Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#45 Jun 25, 2013
Leominster the BS man wrote:
<quoted text>
You work for me and every citizen of Fitchburg!!! This is FACT! This is why five local towns just recently fired their public servants.
You feel safe and there is a reason and you know it. You are protected from being held accountable. Let me tell you do not believe that your co-workers are too happy with these circumstances as they get passed by and they are made to be ethically responsible.
You are wrong!
From what I have read you seem to hold a sense of entitlement and believe everyone works for you. I as tax payer do not believe that it's my obligation to give you a paycheck of my money when you have not earned it.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#46 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you enjoy massive profits due to your relations with the city. So you have an interest. If you remember and look at your records we use to call your company all the time in the past but we stopped.
This was a hunch that we had before as a few weeks ago you flew by my mother and I on purpose revving your motor.
You didn't tow our car as carstar did. I remember going to your establishment and asking for our car and you stated, "no, we do not tow for the city but that will change soon".
Hahahaha, sorry cupcake I actually don't own a tow truck company but i did sleep in a holiday in last night.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#47 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me ask you. What percentage of Fitchburg matters to you? All 40,000 plus matter to me and they all get my respect. You and your good ole boys have destroyed the community of Fitchburg through your corruption!
How many out of that 40,000 have moved to Fitchburg in the past ten years? You do not own no rights to RULE Fitchburg as you may think. We live here, we pay taxes and we are part of the community.
Let me tell you about my neighbor. He and his wife have two young boys. They attend church together as a family at least three times a week. They are extremely polite and very nice neighbors. They speak very little English. The two boys speak both English and Spanish.
Two bullets went into their window sill a few months ago. I am concerned for these young kids as well as ALL the kids in Fitchburg not just kids of the connected or kids or your family.
Everyone deserves to be treated equal and NO ONE should EVER be allowed to ABUSE their position nor violate laws due to who they are ort who they know!!!!!!!!
Interesting story. When your neighbors house was being shot did the parents yell 'Quick run to the neighbors house!!' and the children responded 'Have you lost your mind?? We would rather take our chances with the bullets!!'.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#48 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>From what I have read you seem to hold a sense of entitlement and believe everyone works for you. I as tax payer do not believe that it's my obligation to give you a paycheck of my money when you have not earned it.
Running for Mayor he will have to release his tax statements. He better have paid taxes!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#50 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, sorry cupcake I actually don't own a tow truck company but i did sleep in a holiday in last night.
I believe this about you. I suspected you many other times in the past. Do not back out now,LMAO!!!! COWARD!

You have had a lot to say about a lot of people in Fitchburg I can see as I have been reading your post back through 2009. You said some pretty bad things about people!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#51 Jun 25, 2013
Alcide Roberge wrote:
No one says more nasty thing than you dirtbag. You lie about dedicated men and women on every one of your posts. You make everything up. And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston? You are insane.
As many as needed to be! Is that answered for you? If you know so much about me then you know if I ever was in a fight with someone then there would be no doubting it, huh??

You open your fat mouth about a lot of serious things. Put your money where your mouth is tough guy! Lets see who is lying "cupcake"! And if you knew anything about me then you wouldn't even call me cupcake; gay or not sunshine!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Running for Mayor he will have to release his tax statements. He better have paid taxes!
Let me ask, is your son a doctor? Huh mouth??
KellieK

United States

#55 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not a ruler! Just because your entire family is employed by the tax payer doesn't mean that you are the ruler! You are a "public servant".
You are spoiled and ungrateful as you feel entitled because that is all you know. You do not know anything about struggling nor working hard to make ends meet. You just enjoy massive benefits for your entire family on the tax payer.
You really do not believe that it is not my job to worry about city services do you?? Honestly, please answer this question as it will resolve a lot. Everyone around me tells me over and over "consider the source". Sometimes I do and it worries me even more especially if that person is a public servant.
You need to resign your job as you go against all ethics listed in the oath, almost all!!!! You are sick and you need help!
How many coffees did you drink today? How many donuts have you eaten?? I'm good aren't I ?
No one needs ethics or responsibility guidance from a convicted killer and serial liar with a long history of violence.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Jun 26, 2013
KellieK wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needs ethics or responsibility guidance from a convicted killer and serial liar with a long history of violence.
Really? I cannot tell? LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!

Reread what you just stated and go back and reread all the proven corruption involved!

What you said and what corruption has taken place the reality is that it is very bad in Fitchburg!!!!

This is what the fBI has to answer when they decide which city or town to take over.

They are breaking the law, they have broke the law.
An American

Gardner, MA

#57 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Of course people can recognize peoples writing styles.
Oh really, how about when you actually do as he put down here?

Like when I pose those uncomfortable questions to you about Republicons and you claim I am this Lynch person, you sure don't do a very good job of recognizing peoples writing styles then do you?

Whatever is convenient for you that makes you feel superior to someone else is how I see it, you're the lowest of the low in reality.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#58 Jun 26, 2013
An American wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, how about when you actually do as he put down here?
Like when I pose those uncomfortable questions to you about Republicons and you claim I am this Lynch person, you sure don't do a very good job of recognizing peoples writing styles then do you?
Whatever is convenient for you that makes you feel superior to someone else is how I see it, you're the lowest of the low in reality.
I've never claimed you are Lynch. But you are easy to spot as well. Just look for the condescending poster who is bias toward Democrats. Bingo...It's you.
Egbert Souse

United States

#59 Jun 26, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes? What taxes? He's on the cuckoo check. He don't pay no stinkin' taxes!
Egbert Souse

United States

#60 Jun 26, 2013
Alcide Roberge wrote:
No one says more nasty thing than you dirtbag. You lie about dedicated men and women on every one of your posts. You make everything up. And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston? You are insane.

Lynch wrote:
As many as needed to be! Is that answered for you? If you know so much about me then you know if I ever was in a fight with someone then there would be no doubting it, huh??

So there you have it, sports fans. Lynch thinks it's OK to assault cops. And not just Fitchburg cops. Too bad you didn't give this answer in court a couple of years ago Lynch. You would have gotten a year in the Worcester HOC instead of 2 1/2 years probation.
KellieK

United States

#61 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Reread what you just stated and go back and reread all the proven corruption involved!
What you said and what corruption has taken place the reality is that it is very bad in Fitchburg!!!!
This is what the fBI has to answer when they decide which city or town to take over.
Like I said, no one needs any guidance from you. Your compass is more broken than Captain Jack Sparrow's.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#62 Jun 26, 2013
Oh my word Lynch, I thought you promised you wouldn't be running your campaign on these threads again? Geez....I leave you alone for a bit and look what you're back on here doing. What the heck set you off that would bring you back on here acting crazy again? You were doing so good there for a while. Does this have anything to do with the Mayor's recent campaign announcement?

You need to get out there and start greeting people and knocking on doors Lynch. This is NO way to run a campaign. I thought you learned that lesson the last time?
Just Facts

United States

#63 Jun 26, 2013
Stamos,

Thanks for the levity this morning!! We all know that Lynch has an addiction for posting his nonsense on Topix like a crack cocaine addict. He can never go very long without reminding people how stupid and childish he is and how reckless with words and actions he can be.

He can't run a normal campaign because he isn't normal...he should be studied in a laboratory somewhere, where a researcher might be able to figure out how a human being can get so fucked up.

Lynch would certainly give the researchers a lot to consider.
Really

Gardner, MA

#64 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LYNCH

Whats up with the new screen name?? Are you trying to hide your self? You can't. Please tell everybody why you killed that man
whatIsGoingOn

Fitchburg, MA

#65 Jun 26, 2013
leave me alone or i'm telling my mommie
whatIsGoingOn

Fitchburg, MA

#66 Jun 26, 2013
no i'm telling the fbi or is it the cia or maybe the nsa well i'm gonna cry to everyone

i'm gonna sue you cause you are picking on me

i know who you are

i know where you are

i know you are using a computer

i know stuff
Clarence Darrow

United States

#67 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Crazyman- Who is "they?" And which law have they "broke"? LMAO! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Cordio. Ruined lives. (Nov '13) 9 min Jack 7
Numbers of homeless increase in region 5 hr Dr Martscoff 11
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... 6 hr Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 6 hr Jtn 74
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) 6 hr Tim 17
Fitchburg High, Fitchburg State team up to prov... 10 hr BillyBob 2
Scott Bonnevie 22 hr Jtn 2
•••

Leominster News Video

•••