Leominster man accused of stealing be...

Leominster man accused of stealing beer, ice pops - Sentinel & Ente...

There are 25 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Leominster man accused of stealing beer, ice pops - Sentinel & Ente.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Leominster man is accused of breaking into a residential garage early Sunday morning and stealing beer and ice pops, according to police records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vernon Smudgley

Leominster, MA

#1 Jun 22, 2010
What a dirtbag! His parents must be very proud of him!
Elliot

Leominster, MA

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Vernon Smudgley wrote:
What a dirtbag! His parents must be very proud of him!
Beer and Ice Pops, This guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed!
Everyone knows beer and Breyers Vanilla is the breakfast of champions!
What a looser!
Jimmy says

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Must be a Fitchburg native..........
DJB

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Jimmy says wrote:
Well of course because everyone knows Leominster is crime free. Perhaps you haven't been reading the paper lately and noticed all the stories about Leominster. Apparently the new guy wasn't informed on the policy of not reporting Leominster crimes.
Oh Brother

Westminster, MA

#5 Jun 22, 2010
Come on, its summer, everyone needs beer and ice pops.
Elliot

Leominster, MA

#6 Jun 23, 2010
This mans bad behavior has been an ongoing problem for the good citizens of Leominster for some time. Its not the first time this idiot's judgment has been called into question.
Perhaps its time for a judge to finally look at this man for what he truly is.(A dirtbag) Lets get him off the streets and into a nice cozy cell.
MCI Concord

Leominster, MA

#7 Jun 24, 2010
Oh Brother wrote:
Come on, its summer, everyone needs beer and ice pops.]
I can see a pudding pop in his future! Hope he enjoys his cellmate as much as his cellmate enjoys him.
The Truth

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Jimmy says wrote:
This guy has lived in leominster his whole life. Also, it hasn't been the first time he's gotten into trouble. Look him up hes done a lot of things that should of put him for some time in a cell. But thats Leominster courts for ya. slap on the hands and your good to go home.
Chuck Manson

Leominster, MA

#9 Jul 1, 2010
MCI Concord wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see a pudding pop in his future! Hope he enjoys his cellmate as much as his cellmate enjoys him.
Where I am incarcerated me and the boys enjoy fudgecycles.
Must be a California thing.
John Lane

Worcester, MA

#10 Jul 8, 2010
you are all idiots. obv. u dont kno the story, apparently walking up the street is illegal...know the story b for u all talk shit! Dogwood road bitches!!!!!and for jimmy's dumbass i got arrested once in my life, look it up , ppl got shit to say u kno the address, p.s. my parent sr proud of me!
jons buddy

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jul 8, 2010
you are all idiots. obv. u dont kno the story, apparently walking up the street is illegal...know the story b for u all talk ****! Dogwood road ****!!!!!and for jimmy's **** i got arrested once in my life, look it up , ppl got **** to say u kno the address, p.s. my parent sr proud of me!
Marie

Great Barrington, MA

#12 Jul 8, 2010
John Lane wrote:
you are all idiots. obv. u dont kno the story, apparently walking up the street is illegal...know the story b for u all talk ****! Dogwood road ****!!!!!and for jimmy's **** i got arrested once in my life, look it up , ppl got **** to say u kno the address, p.s. my parent sr proud of me!
I just shake my head every time I read garbage like this. Learn how to speak and write English, and people might take you seriously.
MILF

Leominster, MA

#13 Jul 8, 2010
You got beer in my ice pops! No, you got ice pops in my beer!
UMMMM

Montgomery, AL

#14 Jul 8, 2010
Soo picking you out of a lineup or describing what you look like isn't enough... GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE JOHNNY ! Admitt your guilt and pay the price for stealing... If you lived in Iran or Iraq or some other mid eastern country they would have cut your hand off already ! SO , stop stealing , stop causing trouble and move on with your life ! Threatening people behind a keyboard and computer makes you look even more immature , so grow up and move on !
UMMMM

Montgomery, AL

#15 Jul 8, 2010
By the way , walking up the street with stolen property is illegal, buddy..... How many criminals use the good ole , " i was just going for a walk " defense.... The cops laugh in the back room at people like you , i hope you know that !
HUH

Leominster, MA

#16 Jul 8, 2010
John Lane wrote:
What the HELL (r u talkin bout)Man, what are you like 9! Geez
Been there before

Leominster, MA

#17 Jul 8, 2010
O.K. so I did some stupid moronic crap,quite a bit of it in fact,but I wised up at 20,got an education,had a family,and can look back at the crazy things I done at 12,13,till I was 17 went to the HOUSE( broke into a hardware filled a shopping cart with 1,200 dollars worth of stuff and walk home with it at 16)(violated probation & threw a chair at the P.O.)did 18 months,learned my lesson,never went back,never got in trouble again,So anyway we do stupid things when were young,stoned drunk,ect....But this, at 23 I don't know....
MILF

Leominster, MA

#18 Jul 8, 2010
Been there before wrote:
O.K. so I did some stupid moronic crap,quite a bit of it in fact,but I wised up at 20,got an education,had a family,and can look back at the crazy things I done at 12,13,till I was 17 went to the HOUSE( broke into a hardware filled a shopping cart with 1,200 dollars worth of stuff and walk home with it at 16)(violated probation & threw a chair at the P.O.)did 18 months,learned my lesson,never went back,never got in trouble again,So anyway we do stupid things when were young,stoned drunk,ect....But this, at 23 I don't know....
Your parents really messed up with you!
Vito Corleone

Leominster, MA

#19 Jul 11, 2010
John Lane wrote:
u b chillin wit your homie?
Excallaber

Worcester, MA

#20 Jul 11, 2010
GOT BEERCYCLE ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$50 to whoever 1 min Tim Leydon 19
Lynch gives Fitchburg youth advice (Feb '13) 11 min Jared 25
Kevin Lynch posting under name of murdered man! 19 min Tim Leydon 5
Kevin leaves his friendship hat on the hat rack (Oct '15) 20 min Jared 37
Kevin and Emily 28 min TurtleBret 1
Lynch Misses Another Monday 1 hr Jared 13
jeffery.5836 16 hr JimB 5

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance