Sla

Lowell, MA

#4244 Jan 24, 2013
What a tool wrote:
As educated as I need to be?!?
Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.
It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
What the hell is can't strong together. Do you men string,?
yup thought so,
So grampy you should leave.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4245 Jan 25, 2013
Hey, remember you heard it here first, the winning ticket in 2016 Pres. Biden and VP Kerry.

And let's hope Sen. Brown get's his seat back.
BMbiden

Lee, MA

#4246 Jan 25, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Hey, remember you heard it here first, the winning ticket in 2016 Pres. Biden and VP Kerry.
And let's hope Sen. Brown get's his seat back.
Biden = Moron = BM = bowel movement. Just look after you take one and you will see biden's face looking back at you.
KOK

Malden, MA

#4247 Jan 25, 2013
Bden and all the res tof the are a disgrace. Unless of course you are one of the freeloaders
Voter

United States

#4248 Jan 25, 2013
What about that fly on Obamas forehead? Where did he come from and what did he hear?
WTF

Leominster, MA

#4249 Jan 25, 2013
Any Presidents face should be a 'No fly zone'.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#4250 Jan 25, 2013
The Dems in Massachusetts have to step it up. We need to court a candidate for the Kerry seat.

We also need a strong candidate for Governor. I do not think Grossman is a good idea, we need a down to earth peopleperson for governor. I fear that the Repubs will take the governors seat if Grossman leads the pack.

Grossman has money and alot of it which accounts for signs and advertisements/comercials ect... I do not no much about grossman but I feel that it is an over reach aspeople may not come out for a millionaire.

Kerry is a millionaire but most of it he married into. Kerry could relate and speak to the working class and to motivate the turnout.

If Grossman is the leader then Brown will run.I wouldlike to see Brian Joyce of Boston to run for Governor. http://brianajoyce.com/
Malden MA resident

United States

#4251 Jan 26, 2013
I would like to see Markey have challengers, both Dem and Repub and its because I don't want him in as Senator replacing Kerry . Too bad Joe K won't run He's liked and he's done for people Same with Scott Brown The Senate seat shouldn't be handed over to Markey as a right of passage just because he's been a politician for a number of years What has he done?
Lol

Holden, MA

#4252 Jan 26, 2013
No one cares about your opinion Lynch. You're not intelligent. Didn't you serve time for a serious criminal offense?
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#4254 Jan 26, 2013
Malden MA resident wrote:
I would like to see Markey have challengers, both Dem and Repub and its because I don't want him in as Senator replacing Kerry . Too bad Joe K won't run He's liked and he's done for people Same with Scott Brown The Senate seat shouldn't be handed over to Markey as a right of passage just because he's been a politician for a number of years What has he done?
agreed, i would like to see steven lynch run, he held a real
job as an ironworker before becoming a congressman and is an
old time democrat before they became looney lefties.
markey is a career washington insider, part of the crew from
both parties that have run this country into a ditch.
bearpath

Lee, MA

#4255 Jan 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
No one cares about your opinion Lynch. You're not intelligent. Didn't you serve time for a serious criminal offense?
Warren sucks
Malden resident

United States

#4257 Jan 26, 2013
Lynch would be an excellent candidate, too. He's legit. People can trust him.
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#4258 Jan 27, 2013
Markey and Lynch would be an excellent candidate, too. The both of them are legit. Massachusetts can trust both Markey and Lynch, Not Brown. Brown Who ?
Greg Mardir

Wakefield, MA

#4259 Feb 9, 2013
I support Markey who has a long history of fighting for the general public. Scott Brown is the darling of Wall St. As with all republicans, he works against the working class.
Haha

Fitchburg, MA

#4260 Feb 9, 2013
Greg Mardir wrote:
I support Markey who has a long history of fighting for the general public. Scott Brown is the darling of Wall St. As with all republicans, he works against the working class.
You sound poor. What's wrong, this eay in the month and you've spent all your welfare on crack and Ripple?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4262 Feb 9, 2013
Public Citizen wrote:
Markey and Lynch would be an excellent candidate, too. The both of them are legit. Massachusetts can trust both Markey and Lynch, Not Brown. Brown Who ?
Is this Public Citizen.
No it's Public Idiot.
Malden Resident

United States

#4263 Feb 9, 2013
Isn't Public Citizen a public servant or politician? Also is there more than one public citizen or is it the sane Go Deb Go poster?
zoo

Salt Lake City, UT

#4264 Feb 9, 2013
lksk
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4265 Feb 9, 2013
zoo wrote:
lksk
no won go
American

Largo, FL

#4266 Feb 13, 2013
Well, after last nights EXCELLENT State of the Union Address it is clear to see that America made the right and BEST choice in re-electing President Obama. Sitting behind him was VP Biden and that Bonhnor or however you spell his name who wanted to cut Medicare, reduce Social Security payments and cut veterans benefits and that's what you would have gotten if Rommney was elected. The Republicans even put Rubio cube up to give a nonesence speech at the end of the Presidents Address. If they think Rubio could possibly be elected then they dummer than I thought. You Republicans out there just don't know how lucky you are! You even let Granny take the Senate seat which was unbeleivable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 1 hr Joseph Reed 31
Lancaster gets Big Belly trash compactor - Sent... (Jul '10) 13 hr Calvin James 3
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 17 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 21 hr pedro 15
'She touched so many lives' 23 hr GoPerry 1
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
Cornerstone's in Leominster serving up last dis... Thu just a person 6

Leominster News Video

Leominster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leominster News, Events & Info