clue! Call the court house and tell them that Lynch is violating his probation and they will tell you that I AM NOT ON PROBATION.
And for another I am not running for Mayor. I have too many ailments right now and in order to run in this corrupt city you need all the energy you can give. Mayor Wong will be Mayor again. Hopefully she will have some resolve and to get something done and to finally do something for the citizens of Fitchburg.
I will still supporther when she does something toward making Fitchburg a better and saferplace to live and I will be there to complain, protest and to call heron any lies or bad moves for the citizens. Something the city council and the Sentinel should be doing already!
In reference to FSU and their unethical decision to unjustly bar me because I express my free speech rights; I believe that this is something that will be addressed in court. This is the only way you can resolve anything with peoplein power that enjoy abusing their authority but it must be Federal court.
ANOTHER court case? My, you are one busy boy, aren't you? Between threatening to sue everyone, conducting "investigations", rooting out alleged corruption, filing dozens of groundless complaints about people, sending mounds of "evidence" to everyone and their brothers and taking photos of license plates , let alone assaulting cops and firemen...well, I guess I can see why you might feel too tired to run again.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER court case? My, you are one busy boy, aren't you? Between threatening to sue everyone, conducting "investigations", rooting out alleged corruption, filing dozens of groundless complaints about people, sending mounds of "evidence" to everyone and their brothers and taking photos of license plates , let alone assaulting cops and firemen...well, I guess I can see why you might feel too tired to run again.
I didn't assault any police and I didn't assault any firefighters. You continue to harrass me over these false allegations then you may get what you want!

Lets produce all the evidence!!! You want to continue to open your mouth then produce FACTS!!!!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't assault any police and I didn't assault any firefighters. You continue to harrass me over these false allegations then you may get what you want!
Lets produce all the evidence!!! You want to continue to open your mouth then produce FACTS!!!!
Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mayoral hopeful arrested in fight

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St.is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

His friend, David L. Gonzalez, 41, of 53 Forest St., is charged with assault and battery on a police officer for trying to stop police from arresting Mr. Lynch, according to court records.

Sgt. Kerry C. Siomos alleges in his report that Mr. Lynch assaulted him about 8:45 p.m. at a car show outside of JR’s Pub on North Street, across the street from the fire station.

Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively from the area of a car parked on North Street. He said he immediately recognized Mr. Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

The officer approached Mr. Lynch as he continued to yell and flail his arms. Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch had a deranged look on his face and threatened to kill Sgt. Siomos and his family.

When Mr. Lynch then took a “fighting boxer’s stance” toward the sergeant, Sgt. Siomos told him he was under arrest.

“(Mr. Lynch) continued to assault this officer, at which time I punched subject, taking him to the ground,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Sgt. Siomos said he told Mr. Lynch to stay on the ground, but when he got up and went after Sgt. Siomos again, Firefighter P.J. Roy, who had been on call as an emergency medical technician at the fire station, put his arms around him to restrain him. Mr. Lynch then began striking him with his elbows to get away, according to police reports.

Mr. Gonzalez tried to physically prevent Sgt. Siomos from arresting Mr. Lynch.

“I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

“As we came down North Street, Lynch stated,‘Hey, pull over. I want to check out these vehicles,’” Mr. Gonzalez allegedly told police.“Then he got out and started taking pictures. I knew we should have kept going, but he wanted to stop.”

Mr. Lynch told police he was going to the CVS pharmacy to pick up his medications. Court documents say he is taking several medications, including Paroxetine for anxiety and depression.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said. His brother served two years in prison.

Mr. Lynch moved to Fitchburg in 2000 and alleges that local and state police have harassed him since.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER court case? My, you are one busy boy, aren't you? Between threatening to sue everyone, conducting "investigations", rooting out alleged corruption, filing dozens of groundless complaints about people, sending mounds of "evidence" to everyone and their brothers and taking photos of license plates , let alone assaulting cops and firemen...well, I guess I can see why you might feel too tired to run again.
"Groundless complaints?" Bring the evidence of such complaints! You like to talk but you never bring facts!

I noticed that the University building on Cedar street was shoveled this time around!!! Someone was listening! I see that the health department has been addressing situations. I see that public safety has gotten more professional and attentive.

I encourage everyone to assist the city. If complaints are not addressed then complain to the state. We will have a working community within Fitchburg. Fitchburg will be a safer and better place to live and to do business. We cannot allow our leaders to sit on their hands any longer. Tell them to forget about the "4 Million" in the bank and to pay attention to the needs of the citizens and business community. Lets work together.

Our kids should respect authority and visa versa. This is a route towards building a community. We do not need aggressive police to push on kids unless the kids disrespect first and then you need to show authority.

For example, talk to the kids hanging out on corners and do not harrass them unless they are either disturbing the peace or breaking a law. Otherwise a respectful approach will bring respect. This is the bratton approach and it works.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Groundless complaints?" Bring the evidence of such complaints! You like to talk but you never bring facts!
Really? how's this one:

Aug 22, 2011
Lynch Wrote:
"Is the FPD officially involved in making threats and false statements on this forum? Is Chief Demoura himself involved? I find it curious that I send Chief Demoura an email and the contents of that email end up posted online within minutes!?
Is it my old friend Chief Kearns? Is it officer Ledoux? What about officer Fossa, the IA man in charge? Sgt. Fossa, were you at JRs the night in question? HMMM?
I am now convinced that the FPD has personally been harassing me online utilyzing department computers. Nice bunch! So which one of you have decided to shoot me? What is the scenario? Are you going to use a proven killer or are you going to chose someone to obtain redwings?
If in fact you succeed on killing me, my family will become more resilient than you ever experienced in your life. And I will guarantee you that I will haunt your murdering self everyday of your life.
Now one for the gipper; YOU ARE THE REAL MURDERING POS AND YOU HIDE BEHIND A BADGE TO DO IT LEGALLY! Feel proud!!!!!!"
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

QUOTE "Lynch" quoted text>

"Groundless complaints?" Bring the evidence of such complaints! You like to talk but you never bring facts! QUOTE

And of course there's this little gem, from some time ago...
Lynch Wrote:
12-16-09
"The FBI awaits a call from the attorney general’s office, the mayor of Fitchburg in order to begin investigations. At present there are investigations taking place within Fitchburg.
You can email the FBI at the Boston office for inquiry request. Boston@ic.fbi.gov"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/ ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leominster Discussions

Search the Leominster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 2 hr Jtn 24
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) 6 hr Will 17
Market Basket ready to hire 17 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 18 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' Tue Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
Leominster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leominster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leominster
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••