Should The Birth-Control Pill Be Sold...

Should The Birth-Control Pill Be Sold Without A Prescription?

There are 4 comments on the Wren's Nest story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Should The Birth-Control Pill Be Sold Without A Prescription?. In it, Wren's Nest reports that:

Title: SHOULD THE BIRTH-CONTROL PILL BE SOLD WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION? When Kelly Blanchard advocated to make oral contraceptives over the counter in a New York Times op-ed two weeks ago, she represented a decades-long movement among clinicians, researchers, and women's-health advocates to remove prescriptions as a barrier to pill access.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wren's Nest.

Vincent B

Leominster, MA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Yes and they should filter it into the water at the schools and low-life communities in the Boston area so the stooopid can stop breeding!
Lisa

Smithfield, RI

#2 Jun 24, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy canadianselect.net/categories/women-s-health.... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Darrell
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Darrell wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... 34 min Golf club 3
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... 36 min Golf club 2
News Vacant home on Rollstone Road in Fitchburg dama... 1 hr Voters love LYNCH 1
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... 1 hr Voters love LYNCH 2
Just Another Tuesday Tue Cedar Street momm... 10
remember that lynch is out of his mind Jun 26 Anthony Zeppole 5
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages