Lynch may be going to run for Ward 5 ...

Lynch may be going to run for Ward 5 councilor

Posted in the Leominster Forum

campaign worker

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 26, 2011
As a friend of Mr. Lynch, I have been told that he is contemplating a run for Ward 5 city councilor position. I am told that he is pulling papers tomorrow.

As a friend I feel that this would be an excellant beginning for Kevin. I know him personally, he is smart, he has a great heart as he is a very caring individual, he has great ideas and he wants to see Fitchburg prosper.

He has mentioned that he had wanted to run for Ward councilor prior to his announcement for Mayor. I asked him why Mayor and he stated "there is a lot to accomplish for the citizens of Fitchburg as they have been shorted for way too long"; he also felt that Mayor Wong was taking half measures and not following through with things she had begun in her first term as Mayor.

What ever your decision Kevin, we all support you 100%! You would make the best Mayor and you definitely would be the hardest working Ward councilor. Sgt Fossa may have missed the cue to wish you "good luck" but the rest of us at the FPD have not forgot. Good Luck Kevin as we believe in your honest intentions. And remember when I put in papers to become police Chief, I would appreciate and welcome your vote!

Sincerly. Your friends and supporters within the FPD.
Truth

Westminster, MA

#2 Jul 26, 2011
campaign worker wrote:
As a friend of Mr. Lynch, I have been told that he is contemplating a run for Ward 5 city councilor position. I am told that he is pulling papers tomorrow.
As a friend I feel that this would be an excellant beginning for Kevin. I know him personally, he is smart, he has a great heart as he is a very caring individual, he has great ideas and he wants to see Fitchburg prosper.
He has mentioned that he had wanted to run for Ward councilor prior to his announcement for Mayor. I asked him why Mayor and he stated "there is a lot to accomplish for the citizens of Fitchburg as they have been shorted for way too long"; he also felt that Mayor Wong was taking half measures and not following through with things she had begun in her first term as Mayor.
What ever your decision Kevin, we all support you 100%! You would make the best Mayor and you definitely would be the hardest working Ward councilor. Sgt Fossa may have missed the cue to wish you "good luck" but the rest of us at the FPD have not forgot. Good Luck Kevin as we believe in your honest intentions. And remember when I put in papers to become police Chief, I would appreciate and welcome your vote!
Please Kevin, give it a rest...
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#3 Jul 26, 2011
campaign worker wrote:
I hope whomever posted this knows they will be investigated as being a police officer. If they are posing as a police officer the they will be prosecuted. That is a serious offense. This is a felony.
haha

Leominster, MA

#4 Jul 26, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope whomever posted this knows they will be investigated as being a police officer. If they are posing as a police officer the they will be prosecuted. That is a serious offense. This is a felony.
He didn't exactly say what FPD stood for. He's trying to get people out to vote - may be it stands for Friends of Potential Democrats.
Lynch Mob

Athol, MA

#5 Jul 26, 2011
campaign worker wrote:
Can you explain why you think that you can run for mayor and city council at the same time. Are you dropping out of the mayors race because you finally came to the realization that you don't have a chance in he!! of winning? or in your twisted mind that you think that if you are mayor your going to need some support from the council and since that most likely won't have any that you will run for the ward 5 seat so you will always have one counselor on your side?
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#6 Jul 27, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't exactly say what FPD stood for. He's trying to get people out to vote - may be it stands for Friends of Potential Democrats.
Nope, he mentioned Sgt.Fossa and the rest of us at the FPD. He also mentions applying for police chief. An investigation will be needed. It is a felony to pose as a police officer in any form.

He will have to prove that Sgt.Fossa is a member of "Friends of Potential Democrats".

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 27, 2011
They also claims they are a campaign worker?
Didn't Lynch claim he has already picked a cop campaign worker as his new Chief of Police choice?

"I already have a Fitchburg police officer working for my campaign as If I am elected he will be the next Chief of Police. He is very qualified and by the book."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

If not, then it looks like another Lynch victim like "David Gonzalez" is about to learn the hard way that impersonating a police officer is a felony and a crime with very serious consequences.

If so, then a cop is about to experience a major career change. Imagine being that cop trying to defend Lynch and all his false claims against the Chief of Police, the Mayor, and all the other people he has named and attacked on these threads with some very serious accusations.

Either way, it's going to be a 3 ring circus political season in the burg! Can't wait...

Bwahahahhhahaahhahahah hahahhah Bwahahahahah hahaha Bwahahahahhahhahahhah!!!!!
Carlos Jaime Melendez

Gardner, MA

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Lynch would be a worthy successor to the "do-nothing, accomplish less" Joe Solomito.

Hey Lynch-I'd like to make a contribution to your campaign account. Do you accept cans?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2013
campaign worker wrote:
Are you involved in his new campaign effort for Councilor at Large? I'm sure he could really use your help and now that the Police Chief has announced his retirement you might finally get another shot at the position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Another Tuesday 8 min Knight rider 31
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... 12 hr Louie 17
News Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) 12 hr Marie 79
News Fitchburg resident publishes novel, children's ... 12 hr Marie 14
News Wong to DeLeo: City will take slots - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) Thu Two for one 10
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe Thu Trump 18
News Single-lane opponents to make their case Thu Danger Notice 16

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages