Astrologer Sally Cragin will speak at Leominster Art Association meeting

Jun 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

The Leominster Art Association will hold its final monthly meeting for the season Tuesday at the Congregational Church of Christ, 583 Main St. .

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
Guy Gadbois

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

"Sally is also a columnist, playwright, teacher and Fitchburg School Committee member, and is the only professional astrologer serving in public office in New England."

Are you kidding me? This full-time wacko bills herself as a "professional astrologer?" Since when has astrology required anything other than a gullible fool who believes in nothing?

Something about Cragin suggests she placed her head inside a large bell and had someone pull the rope.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You can become anything if you sleep in a Holiday Inn!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2013
 
I read the story on the S&E site and was going to make a joke. Then I clicked on the story about the 28 yr. old assaulting his 15 yr. old pregnant girlfriend and thought WTF is going on.

You can't blame the police for this one. There are some sick demented residents in Fitchburg.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Hmmmm wrote:
I read the story on the S&E site and was going to make a joke. Then I clicked on the story about the 28 yr. old assaulting his 15 yr. old pregnant girlfriend and thought WTF is going on.
You can't blame the police for this one. There are some sick demented residents in Fitchburg.
No, you cannot blame the police when a 28 year old man assualts his pregnant 15 year old girlfriend. I agree.

But, you can make a commment on Domestic Violence in the US: Statistics prove that Domestic Violence is higher in Law Enforcement families than it is in families from the general public. I don't doubt it for a moment. Cops typically have to win in an argument; even when they are dead wrong. And, typically it does work out that way for them, due to carrying the mighty badge. As a result, many cops are ill equipped for not always winning. I guess as a result they just start belting around their family members around and/or verbally abusing them. Again, at numbers higher than what happens in families from the general population....
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 13, 2013
 
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you cannot blame the police when a 28 year old man assualts his pregnant 15 year old girlfriend. I agree.
But, you can make a commment on Domestic Violence in the US: Statistics prove that Domestic Violence is higher in Law Enforcement families than it is in families from the general public. I don't doubt it for a moment. Cops typically have to win in an argument; even when they are dead wrong. And, typically it does work out that way for them, due to carrying the mighty badge. As a result, many cops are ill equipped for not always winning. I guess as a result they just start belting around their family members around and/or verbally abusing them. Again, at numbers higher than what happens in families from the general population....
You really can't help yourself, can you? Every story on every subject always winds up being related to the worldwide conspiracy against you. Won't this violate the terms of your probation?
Chief Inspector Dreyfus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you cannot blame the police when a 28 year old man assualts his pregnant 15 year old girlfriend. I agree.
But, you can make a commment on Domestic Violence in the US: Statistics prove that Domestic Violence is higher in Law Enforcement families than it is in families from the general public. I don't doubt it for a moment. Cops typically have to win in an argument; even when they are dead wrong. And, typically it does work out that way for them, due to carrying the mighty badge. As a result, many cops are ill equipped for not always winning. I guess as a result they just start belting around their family members around and/or verbally abusing them. Again, at numbers higher than what happens in families from the general population....
Whatever. But in your (many) run-ins with the cops, you always seemed to be on the wrong side of the argument. And as for being dead wrong in an argument, I seem to remember one instance of that. Someone was dead and you were wrong.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't help yourself, can you? Every story on every subject always winds up being related to the worldwide conspiracy against you. Won't this violate the terms of your probation?
Again, it's the Marsha Brady Syndrome. Lynch just cannot stand the cops getting all the credit and attention. He has to discredit them every chance he gets.

Instead of "Marsha Marsha Marsha!" It's "Cops Cops Cops!"
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't help yourself, can you? Every story on every subject always winds up being related to the worldwide conspiracy against you. Won't this violate the terms of your probation?
Hey, I did not drag the subject of the cops into this story; Poster # 3 above did. I simply informed the Readers of some facts (again, FACTS) regarding Domestic Violence numbers in the US. Again, I was not the one who originally brought this story into a different direction.

I am more than happy to simply stay on the subject of our local Ball Gazer, Sally Cragin....
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I did not drag the subject of the cops into this story; Poster # 3 above did. I simply informed the Readers of some facts (again, FACTS) regarding Domestic Violence numbers in the US. Again, I was not the one who originally brought this story into a different direction.
I am more than happy to simply stay on the subject of our local Ball Gazer, Sally Cragin....
Don't bring up the police unless the police were mentioned in the story.

You have to learn to refrain yourself. This isn't about police domestic violence. That would be a whole different story.

How can you ever be Mayor if you cannot focus on the main subject matter?

You have an obscession with the police.

How come you didn't mention the number of inmates currently in prison for domestic violence? Why Why Why?
Sarah

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Guy Gadbois wrote:
"Sally is also a columnist, playwright, teacher and Fitchburg School Committee member, and is the only professional astrologer serving in public office in New England."
Are you kidding me? This full-time wacko bills herself as a "professional astrologer?" Since when has astrology required anything other than a gullible fool who believes in nothing?
Something about Cragin suggests she placed her head inside a large bell and had someone pull the rope.
I've heard Sally and the Mayor hook up monthly to consult with a Ouija board. They say the planchette often leaves the board at a high rate of speed in Sally's direction and then she gives Lisa her monthly horoscope.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
Leominster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leominster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leominster
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••