Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Leominster Forum

Comments (Page 194)

Showing posts 3,861 - 3,880 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with folks like yourself, in fact I have a brother on SSI disability because he needs it after working all his life and paying into the system... it IS, afterall, "insurance" and if you pay in, you should be able to pull out.
On the other hand, folks who come here ILLEGALLY and don't pay in (or even if they do) should get ZIP! They are here illegally!
Why don't people understand that concept?
I totally agree with you 100% but the Republicans want to cut all entitlements to even those that deserve them and that's why you won't see them win any elections.
big no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Under obama so many of my taxes have gone up. His fault
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

big no wrote:
Under obama so many of my taxes have gone up. His fault
It's not his fault any more than it's yours unless you voted for Bush then you are getting what you deserve. If Mitt got elected this country would probably have been taxed up the kazoo. When he was a Mass Gov. he and his pet Muffy raised all the fees up along with the taxes and if it wasn't for the Kennedy's it would have been worse. Let's hope Joe K2 is the next Gov.

So thank your lucky stars the country was smart enough to vote in the best man to run this country right now and VP Biden will take over in 2016. God Bless America! Hopefully the Dem's will take over the Sen. and get the Speakers slot back.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his fault any more than it's yours unless you voted for Bush then you are getting what you deserve. If Mitt got elected this country would probably have been taxed up the kazoo. When he was a Mass Gov. he and his pet Muffy raised all the fees up along with the taxes and if it wasn't for the Kennedy's it would have been worse. Let's hope Joe K2 is the next Gov.
So thank your lucky stars the country was smart enough to vote in the best man to run this country right now and VP Biden will take over in 2016. God Bless America! Hopefully the Dem's will take over the Sen. and get the Speakers slot back.
I know you oppose the truth but the sooner you educate yourself hte sooner you'll stop making yourself look foolish on these boards.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/stretching-o...
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you oppose the truth but the sooner you educate yourself hte sooner you'll stop making yourself look foolish on these boards.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/stretching-o...
I am as educated as I need to be and it's funny that you overlook the FACT that the MAJORIY OF AMERICA agrees with me, look at who they voted in as president! Seems YOU need some ed-ah-mah-cation!
Voter two

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

If Biden is President we will be more of a joke than we already are now Why are you here in MA "Florida Retiree"?Why aren't you in Florida? Is something wrong down there? Too many illegals that Obama favors?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Voter two wrote:
If Biden is President we will be more of a joke than we already are now Why are you here in MA "Florida Retiree"?Why aren't you in Florida? Is something wrong down there? Too many illegals that Obama favors?

I choose not to answer silly questions!
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am as educated as I need to be and it's funny that you overlook the FACT that the MAJORIY OF AMERICA agrees with me, look at who they voted in as president! Seems YOU need some ed-ah-mah-cation!
"as educated as I need to be"

What a profound and telling statement to say the least. I'm not overlooking any facts or dodging any questions, that's your game and you play it horribly. I was pointing out that what you have presented as facts have been proven to be either blatantly false, half-truths or stretches of the truth. And your response is to dodge and change the subject.

Thank you for acknowledging that you're a fraud and nothing but a troll on these boards. I felt sorry for some of the crap that's been flung your way but your last response has me leaning towards that age old saying "you reap what you sow".

Good luck in life, it seems like you need it.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
"as educated as I need to be"
What a profound and telling statement to say the least. I'm not overlooking any facts or dodging any questions, that's your game and you play it horribly. I was pointing out that what you have presented as facts have been proven to be either blatantly false, half-truths or stretches of the truth. And your response is to dodge and change the subject.
Thank you for acknowledging that you're a fraud and nothing but a troll on these boards. I felt sorry for some of the crap that's been flung your way but your last response has me leaning towards that age old saying "you reap what you sow".
Good luck in life, it seems like you need it.
You are the one that cannot understand who the majority of America voted to be our president and you say I am saying false statements?? Stay sober will ya!
Votertwo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Why is it a silly question to ask a Florida Retiree why they don't live in Florida Its a straightforward question Aside from all the illegals what is wrong with Florida? That's a legit question too
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Votertwo wrote:
Why is it a silly question to ask a Florida Retiree why they don't live in Florida Its a straightforward question Aside from all the illegals what is wrong with Florida? That's a legit question too
It says Florida Retiree , FL.
Is that not Florida.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Votertwo wrote:
And yours says United States, Simple question where in the US,?
Love it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

More people catching on to Retiree's tired shtick, give it up old man, you're not fooling anyone any more.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
It says Florida Retiree , FL.
Is that not Florida.

You are right, that guy does not even know where Florida is! LOL..... These clowns on here just like post meaningless posts.
Ask him who is buried in Grants Tomb??
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Votertwo wrote:
Let me ask you this, how many States are in the Union??
US VET

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Get a new hobby
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, that guy does not even know where Florida is! LOL..... These clowns on here just like post meaningless posts.
Ask him who is buried in Grants Tomb??
I would ask him. But he will most likely say Elvis.
What a tool

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

As educated as I need to be?!?

Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.

It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

What a tool wrote:
Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.
You got the right name for yourself there Bingo!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

What a tool wrote:
Who is Kevin, your boyfriend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,861 - 3,880 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••