Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
8 years in prison, have you paid back the $320,000 yet?
I didn't elect the governor who oversaw a corrupt parole board who routinely paroled those they seen as high risk to return! They denied all the rehabilitated inmates. We all knew who was going to get paroled before the board decided.

It was all political and they did it in order to make that $320,000 so COs could get paid. They stimulate the economy.

But your super narrow thinking doesn't understand these facts of life as you still live in Mayberry!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Exposing the GOBN wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't elect the governor who oversaw a corrupt parole board who routinely paroled those they seen as high risk to return! They denied all the rehabilitated inmates. We all knew who was going to get paroled before the board decided.
It was all political and they did it in order to make that $320,000 so COs could get paid. They stimulate the economy.
But your super narrow thinking doesn't understand these facts of life as you still live in Mayberry!
Why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

And how did the RMV use your 2011 incident to revoke your license in 2009? Can you explain?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?
And how did the RMV use your 2011 incident to revoke your license in 2009? Can you explain?
Tell me something, do you drink? What is your drink of choice? Is your hubby a cop? How old are you? I can tell that you are a bad influence for a mother; is this where your kids get their attitudes and dispositions?
Cheryl45

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I am in love with Kevin Lynch
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something, do you drink? What is your drink of choice? Is your hubby a cop? How old are you? I can tell that you are a bad influence for a mother; is this where your kids get their attitudes and dispositions?
why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Lillet. Hubby is an admiralty lawyer in NY. We don't have kids. Now, why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Lillet. Hubby is an admiralty lawyer in NY. We don't have kids. Now, why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?
I have taken an oath, I cannot give you that information. You may listen to the CD yourself if you would like.

You are obviously not in the "need to know crowd". You are just fodder for the enemy to use just like scott tissue paper!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken an oath, I cannot give you that information. You may listen to the CD yourself if you would like.
You are obviously not in the "need to know crowd". You are just fodder for the enemy to use just like scott tissue paper!
The reason that you won't answer is because you have lied all these years about your friend being held illegally at the Worcester House. He was held for a reason. But that never stopped you from accusing people of corruption and holding him illegally. So if you lied about this, it also means that you lied about every other aspect of your whole 2011 Lynch Melt Down and your assault of a Police Officer and a Firefighter.
Mr Melt down

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that you won't answer is because you have lied all these years about your friend being held illegally at the Worcester House. He was held for a reason. But that never stopped you from accusing people of corruption and holding him illegally. So if you lied about this, it also means that you lied about every other aspect of your whole 2011 Lynch Melt Down and your assault of a Police Officer and a Firefighter.
I am changing my name for you sweets. No, you are not listening Cheer. Dave was in Worcester house do to 100% false charges! This is a crime!
It is called corruption. If allowed our system is worthless! The citizens of Fitchburg watched it all play out as they lost confidence in Chief Demoura over the issue which would go towards his credibility as a lawman.
Detective Ledoux is a professional lawman that knowingly allowed all this to take place. And there were other criminal lawmen that filed false reports in the cover up. This is called corup t io n!!
Can you handle all those facts all at once?? Now, when you call these corrupt people "decent" I want to throw up! If there is any hope for Fitchburg we would take Kaddy off the Chief search ASAP!
The publics trust has been severed hence the 5% turnout in the election. It is due time for the Justice Department to pull their trailor up along with the FBI agents and to begin asking questions under oath!!!! Hmmmm.
Can you imagine???
Mr Melt down

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as I see it. You are OK with this corruption because I had been in jail prior? So, do you feel comfortable that these officers are going to file false reports always? Can they be trusted by their fellow lawmen??

Sometimes one rotten apple can spoil the barrel full of apples!
Mr Melt down

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your standards concerning your summer home, big consultant job and your mans big attorney job in NY you could afford to pay for four lie detector tests? One for me, One for Dave, One for the firefighter and one for the attacker.

I will bet you this house at 48 Cedar street which is paid for if Dave and I are to be found to be lying and the two other parties are deemed to be telling the truth! If we show that we are both telling the truth and the two others are both lying then I get your vacation home?

This is as fair as life gets. We will all sign to this bet.

Now this is where you go on about lie detector tests not being accurate, so if this is your argument then we will go with water boarding or the FBIs newest detector system,OK????

This will save all the typing that you do. Deal????
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Mr Melt down wrote:
<quoted text>
I am changing my name for you sweets. No, you are not listening Cheer. Dave was in Worcester house do to 100% false charges! This is a crime!
You won't answer the question because you can't. No one can be held illegally. He was held first on the assault charge and then someone did a BOP on him and found that there were outstanding charges against him. That is why he was held for 30 days. All of which means that you have lied. About this and everything else.

Oh, and if it was indeed a crime, than why hasn't anyone in the judicial system agreed with you? I'll tell you why. Because you are a liar and you are crazy. You belong in an insane asylum.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Mr Melt down wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as I see it. You are OK with this corruption because I had been in jail prior? So, do you feel comfortable that these officers are going to file false reports always? Can they be trusted by their fellow lawmen??
Sometimes one rotten apple can spoil the barrel full of apples!
The only person who alleges that false reports were filed is you. You haven't proven your allegations. Everyone knows that you are crazy. And you have a very bad record of telling the truth. In fact, no record at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE