NEWS FLASH Kevin Lynch is gone.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2014
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.

Lynch was knocked off the mayoral ballot in a primary election in September.

Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/police/c...
Blame game

Waltham, MA

#26 Feb 12, 2014
Stamos wrote:
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Stamos, you're the worst of the wors, pathetict!

"NEWS FLASH Kevin Lynch is gone."
applepieguy

Newark, NJ

#27 Feb 12, 2014
I've lived in western Ma. for over 7 years and have worked in Fitchburg numerous times. I never heard of Kevin Lynch. What's the issue?
Civil Servant Supporter

Somerville, MA

#28 Feb 12, 2014
applepieguy wrote:
I've lived in western Ma. for over 7 years and have worked in Fitchburg numerous times. I never heard of Kevin Lynch. What's the issue?
Well we've heard about you and how you've done some questionable things to some farm animals. And from the quality of your posts you've got the education level of a middle schooler at best. Stop touching your kids.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#29 Feb 12, 2014
Stamos wrote:
WTF are you going to do with your life now, Stamos? Any ideas?

Do you still like old cars?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#30 Feb 12, 2014
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we've heard about you and how you've done some questionable things to some farm animals. And from the quality of your posts you've got the education level of a middle schooler at best. Stop touching your kids.
And you, you POS. I've got your number. You're going to learn not to steal my identity.

You better watch yourself.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#31 Feb 12, 2014
Shee-it, Stamos! I have an idea!!!! Let's do lunch!!!'You Know Who" can come too!

http://www.georgeshotdogstand.com/

Who's going to pick Rich up?
Jtn

Maynard, MA

#32 Feb 12, 2014
bostonyan wrote:
Who is Kevin Lynch? And why should I care where he is?
hes a good guy who has my vote
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
And you, you POS. I've got your number. You're going to learn not to steal my identity.
You better watch yourself.
Sorry, it is you who is stealing identities. And as far as numbers, there are more of us.
Civil Servant Supporter

Leominster, MA

#34 Feb 12, 2014
bostonyan wrote:
Who is Kevin Lynch? And why should I care where he is?
Mr. Lynch is a revolutionary politician with brilliant ideas concerning the economy and civil rights. I support him and all of his hard work. Now people please stop stealing my name as we think we know who you are and we have pressed charges. See you in court LMAO!!

Location hidden

#35 Feb 13, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Open letter to Chief demoura

Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.

You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.

We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.

We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.

Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!

You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.

Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?

Location hidden

#36 Feb 13, 2014

Open Letter to all Fitchburg Citizens

I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.

What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.

I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.

This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.

Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.

I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.

Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!

I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.

I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.

It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.

Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
Blame game

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Feb 13, 2014
Obsessions are unhealthy Stamos. Course, it's not noticeable with insanity in the mix!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Feb 13, 2014
Stamos wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/fitchburg-ma/TLC7O3RI583SPK2 LC
Open Letter to all Fitchburg Citizens
I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.
What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.
I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.
This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.
Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.
I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.
Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!
I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.
I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.
It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.
Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
Stamos, order a pizza from Cesars . I will pick it up. This way I will not worry about you poisoning it. Lets sit down break bread together and discuss politics.

I have decided to run for Mayor of Fitchburg again. I am an Independent. I am asking for your endorsement. I will fix Fitchburg.
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#39 Feb 13, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, order a pizza from Cesars . I will pick it up. This way I will not worry about you poisoning it. Lets sit down break bread together and discuss politics.
I have decided to run for Mayor of Fitchburg again. I am an Independent. I am asking for your endorsement. I will fix Fitchburg.
How can you run for Mayor of Fitchburg while living in Lowell?? Lynch please look at the big picture OK

We don't want a a man the has Killed someone and lives with his boyfriend in someones basement to be Mayor. Can't you understand that????
Imposter

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Feb 13, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but your post was far to coherent and didn't contain one spelling or grammatical error. No way was that posted by Lynch or any mouth breather in his family.

You can do better than that. Lynch has a very detefctable cadence and writing style. Very hard to replicate.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#42 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>Mr. Lynch is a revolutionary politician with brilliant ideas concerning the economy and civil rights. I support him and all of his hard work. Now people please stop stealing my name as we think we know who you are and we have pressed charges. See you in court LMAO!!
Oh no, I come home to this and see you too have decided to steal my identity. Fook, Stamos. Do you think I should copyright my name like you did to keep the posers at bay?
Not sure

United States

#43 Feb 13, 2014
The Lynch post didn't sound like him. Not crazy enough. But he says on his Facebook page that he's running. Maybe his probation officer edited the post first. Or maybe he took a one week course at the N.E. Institute o' Speakin' Good.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#44 Feb 13, 2014
Is someone using my screen name again?!?

Location hidden

#46 Feb 15, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, stop flattering yourself. What makes you think I would ever sacrifice my own freedom and/or reputation for the likes of you? I have never nor would ever be interested in the physical harm of anyone. Sure, I may not like someone, but I hate no one, including you. Hating is nothing but a waste of energy. I happen to dislike liars, that's all.
And I thought you said you were moving out of Fitchburg if not elected in your last campaign effort and would be opening up two new businesses in the next two years. You couldn't even afford campaign signs nor even make an honest effort to go out knocking on doors in the last 3+ campaigns? Heck, I can't even come up with a count for all of them, nor all the lies. Where are you going to find all this money and time to do all these things Lynch? Were these lies?

Lynch wrote:
If I am not elected to this city council I will move out because it makes financial sense to get the fuck out.
I will open two businesses in the next two yrs. At this point I wouldn't attempt to open in Fitchburg.
And what about all those legal battles, lawsuits and all the other programs you've said you would be pursuing during your last campaign efforts? These things cost lots of money and time, were you lying about them too? How's that youth program or homeless shelter coming along? How about your employment with the FBI, etc...etc....... were those lies too?

Who's your campaign manager Lynch, will he/she be capable of helping you in explaining all these lies and indiscretions too voters? I'm thinking if you're really serious about running for Mayor again you should seriously consider having him/her come on over here on these topix forums so they can get the needed training at defending you when it becomes time they also have to face voters with all your lies. It could give you the chance to make judgment on their own ability at defending them. You could even use him/her as your own personal food taster in an effort to calm your own personal paranoid thoughts of food poisoning. What do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 4 hr This Just In 451
Lynch Surfaces From The Sewage Pond 4 hr Whiskey Tango Fox... 1
All Fitchburg & Leominster Residents 5 hr Ha ha ha 27
Snow removal on Sidewalks 5 hr Gary 4
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 8 hr Captain Crunch 11
Shareholders meeting Turtleboy Sports Mon Jack Maguire 37
Show your support for Social Justice (Jan '17) Mon Jack Mcguire 16

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages