Lynch Clone

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Apr 9, 2014
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden began all over again after I started this ridiculus new thread on Topix This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here realize I am a paranoid skidzo spending my wakeful hours pondering my insecurities on Topix.

Finally, someone is investigating , concludg I am a first class nut job Interesting !

I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who LIES, threatens and/or follows us from this day forward
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#22 Apr 9, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Still bored I see? Have nothing better to do? Feeling a little angry because you cannot be the real "Insider" anymore? Wish you knew who I am and what "group" I work on?
Sounds more like you could never be a firefighter and have alot of hostility built up around that. Jealous? Envious? Come on down to the Civic Center and watch us train on "floating pumps" this week. It will make you feel better.
I will give you a tip, the real Lynch now posts on another blog dedicated soley to Fitchburg and it is not a Facebook site. He does not post on here, ever. So come find us.
I guess the fun times are over for the imposter posters on here, hahahahahahaha. Keep talking to yourselves, it is very entertaining for me.
WOW you must feel real important to call yourself the "real Insider". Why is that? I started using it about two years ago and now you get all upset and call yourself the real The Insider.

Remember your name should be want-a-be hero firefighter. Or even MR Know it all.

You have NO idea who or what I do.

But every time you post under a different name your so easy to figure out by your IP address dumb dumb and that gets you mad. So stop being a little fagot and stop crying you sound like Lynch
Yep

Leominster, MA

#23 Apr 9, 2014
I find it interesting that Lynch is going to try and sue someone for calling him a fraggott. LMAO
Yep

Leominster, MA

#24 Apr 9, 2014
Maybe I'm the last sane person on the planet. If someone is a convicted murderer with a long history of violence and assault on others I don't believe they should be allowed to wander around on the streets with the rest of society.

These people go out insulting people and provoking an altercation and when someone responds they press charges?
Derp

Gardner, MA

#25 Apr 9, 2014
Yep wrote:
Maybe I'm the last sane person on the planet. If someone is a convicted murderer with a long history of violence and assault on others I don't believe they should be allowed to wander around on the streets with the rest of society.
These people go out insulting people and provoking an altercation and when someone responds they press charges?
derp derp derp duh, derp derp derp....said the last sane person on the planet!
The Scoop

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#26 Apr 9, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you must feel real important to call yourself the "real Insider". Why is that? I started using it about two years ago and now you get all upset and call yourself the real The Insider.
Remember your name should be want-a-be hero firefighter. Or even MR Know it all.
But every time you post under a different name your so easy to figure out by your IP address dumb dumb and that gets you mad. So stop being a little fagot and stop crying you sound like Lynch
Oh my a whole two years? Wow ! Actually I have been posting on here for 7 years now. Most of us know who each other are, have met in person at functions and have each other's email.

It's the noobs like you that are out of the loop and I know it's tough for you to swallow.

Speaking of swallow what's with the "faggot"? Sounds like you are in high school?

I could care less who you are and what you do. I only post to inform people how and why the city operates as it does. I only post "inside" information that is not available to the general public. Most residents don't understand why decisions are made by our officials and I am here clarify their actions.

This is because everyone depends on the Sentinel for information. What they don't know is the Sentinel now depends on submitted material from the residents and photos and video from the residents. This is a cost saving measure so they only need to retain a part-time reporter who takes photos with his cell phone.

If there is anything you need to know that does not pertain to an on going investigation that could jeopardize a legal case just ask me. Obviously I cannot comment or post information that is priviledged information.

Everyone knows who I am and everyone knows all of my topix names. I don't care if you figure out who I am. By the way the IP address is not available thru topix, sorry pal. Only the location of the ISP server.

It's okay (rubbing your head like your mother used to do) I will be "The Scoop" for now on. You can be the Insider because I know you want to be just like me.

Here is a posting of mine from 3 years ago:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Lynch

Concord, MA

#27 Apr 9, 2014
Jtn stop harassing me you gay lady
billybob

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Apr 9, 2014
SCOOP GIVE IT A REST
chill out dude
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Apr 9, 2014
Kevin Lynch's recent post, commenting on a police brutality video.

Let me state loud and clear to anyone who attempts to justify such police action ! This PIG corrupt criminal cop is equivalent to the Romans who beat Jesus. "The Romans always beat their prisoners in a very cruel way. The law of the Jews allowed them to beat men no more than 39 times. The Roman law had no limit. When their prisoners fell down, the Romans picked them up. Then they began to beat them again. Sometimes they killed their prisoners like this. The prisoners' backs became like a field that a farmer has ploughed. Pieces of skin hung from their backs. The Romans had decided that Jesus must die. Now they beat him, by Roman law.

The soldiers also made cruel jokes about Jesus

So any criminal cop who behaves in such a manor you are equivalent to the Roman guards who brutally beat Jesus. And the nerve for the court to use the Bible to swear by when they now back the Romans behavior. We will rise up against this EVIL behavior Jesus . AMEN !
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#31 Apr 9, 2014
Wait so I can use Scoop if your going to use The Insider, You seam to know what's happening on the inside of everything.

Well maybe I was using the Name The Insider about 8 years ago but who knows OH wait do you know?? I was nice of you to look up something for us from posting of yours from 3 years ago:WOW get a life.

Yes with the right computer program I can see your IP address. Maybe that's what I do for a living (work with computers) making programs to do things you might not know. Things like that are way to far over your head for you to understand dumb dumb

The fagot is about you saying you like to watch the other fireman in the showers
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Apr 9, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you are not the Insider. The real insider does act unethically. I found out that the real Insider was a Roy. Then after this the Insider became who I believe is DA Early or his relative who works as a volunteer ambulance personal.

At one point the person claiming to be the insider ran for a ward council seat against Kaddy before I believe.

Now, you are claiming to be the insider. When I first was attempting to uncover who the Insider was his friends would allow other family members including their children to post under the name because it was being investigated.

Then when I caught him, he stopped immediately all together.

You are like Stamos, always using others names and attempting to place comments under my name. You and Stamos, probably the same person, should get together, hold hands and take a dive together off the highest bridge in the city. I will then pray for your souls/soul.

Or you could be the "mole" literally !
Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Apr 9, 2014
Scoop wrote:
The fagot is about you saying you like to watch the other fireman in the showers
I seen that Adam Sandler movie. I do not think that Firefighters shower together, just saying.
The Scoop

#34 Apr 9, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you are not the Insider. The real insider does act unethically. I found out that the real Insider was a Roy. Then after this the Insider became who I believe is DA Early or his relative who works as a volunteer ambulance personal.
At one point the person claiming to be the insider ran for a ward council seat against Kaddy before I believe.
Now, you are claiming to be the insider. When I first was attempting to uncover who the Insider was his friends would allow other family members including their children to post under the name because it was being investigated.
Then when I caught him, he stopped immediately all together.
You are like Stamos, always using others names and attempting to place comments under my name. You and Stamos, probably the same person, should get together, hold hands and take a dive together off the highest bridge in the city. I will then pray for your souls/soul.
Or you could be the "mole" literally !
Lynch, really? Trying to find out who I am? I was talking to you at the debates. I introduced myself. Not related to the Roys sorry. 1st generation firefighter here, no family members on the department. No connections whatsoever.

The Worcestor DA employs several attorneys. A former attorney that worked for the Worcestor DA now works for Medstar in Fitchburg. He now longer works for the DA. Get your facts straight.

I never stopped posting, just started using other names because as you know "imposters" were using my topix name and you started believing the imposters were really me.

This is why you will see me posting from "out of the country" location now. Still the original Insider just will be under Scoop for now on.

But I do agree with you, it is too bad other posters cannot keep to posting under their name instead of using others.

Need some new info?

Johnny's Sunoco will be buying Dufours on River Street. Too bad the family feud ending up closing the business in the 1st place.

Marshall Farms is back in business under a new owner. The horse farm did not work out. The barn is open and is a great place to have breakfast. The new owners will be trying to produce apples again even though most of the apple trees were cut down.
The Scoop

#35 Apr 9, 2014
Scoop wrote:
Wait so I can use Scoop if your going to use The Insider, You seam to know what's happening on the inside of everything.
Well maybe I was using the Name The Insider about 8 years ago but who knows OH wait do you know?? I was nice of you to look up something for us from posting of yours from 3 years ago:WOW get a life.
Yes with the right computer program I can see your IP address. Maybe that's what I do for a living (work with computers) making programs to do things you might not know. Things like that are way to far over your head for you to understand dumb dumb
I don't have a problem with you finding my IP address. I don't care. But as you know it cannot be done unless you get a court order to allow access to the Topix servers.

The IP address can be traced thru an email by right clicking on the email. Copy the source and run it thru any online available program:

http://ipaddress.com/trace_email.html

The header is what you need. Then using other online programs lookup the longitude and latitude that you have received after tracing the email such as this one:

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

This will get you to within a location of the IP address.

But since you know all this I will be expecting you to post from another country too since you are a computer expert and you do this for a living. It is a very simple procedure.

I am calling you out. Lets see you do it........wink.
tim

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Apr 10, 2014
This thread is one of the top Dysfunctional threads ever !!...... bravo guys bravo!!
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Apr 10, 2014
may need to change the Title of this thread now too

"Harassing of me has timely started all over again"
Allison

Concord, MA

#39 Apr 11, 2014
I love Jtn,I want his boy toy
Ken G

Leominster, MA

#40 Apr 13, 2014
Mr.Lynch
We have not heard from you in a while Sir. Would this be becouse you are consumed with litigation process preparing to press charges Did the FBI instruct you not to make any further comments on Topix on the grounds these comments could be used against you?We are eagerly waiting for a response from you Sir , regarding these relentless atrtacks on your Character, your judgement,morals and the like.good luck at trial sir
civil servant supporter

Winchendon, MA

#41 Apr 13, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Angry at a post at some anonymous site? Excuse me while I laugh, but, if you really want to be the real "insider" then why haven't you signed up? Is that moniker already taken and it burns you up seeing anyone else using it? If so, then I feel bad for that "group" you say you work on. And what's up with your claim that the "real" Lynch "ONLY" posts on another blog solely for Fitchburg which isn't a Facebook site? Any site, including Facebook that he crashes usually (see this site alone) ends up being cleared out. Id like too see it, point it out or stop lying.
Stamos! Forget him. You guys had a fight, now it's time to move on. You won-not fair and square, but in the courts, and the court of public opinion, you are a hero. NOW get over him. You're showing your hand too easily.

Stamos!!! That old Kentucky windbag Randy Paul sure was yucking it up in the granite state yesterday. Getting all those tea-party mofos excited... Ain't he something, Stamos! I miss you, Stamos. I'll make a deal with you. Just say hello to me-a simple acknowledgement, and I'll forgive your long-standing debt. Then we can begin making 2016 bets, and I can kick your ass again.

Whadayasay, Stamos?
Ken G

Leominster, MA

#42 Apr 13, 2014
u miss Stamos? you miss his long -winded rants too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in attempted murder deemed dangerous 12 hr dim2389 5
News Ken Ansin: Locally owned eateries help feed are... Thu Anthony 5
News Gym owner opens fitness center in Leominster - ... (Jul '10) Apr 22 LEK 14
News Man who fled into Fitchburg river is arraigned Apr 22 Jtn 12
News 2 in hot water after hotel hot-tub brawl in Leo... Apr 22 Huh 1
News Leominster man charged in shooting incident Apr 12 Vinnie 3
News License Commission says no to Xarras - Sentinel... (Nov '10) Apr 8 thorn 36
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]