Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Leominster Forum

Comments (Page 225)

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
beautiful thing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

All the Spanish people I know are going to vote for the Spanish guy.

It's a historical opportunity for them to be able to vote in the first Spanish Senator in Massachusetts.

(sound familiar African-Americans cira2004?)
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

D Grossman wrote:
For those of us who live on Country Road in Lunenburg, MA and have an interest in keeping our community safe, we need to know why:
1. Former police officer Jason P. Poitras was fired for cause in April 2013,
2. Former police chief Daniel F. Bourgeois was forced to resig under pressure last year,
3. Christine Tenneson, the former Lunenburg Ledger (newspaper) correspondent and criminal defendant was dumped by Doug G., Jason P., Rich D., Mike C., Terry J., Keith E., etc.
P.S. Dave, your IP address is being tracked. Another absurd post from you and you may find yourself defending yourself (personally, not through your town rag) in yet another Lunenburg-related court case.
Uh-oh - it looks like I struck a nerve.
Genius

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

beautiful thing wrote:
It's a historical opportunity for them to be able to vote in the first Spanish Senator in Massachusetts.
I suspect they are smarter than you and will not simply go for the "Spanish Guy" but instead, vote their conscience!
just the facts

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweetie. are you mad at me or my wife? Did she not service you to your liking? If you post your address I'll kindly refund the $10.
Well, my name says FLRetiree and I am registered with Topix. You could say I own this name so I don't know what to tell you. I've never lived in Largo but that is where my ISP is located.
Wow who cares about your stupid name it just saying I'm old and have one foot on a banana peal and the other foot in a grave old man!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wow who cares about your stupid name it just saying I'm old and have one foot on a banana peal and the other foot in a grave old man!
You don't even know my age and you are an imposter, the real Just Facts has some brains and is not from western Ma.
Maaatkey

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Easy win
Anchor Baby

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

beautiful thing wrote:
So you are saying the 2 spanish people who are going to actually vote will vote for Gomez? Keep in mind there will be police at the polling stations.
Malden Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I am not voting for Malarkey He is 64 and never held a job. Where is he going to create jobs for anyone? Malarkey has never voted outside of his own party's agenda in 37 years and claims to have invented the cell phone. Really? Now he is a mad scientist! I know he has sat on the Telecommunications Commission and doesn't care about the government's eye spy on every citizen. We have also had a lot of corruption here in Malden where Malarkey says he lives although he has a house in the DC area. There have been scandals involving the police, city hall and the post office. There have been unsolved murders, stabbings, and one would think he would have the attitude "Not in My City", as in zero tolernace and instead Malarkey politiczed the Newtowne massacre in his tv ads. Hey Malarkey, even people who have gun licenses misuse their guns, i.e. George Zimmerman.
Both are Liberals

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Anchor Baby wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the 2 spanish people who are going to actually vote will vote for Gomez? Keep in mind there will be police at the polling stations.
A vote for Democrat is a vote for more welfare and a vote for more welfare is a vote for more debt and a vote for more debt means a vote for more taxes and a vote for more taxes means a vote for less jobs and a vote for less jobs is a vote for more welfare and a vote for more welfare.........
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Malden Resident wrote:
I am not voting for Malarkey He is 64 and never held a job. Where is he going to create jobs for anyone? Malarkey has never voted outside of his own party's agenda in 37 years and claims to have invented the cell phone. Really? Now he is a mad scientist! I know he has sat on the Telecommunications Commission and doesn't care about the government's eye spy on every citizen. We have also had a lot of corruption here in Malden where Malarkey says he lives although he has a house in the DC area. There have been scandals involving the police, city hall and the post office. There have been unsolved murders, stabbings, and one would think he would have the attitude "Not in My City", as in zero tolernace and instead Malarkey politiczed the Newtowne massacre in his tv ads. Hey Malarkey, even people who have gun licenses misuse their guns, i.e. George Zimmerman.
"even people who have gun licenses misuse their guns"
YES, Far far too often!!!

"Where is he going to create jobs for anyone?"
Senators are not corporations, they aren't expected to create local jobs, did yours come from a Senator? be advised, IF a job is created by Government, it's a public sector job and costs you money!

"claims to have invented the cell phone"
Pure fabricated BS, like swift boating Al Gore on the internet, it's a lie.

"We have also had a lot of corruption here in Malden where Markey says he lives although he has a house in the DC area. There have been scandals involving the police, city hall and the post office. There have been unsolved murders, stabbings"
Besides your inability to end a sentance, Senators are not responsible for Local Crime!

What's the matter with you, never had a Civics lesson in your 6 year edumication?
Racist Children

Goshen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

If children were allowed to vote, their debates would sound something like this looooong ridiculous thread.

"You're stupid."
"No I'm not, you're stupid."
"Your mom is a ho."
"No, your mom is a fat, stupid ho!"

Grow up sometime soon you old racist, pathetic fools!
A Jewish State

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Racist Children wrote:
If children were allowed to vote, their debates would sound something like this looooong ridiculous thread.
"You're stupid."
"No I'm not, you're stupid."
"Your mom is a ho."
"No, your mom is a fat, stupid ho!"
Grow up sometime soon you old racist, pathetic fools!
When you insinuate racism which particular color from the color wheel are you attempting to apply to the canvas.
regressive progressives

New Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect they are smarter than you and will not simply go for the "Spanish Guy" but instead, vote their conscience!
So, when 97% of voting blacks chose the black guy, they were smart to do so?

but if 97% of Latinos vote for the latino guy, that would be dumb?

^Typical progressive singlemindedness in action.
Genie Us

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

They vote by color and the person handing out free candy. If the tax code were to go, there would be an exodus so fast that certain humans actually would take flight.
Racist Children

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

A Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>
When you insinuate racism which particular color from the color wheel are you attempting to apply to the canvas.
Racism runs rampant on this thread. I have read prejudice remarks towards the poor, elderly, women, all citizens of North Adams, democrats, republicans, African Americans, Hispanics, Latinos, and on and on. I am surprised that you all did not start raggin' on southerners or religious groups. Oh, you probably already ripped the Pope and I didn't get to read it, considering that this ridiculous thread has almost 4,500 posts. It started off with a purpose three years ago. It's time should come. It is now simply trolled by prejudice old fools that rip on each other and anyone that does not look, or believe like you.
Racist Hip Hop

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Racist Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism runs rampant on this thread. I have read prejudice remarks towards the poor, elderly, women, all citizens of North Adams, democrats, republicans, African Americans, Hispanics, Latinos, and on and on. I am surprised that you all did not start raggin' on southerners or religious groups. Oh, you probably already ripped the Pope and I didn't get to read it, considering that this ridiculous thread has almost 4,500 posts. It started off with a purpose three years ago. It's time should come. It is now simply trolled by prejudice old fools that rip on each other and anyone that does not look, or believe like you.
I hope you get all that drool bub.
Jtn

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobby a,nice spread
Malden Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Malarkey is a walking and talking politician. Not only has Malarkey never held a job, Malarkey has never been in the military and served his country such as Gomez who was a Navy Seal. It doesnt matter what your party's affiliation is or isn't, don't rag on someone who has risked their lives serving our country. Malarkey did the same thing to Lynch, who worked as an ironworker and in the private sector. Gomez was born in the US and is an American, too. Stop discriminating against him with Malarkey's racism!
Zombie

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm not even sure Malarkey is even alive. The guy is as old as the hills. Unfortunately in this state he has the big (D) on the ballot so in this state he's a lock. I won't vote for either of them simply because they run their slander ads in the middle of my Bruins games. There are a few things we hold sacred in this world at my house and one is the Bruins game so don't interupt it unless the sky is falling or if you are delivering the pizza.
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Malden Resident wrote:
Malarkey is a walking and talking politician. Not only has Malarkey never held a job, Malarkey has never been in the military and served his country such as Gomez who was a Navy Seal. It doesnt matter what your party's affiliation is or isn't, don't rag on someone who has risked their lives serving our country. Malarkey did the same thing to Lynch, who worked as an ironworker and in the private sector. Gomez was born in the US and is an American, too. Stop discriminating against him with Malarkey's racism!
Yeah well, forgive me, because someone was a Navy Seal does not excuse them from every other ridiculous policy position they hold single minded STD Republican! What else has he ever done in politics that makes you think he would do anything different than Scott Brown, your previous boy toy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leominster Discussions

Search the Leominster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kids get advice on handling bullies - Sentinel ... (Oct '09) 10 hr yow 6
Lincoln street=Jtn 10 hr Karen 1
I love you JTn 11 hr Karen 1
Border line ttruth 11 hr Karen 2
Republican joins Worcester and Middlesex state ... 16 hr independent_voter 1
An open letter to Senator Jennifer Flanagan 17 hr Champ 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 20 hr Wared Out 1,146
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••