Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4028 Dec 31, 2012
And I have reported you for your denial. You cry about the truth I speak of. Myself and my family help kids with challenges. I'm sure to your surprise they know they have a disability and unlike you we help them. Don't be afraid of kids that are different like SLA but do what you can to protect them. Your New years resolution should be not to judge but open your heart.
Austin

Lowell, MA

#4029 Dec 31, 2012
You help kids with disability's.
By making fun of them ,
You are also a liar.

Seek help. You are pathetic.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4030 Dec 31, 2012
Sorry little red riding the Alabama black snake but we do help challenged kids and they are aware of their situation and accept it. Unlike the politically correct people like you who cant. We don't lie about it or try to treat the kids 'special'. Everyone is different, learn to understand that and the kids might respect you for it.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4031 Dec 31, 2012
Are you done plowing yet Mary rotten crotch (Sla). I don't know how you can keep up with this storm! I thought I saw a snowflake but it was just dandriff flying off your mothers head. Time for her sponge bath and stop trying to touch her cooch.
Carmen Angelo

Pittsfield, MA

#4032 Dec 31, 2012
Can I vote for Carmen or Angelo?
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#4033 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
Are you done plowing yet Mary rotten crotch (Sla). I don't know how you can keep up with this storm! I thought I saw a snowflake but it was just dandriff flying off your mothers head. Time for her sponge bath and stop trying to touch her cooch.
Dunning Kruger effect
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4034 Dec 31, 2012
http://www.edmarkey.org
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/massach...
Next time somebody sees Scott Brown driving around in that chicken-shite truck of his, wish him good luck. Because he's going to need a whole lot of it.
"With Senator Kerry's departure, Massachusetts voters will decide once again whether we want a senator who will fight for all our families or one who supports a Republican agenda that benefits only the powerful and well connected," Markey said. "I refuse to allow the Tea Party-dominated Republican Party to lead us off the fiscal cliff and into recession. I won't allow the [National Rifle Association] to obstruct an assault weapons ban yet again. I will not sit back and allow oil and coal industry lobbyists to thwart our clean energy future or extremists to restrict women's rights and health care."
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4035 Dec 31, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
http://www.edmarkey.org
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/massach...
Next time somebody sees Scott Brown driving around in that chicken-shite truck of his, wish him good luck. Because he's going to need a whole lot of it.
"With Senator Kerry's departure, Massachusetts voters will decide once again whether we want a senator who will fight for all our families or one who supports a Republican agenda that benefits only the powerful and well connected," Markey said. "I refuse to allow the Tea Party-dominated Republican Party to lead us off the fiscal cliff and into recession. I won't allow the [National Rifle Association] to obstruct an assault weapons ban yet again. I will not sit back and allow oil and coal industry lobbyists to thwart our clean energy future or extremists to restrict women's rights and health care."
Where are you going with this? In case nobody has told you, shopping at the salvation army does not make you an enlisted US soldier. If you are so smart and so knoledgable why are you living in your moms basement and surviving on food stamps? You should be President.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4036 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with this? In case nobody has told you, shopping at the salvation army does not make you an enlisted US soldier. If you are so smart and so knoledgable why are you living in your moms basement and surviving on food stamps? You should be President.
Goodness, you are a moron. You work with kids that have "challenges"? Do those challenges include dealing with a stupid, hateful jackass like yourself?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4037 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with this? In case nobody has told you, shopping at the salvation army does not make you an enlisted US soldier. If you are so smart and so knoledgable why are you living in your moms basement and surviving on food stamps? You should be President.
Well, the moniker suits you well.

Where am I going with this? I don't know...

But I know it's "knowledgeable," not "knoledgable." Use the spell-check. It's the red line under all the words you misspell. Right-click on it, and it will give you the correct spelling. Then replace the misspelled word with the correct word. Try it: Write "stoopid" (what you are) and see what happens.

Happy New Year, Dumbazz!!!

(And don't forget to contribute to "Markey for Senate" ).
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4038 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
Yuk. You aren't only stupid, you're nasty.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4039 Dec 31, 2012
Sorry civil cervix supporter. I was just curious why internet tough guy Sla was going to spend the day plowing when it's not even snowing. Now go back to giving your significant other a P-town cranberry smootie minus the nuts.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4040 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
Sorry civil cervix supporter. I was just curious why internet tough guy Sla was going to spend the day plowing when it's not even snowing. Now go back to giving your significant other a P-town cranberry smootie minus the nuts.
Latent homosexual. Wouldn't be so preoccupied with homosexuality if you weren't. Act on your urges. Don't deny them anymore. Those feelings are there! You're probably gay, and I'm not trying to insult you. Confused young men like you are like that until they've figured out their sexuality.

Stupid too. I've taken the opportunity to go back and read your posts. Funny names. "Dirty Sanchez," 'Chicken Lips," "dog dick," "simpleton," "dribble lips," (that's my favorite!)'Little Red Riding the Alabama black snake," "Mary Rotten Crotch," "Civil cervix Supporter." Boy Scout or high school stuff. Do you have an insult site you keep going to for this stuff? It should be "Suzy" not "Mary."

Weren't you going to meet somebody in Lowell and fight? That's a hoot. Hurling idle threats at someone on an internet forum. Sort of like my dad can beat up your dad.

Leave the kids alone. You don't work with kids. You don't have the guts. The only challenged kids you work with are your siblings who are only challenged because they act too much like you.
Jtn

Somerville, MA

#4041 Dec 31, 2012
Bob Antonucci
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4043 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
Wow you are the coolest girl on Topix. Why don't you just dress in your true color? YELLOW
My true color's yellow really.
Let's see now 7 times I ask to meet you. No answer
I think you are the one with the yellow dress.

So I am still awaiting your answer. Are you going to meet me or not..
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4044 Dec 31, 2012
Happy new year to all the normal people on here.

That leaves out Duh, The phony praxis 33. And many other nut jobs.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4045 Dec 31, 2012
Duh wrote:
Would you please give me a happy new year.
All you need to do I show up.
D U H .
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4046 Dec 31, 2012
Just say I'll be there.
D U H.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4047 Dec 31, 2012
It's not my fault you and Sla may be a little light in the loafers but maybe the two of you can have a wrestling match outside the doughnut shop while I smack your sister in the face with my donkey dick and shoot my gorilla juice on her head.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4048 Dec 31, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Latent homosexual. Wouldn't be so preoccupied with homosexuality if you weren't. Act on your urges. Don't deny them anymore. Those feelings are there! You're probably gay, and I'm not trying to insult you. Confused young men like you are like that until they've figured out their sexuality.
Stupid too. I've taken the opportunity to go back and read your posts. Funny names. "Dirty Sanchez," 'Chicken Lips," "dog dick," "simpleton," "dribble lips," (that's my favorite!)'Little Red Riding the Alabama black snake," "Mary Rotten Crotch," "Civil cervix Supporter." Boy Scout or high school stuff. Do you have an insult site you keep going to for this stuff? It should be "Suzy" not "Mary."
Weren't you going to meet somebody in Lowell and fight? That's a hoot. Hurling idle threats at someone on an internet forum. Sort of like my dad can beat up your dad.
Leave the kids alone. You don't work with kids. You don't have the guts. The only challenged kids you work with are your siblings who are only challenged because they act too much like you.
When DUH was born the doctor said DUH.
I told you two can not have a child . You are cousins.
D,U,H.
So that' is the name his parents gave him.
D.U.H.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 21 hr Super H 11
Just Another Monday Wed Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 7 Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Dec 6 Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Dec 6 Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Dec 6 Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages