Family of Warriors

Apr 13, 2014 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 6

"We're trying to build positive individuals from Fitchburg," said Albert Ortiz, 32, a Fitchburg native who serves as assistant director, while members practiced at Green Street Park Wednesday evening.

Read more
Jtn

Concord, MA

#1 Apr 13, 2014
Fitchburg strong,isn't it fit,fun and strong in wacko wongs fitchburg
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Apr 14, 2014
Jtn wrote:
Fitchburg strong,isn't it fit,fun and strong in wacko wongs fitchburg
I find it interesting that you think you're in a position to call anyone a wacko.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Time for Wong to resign,bring mylot back
How about

Boston, MA

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Jtn wrote:
Time for Wong to resign,bring mylot back
You just resign from posting your hatred, loser.

You've been told before and it still holds true, Ms. Wong will be the Mayor as long as she wants to be since there is no other challenge other than oldies and not so goodies!!
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 Apr 14, 2014
How about wrote:
<quoted text>
You just resign from posting your hatred, loser.
You've been told before and it still holds true, Ms. Wong will be the Mayor as long as she wants to be since there is no other challenge other than oldies and not so goodies!!
your the old hag looser
Jtn

Concord, MA

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Too many hags in fitchburg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 19 min Conspiracy theorist 170
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) 25 min Conspiracy theorist 80
News Lynch cites police reform, job creation as top ... (Sep '11) 55 min Doug 64
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees 12 hr Simple 2
News Lawsuit claims local cops were abusive - Sentin... (Feb '10) 15 hr jgerm 52
Police 01453 Mar 26 Crazy Roads 2
News Leominster man shot by police arraigned at hosp... Mar 24 concerned citizen 4
Leominster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]