Usually

United States

#4726 Apr 19, 2013
To Flretiree,

Usually I find your comments funny. But the last few days yoive been acting like a real pompous jerk. You've really made everything about yourself, you always do. This threw is only still alive because you post in here all the time. You lost a fan with your latest comments on topix.
KevinLynch

Largo, FL

#4727 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
The Retiree, stop with your charade.
I know you are upset over our breakup but please don't take it out on the Retiree as he such a good man.

I am sure you’ll meet your prince charming soon and hopefully you will handle your frustrations well and cope with your inner demons until that day arrives, continue with the shrink visits.

I am still being treated from the infection you passed to me
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4728 Apr 19, 2013
Usually wrote:
To Flretiree,
Usually I find your comments funny. But the last few days yoive been acting like a real pompous jerk. You've really made everything about yourself, you always do. This threw is only still alive because you post in here all the time. You lost a fan with your latest comments on topix.

I am sorry you feel that way, actually not really but it sounded like a good reply. Who are you, I don't know you.

I reply on the same level as those who post to me. I find it amusing to banter with those in need of moronic entertainment.
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

#4729 Apr 19, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you feel that way, actually not really but it sounded like a good reply. Who are you, I don't know you.
I reply on the same level as those who post to me. I find it amusing to banter with those in need of moronic entertainment.
You're a self centered putz. Get off your computer and go for a walk, you're embarrassing yourself.
It's clear that you've got absolutely nothing going on in your life and that without this meaningless message board you'd be a lonely and destitute loser. Seriously, you spend all of your time on here doing what...nothing. You're a waste of a life and just taking up space and breathing oxygen that other, more intelligent people could be using.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4730 Apr 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a self centered putz. Get off your computer and go for a walk, you're embarrassing yourself.
It's clear that you've got absolutely nothing going on in your life and that without this meaningless message board you'd be a lonely and destitute loser. Seriously, you spend all of your time on here doing what...nothing. You're a waste of a life and just taking up space and breathing oxygen that other, more intelligent people could be using.
You must have me confused with someone who gives a chit what you think??? LOL.....
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

#4731 Apr 19, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with someone who gives a chit what you think??? LOL.....
Your response to my post proves that you do care. Psych 101 skippy.

YOu don't care that so much that you took time to come back and respond. You really are a sorry old man.

You can't stay away from this thread. You're consumed by it. As I and others have said, this is all you have in your pitiful excuse for a life. You've got nothing. How often do you check this thread to see if there's any activity? And when it goes dormant for a few days you come along and drop one of your tidbits of insanity.

You will undoubtedly respond to this post and continue your insanity. It's all you know how to do.
beer is good

North Adams, MA

#4732 Apr 19, 2013
All of the above people could careless about any of us poor people in small towns and cities and if you think differently on that statement thats to bad for you. Just name one government official that did anything for our part of the state I know I can't. Sure they might show up and have a few pictures taken and talk the good talk but thats it and it shows no jobs around here at all that can support a family with everyday needs.
hsccsc

Pittsburgh, PA

#4733 Apr 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Hi Girls vote Putin
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4734 Apr 19, 2013
beer is good wrote:
All of the above people could careless about any of us poor people in small towns and cities and if you think differently on that statement thats to bad for you. Just name one government official that did anything for our part of the state I know I can't. Sure they might show up and have a few pictures taken and talk the good talk but thats it and it shows no jobs around here at all that can support a family with everyday needs.

Did it ever occur to you to move to where there are jobs??? You are in America, it's the land of opportunity for those that want to work, if you want to sit and complain don't expect to make living at it! Remember, Success only comes before Work in the dictionary!
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

#4736 Apr 20, 2013
And Retiree proves my point. Obviously consumed by this thread and can't stay away, not even late into te evening.

Truly a pitiful life you lead. And you're using Kevin Lynch's name too? Why not, you're of the same ilk.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4737 Apr 20, 2013

"Carr: USA needs refuge from refugees"

Read the above in todays Herald.

I don't know if they sell this newspaper in Fitchminister but go Shirley and pick up a copy.
Mitch

Rhinebeck, NY

#4738 Apr 20, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
"Carr: USA needs refuge from refugees"
Read the above in todays Herald.
I don't know if they sell this newspaper in Fitchminister but go Shirley and pick up a copy.
There's this thing called the Internet, maybe your gears of it? You're a retard.
beer is good

North Adams, MA

#4739 Apr 20, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you to move to where there are jobs??? You are in America, it's the land of opportunity for those that want to work, if you want to sit and complain don't expect to make living at it! Remember, Success only comes before Work in the dictionary!
Hey jerk you have to have money to move a family across the country! I'm not complaining just ask the thousand of Americans that lost their jobs and homes and health insurance dip shizt. If you have a job you're one of the lucky ones even if its at micky d's.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4740 Apr 20, 2013
beer is good wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jerk you have to have money to move a family across the country! I'm not complaining just ask the thousand of Americans that lost their jobs and homes and health insurance dip shizt. If you have a job you're one of the lucky ones even if its at micky d's.

If you are not complaining, just what are you posting about and stop the name calling it's meaningless and makes you look juvenile
like the Fitchminister people.
beer is good

North Adams, MA

#4741 Apr 20, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not complaining, just what are you posting about and stop the name calling it's meaningless and makes you look juvenile
like the Fitchminister people.
I'm doing the same thing as you old man complaining thats what the blog is for, what you can blog and I can not.
As I said before none of the candidates could care about us they promise us everything to make us vote for them and when they get in all the promises are gone your old enough to know that!
I worked hard and have a education lost my job because all of our jobs moved overseas for cheaper wages, all that I ever wanted was to just make a good living for my family whats wrong with that. I didn't need to make hundred thousand a year to live just enough to send my kids to college and provide for them the best I can and now you are knocking me down what is wrong with you.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4742 Apr 20, 2013
Vote me in I know all,I'm wise andbsmart
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4743 Apr 20, 2013
beer is good wrote:
<quoted text> I'm doing the same thing as you old man complaining thats what the blog is for, what you can blog and I can not.
As I said before none of the candidates could care about us they promise us everything to make us vote for them and when they get in all the promises are gone your old enough to know that!
I worked hard and have a education lost my job because all of our jobs moved overseas for cheaper wages, all that I ever wanted was to just make a good living for my family whats wrong with that. I didn't need to make hundred thousand a year to live just enough to send my kids to college and provide for them the best I can and now you are knocking me down what is wrong with you.
I apologize to you as I did not know your circumstances.
I also understand your viewpoint about our elected officials. What happened to our economy should not have happened and I believe it was all about Corp. Greed and a weak Government that let happen. I too agree that shipping jobs off shore for the gain of cheap labor has hurt this country deeply. It was a huge mistake to allow unqualified people to purchase homes they could not afford which we are all paying for now dearly. I think our President is doing all he is able to given the circumstances he faced upon entering office and pray that we see an improvement in our economy to help people make a decent living and live a normal life. Best of Luck to you and your family.
Lica this

Lowell, MA

#4744 Apr 20, 2013
What fuci-n morons on this site.
Fitchburger, Lemo- sitter .
You all suck.
beer is good

North Adams, MA

#4745 Apr 20, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to you as I did not know your circumstances.
I also understand your viewpoint about our elected officials. What happened to our economy should not have happened and I believe it was all about Corp. Greed and a weak Government that let happen. I too agree that shipping jobs off shore for the gain of cheap labor has hurt this country deeply. It was a huge mistake to allow unqualified people to purchase homes they could not afford which we are all paying for now dearly. I think our President is doing all he is able to given the circumstances he faced upon entering office and pray that we see an improvement in our economy to help people make a decent living and live a normal life. Best of Luck to you and your family.
Thanks and accepted, Not all people are fortunate to find jobs again, I have been working but make nothing where I used to. Owned my own business too but work is not so great price increase in housing material has sky rocketed. Many elderly can not afford to fix even some of the smallest repairs, cost of permits all add into the bottom cost.
I know Obama is doing his best but we all get discourage at times and the President can not fix everything for every person. Life could be worst as we just in Boston.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4746 Apr 20, 2013
Robin knows who I am and my skills,robin red bird says vote for me,I will lay yur eggs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 7 min Lee Roy 21
Lancaster gets Big Belly trash compactor - Sent... (Jul '10) 1 hr Calvin James 3
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 5 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 9 hr pedro 15
'She touched so many lives' 11 hr GoPerry 1
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 14 hr BillyBob 341
Cornerstone's in Leominster serving up last dis... Thu just a person 6

Leominster News Video

Leominster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leominster News, Events & Info