Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#143 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

And let me tell you Topix use to be filled with people but do to these disgusting individuals out here they label this site as a cesspool!
Oh, really? How do you know it's not because of you, Kevin?

You have, for years now, posted lies and outrageous, crazy, paranoid fiction about people and institutions. You have claimed that you are not the person who was involved in the murder on L Street. And then you said that you were, but your trial was all politically motivated. What a laugh.

You have posted that the FBI and the Ethics Commission are investigating people when they are clearly not. You have accused the FPD of gunrunning, drug dealing and murder. You have accused the FPD of complicity in a plot to murder you. You have accused the mayor of somehow violating federal election laws after you got arrested for assaulting a policeman and a fireman.

You accused the sheriff and a judge of illegal incarceration after your friend was held for a probation violation.You have accused the RMV of being fascist because they moved to protect the motoring public from future depredations by you after you initiated a road rage incident.

And when anyone questions you on any of these incidents, you explode and threaten to sue people. Which most people know will never happen, because you are a blowhard, a liar and could never retain a lawyer.

But some people, the kind who trust others and don't like any kind of conflict, get scared off.

Not only will they stay off of Topix, these are the people who, when they go into the voting booth, will look at the name "Kevin Lynch, candidate for..."(Ward 5 Councillor, Councillor-at-Large, Mayor, Senator, Governor of the Commonwealth, Governor of Florida, President) and say "Oh, I don't know. Isn't that the crazy man who is always jumping up and down screaming and tries to beat up cops and did time in prison for that awful crime?"

And maybe that's why they stay off Topix.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#144 Jan 25, 2014
Public Safety Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, come out of the background! I will meet you at the FPD right now! You will not because you are a coward who hides and harasses me in this site!
Hey Lynch, looks like the search team leader might have figured you out and that your anti-cop/anti-local government crusade is more hindrance than that of any help in his search efforts.

Do you think he might be doing a little damage control and referring to you in his latest post over there? Sure looks like it, doesn't it?

MESSAGE FROM MIGUEL.

TODAY SEEING SANDRINO IN COURT BREAK DOWN TO TEARS AND DEMANDING FROM ELSA TO SPEAK AS TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF LITTLE JEREMIAH IS HEARTBREAKING. TODAY I, MIGUEL HAVE DECIDED TO EVEN SEARCH HARDER TO FIND JEREMIAH, OR INFO THAT CAN HELP LAW ENFORCEMENT FIND HIM. MUCH INFORMATION HAS COME FORWARD AND MY TEAM AND I CAN ASSURE THE COMMUNITY THAT EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO EITHER FITCHGURG POLICE AND STATE POLICE. WE ARE IN OUR VIEW MAKING A SLOW PROGRESS BUT WE BELIEVE IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. WE GIVE THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE COME WITH INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN SECURE. AGAIN WE ASK THAT IF SOMEONE HAS INFORMATION AND WANT TO HELP LAW ENFORCEMENT PLEASE DO COME FORWARD. LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY WANTS TO FIND JEREMIAH. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THEY ARE ALSO WORKING HARD. MANY ARE INVOLVED IN THE CASE PUTTING LOT'S OF HOURS GOING THROUGH EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION. IT IS TIME CONSUMING BUT MAKING SURE THAT NO INFO GOES WITHOUT BEING CHECKED. IN ORDER TO HAVE INTGRITY IN THE INVESTIGATION WE MUST UNDERSATND THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN'T GIVE US MUCH INFO. I THANK YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT 10 AM IN FRONT OF 276 KIMBALL ST.

GOD BLESS, MAY GOD HELP US FIND JEREMIAH.

Location hidden

#145 Jan 25, 2014
Looks like there's some huge infighting going on between the two family's and their friends. Another facebook site for the missing boy has just been created claiming neutrality because there are some negative people out there apparently trying to end the search effort.
https://www.facebook.com/JeremiahOliverVoice...

The father began yelling at a group of women in front of the courthouse telling them to stop shitting on his son Jeremiah on Facebook. The fact of the matter is they have not been shitting on Jeremiah but have actually been shitting on him and he isn't liking it. Wonder if he'll be at the search today with his friends looking on car windows looking for donations again?

Location hidden

#146 Jan 25, 2014
I meant "banging" on car windows which they apparently had been doing during the last search effort.

Location hidden

#147 Jan 25, 2014
Doesn't sound like a very good day for the search party today.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeremiahseekers

Message from Miguel.

I want to thank my team leaders for coming this morning to perform another search. I want to thank those few volunteers that also came to help us search. Unfortunately we had to suspend the search of the areas of interest due to not having enough volunteers. I want to thanks the Fitchburg PD for being available and ready this morning.

We will continue to organize up-coming searches. God willing the weather will get better in the coming weeks. There is a lot of areas of interest.

I will announce via this page when the next search will take place.

Thank you
Lynch

Concord, MA

#148 Jan 25, 2014
Stamos wrote:
Message from Miguel.
I want to thank my team leaders for coming this morning to perform another search. I want to thank those few volunteers that also came to help us search. Unfortunately we had to suspend the search of the areas of interest due to not having enough volunteers. I want to thanks the Fitchburg PD for being available and ready this morning.
We will continue to organize up-coming searches. God willing the weather will get better in the coming weeks. There is a lot of areas of interest.
Thank you
give it up everyone knows the boy is dead

Location hidden

#149 Jan 25, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>give it up everyone knows the boy is dead
Don't be stupid, stupid, they're looking for his remains.
Search report

Leominster, MA

#151 Jan 25, 2014
Still no frozen kid yet. Just some guys with brand new sneakers and a couple fat chicks who look like they can take a punch..............More details at eleven.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#152 Jan 25, 2014
Stamos wrote:
Message from Miguel.
Thank you
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us? The weather is becoming problematic. No one can control the weather. All anyone wants is to bring the boy home so he can be properly placed at rest and peace respectfully.

And you mocking the Uncle isn't funny as the guy is in a mental breakdown status. I can only imagine how painful it is to think of their 4yr old relative missing. The world becomes a big place when such a tragedy takes place.

at least lets agree that Jeremiah deserves to be properly put to rest with respect. We searched today by the way. It was very cold. The search was canceled overall because we needed 75 people to search areas of interest. When this number didn't arrive then we decided to do a few smaller areas where only so many people were needed and we didn't want people to be inconvenienced as the weather was harsh today. We had cold temps and the wind to deal with.

Stamos, stop being critical. The State Police are now working well with the FPD. All leads are immediately handed over to authorities. Some seem small and others big but who knows which one is going to bring us to Jeremiah? All leads are good and worth following.

Lets hope and pray that this boy is found. We hope that the mother or the guy reveals where he is which would bring resolution. It is heart wrenching Stamos. Lets not debate over this search as it is a very good effort.

Yes, there are those who want to hamper the searches due to hopes that the boy is not found. There are "free Elsa" people, there are "free Alberto" interest; we are only concerned with Jeremiah. The courts will deal with and distinguish who is more responsible concerning them two. So far their silence has proven some guilt and the longer they stay silent the heavier the guilt.
veteran

Gardner, MA

#153 Jan 26, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us? The weather is becoming problematic. No one can control the weather. All anyone wants is to bring the boy home so he can be properly placed at rest and peace respectfully.
And you mocking the Uncle isn't funny as the guy is in a mental breakdown status. I can only imagine how painful it is to think of their 4yr old relative missing. The world becomes a big place when such a tragedy takes place.
at least lets agree that Jeremiah deserves to be properly put to rest with respect. We searched today by the way. It was very cold. The search was canceled overall because we needed 75 people to search areas of interest. When this number didn't arrive then we decided to do a few smaller areas where only so many people were needed and we didn't want people to be inconvenienced as the weather was harsh today. We had cold temps and the wind to deal with.
Stamos, stop being critical. The State Police are now working well with the FPD. All leads are immediately handed over to authorities. Some seem small and others big but who knows which one is going to bring us to Jeremiah? All leads are good and worth following.
Lets hope and pray that this boy is found. We hope that the mother or the guy reveals where he is which would bring resolution. It is heart wrenching Stamos. Lets not debate over this search as it is a very good effort.
Yes, there are those who want to hamper the searches due to hopes that the boy is not found. There are "free Elsa" people, there are "free Alberto" interest; we are only concerned with Jeremiah. The courts will deal with and distinguish who is more responsible concerning them two. So far their silence has proven some guilt and the longer they stay silent the heavier the guilt.
Lynch,
I know you can't be that stupid. The boys father could have taken the boy for a ride in his car (lets say 15 miles) in any direction and dump the kids body in the woods and he would never been found. there are so many towns that have woods he could be anywhere. I feel sorry for the young boy BUT having search parties looking in snow banks is just plan stupid. Now if the the boy was only missing a couple of days then that would be ok. I am sure there are ways to make the father and mother talk but I sure you would say it's against their civil rights. I would be more than happy to try.

So stop whining about people not showing up to look....
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#154 Jan 26, 2014
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
I know you can't be that stupid. The boys father could have taken the boy for a ride in his car (lets say 15 miles) in any direction and dump the kids body in the woods and he would never been found. there are so many towns that have woods he could be anywhere. I feel sorry for the young boy BUT having search parties looking in snow banks is just plan stupid. Now if the the boy was only missing a couple of days then that would be ok. I am sure there are ways to make the father and mother talk but I sure you would say it's against their civil rights. I would be more than happy to try.
I have to disagree. He's proven that he can be that stupid.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#155 Jan 26, 2014
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
right on boton,ptsd

Location hidden

#156 Jan 26, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us?
You're assuming again Lynch. You don't even know who I am so how do you know I'm not involved in the effort? I could be poking my stick into the snow and leaves just steps behind you. Besides, who's been on here with others helping with keeping the public updated on this tragedy? You said that every little bit helps Lynch, and the mere fact that the search team leader, along with his other volunteers now know they have the opportunity to come on over here and witness with their own eyes just how high of a level of respect you have for the Mayor, the Police Chief, FPD, FFD, the DA's office and even the State Police investigating this case could be a big plus for the search team leaders in their efforts at coordinating the teams and searches more effectively.

Like I said, you wouldn't want to be teamed up with that retired old prison guard you said was a slob, would you? Or even worst, someone that might actually have an active restraining order against you? I mean, the search could actually lead to FSU property which you are banned from stepping foot on. Did you tell the search team leader that you can't be involved with any search effort on FSU property? You do realize FSU owns allot of property in the city, right?

As far as the uncle and father goes Lynch, there are many unanswered questioned about them too that everyone, not just me are questioning. You saw many of those questions being raised on FB. It's what led to the alleged threats against the host and the site closure. Like, what's up with the father dealing dope when he's out looking for his missing kid who's presumed dead, and what's up with the reported A&B on a person 14 or over and witness intimidating charges leveled against the uncle last summer? Was that him or some other person from Worcester with the same name? Were the charges dropped or bogus to begin with? Does he abuse his wife and/or kids like what's also being reported in the papers about his bother, the missing boy's father? Then there's all those other unanswered questions about the mothers dysfunctional family too. Can any of these people be trusted with kids, Lynch? You even went and got yourself all in trouble with one poster on there when questioning everyone why they were posting pictures of themselves smoking pot in front of their kids and displaying gang signs. That was funny Lynch, it was comical watching you apologize to that one poster in an effort and keeping yourself from getting thrown of another FB site.... LMAO

Location hidden

#157 Jan 26, 2014
I realize this is about the missing boy Lynch, but all these questions are relevant and important in finding out what led too Jeremiah's disappearance and what also led up to it. Like you've said, "every stone must be unturned" in finding this missing boy. In order to find anyone or anything that went missing one needs to step back and retrace the steps when that someone or something went missing. Nobody knows when exactly the boy went missing which puts the entire family(s) in question.

With that said, it appears like the father, along with the extended family abandoned the boy long before he went missing, which raises many more questions. Like, who are these people too be blaming and pointing fingers at a system failure after it was their own cascading failures that put that poor kid into the system in the first place?

Why is the Uncle all Lawyered up now too, it's not even his kid? Why are they and/or their friends knocking on car windows looking for donations when they're suppose to be out searching?

Of course there are family members and friends emotionally devastated about the boys disappearance and grasping for answers, but there are also people concerned that want answer's as too why the family's were nowhere to be found when this boy needed them most, or likely could even have helped prevent him from becoming a victim had they been there for him when it actually mattered.

There are many unanswered questions in this case Lynch, and unfortunately many will remain unanswered just like the many that are still unanswered in your own case(s) back 20 years ago in Boston, and of course the one(s) missing that you've most recently got yourself involved in here.

Location hidden

#158 Jan 27, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being critical?
Hmmmmm, who's the one being critical here Lynch? I believe it was you who went on that missing boys FB page and began leveling false accusations against the organizations responsible for investigating this case. I can only imagine what else you've been over there saying to the Hispanic community volunteers involved in the search.

So tell us Lynch, what has changed in just this last week alone in the working conditions between the State Police and Fitchburg Police that would make you think they are now working well together? I'd like to know that answer when considering it's only been one week since you were being "critical" yourself.

1-20-14
Kevin Lynch wrote:
I don't want to be negative but sometimes you have to criticize in order to get things done. There was a murder scene in Fitchburg a few yrs ago, a witness told the FPD that the murderers were grabbing the door. They never finger printed as the murderers are still walking among us. And then unfortunately I believe that there is a atmosphere of have and have nots which I feel has made the difference in many cases in Fitchburg. In other words if this boy was related to Antonucci or a FPD member then you would have our leaders such as the Mayor and Chief giving updates. Every case involving missing children usually has news conference updates for the community. We have a community problem in Fitchburg that involves communication and ironically the Chief of police at this moment is on stage receiving a community award which is just another accolade that is not deserved being given to the "haves".
In addition Lynch, you've been on here for years being "critical" and accusing the FPD and State Police of being inept and discriminatory in there duties. So come on now, please explain exactly what has changed in just this past week alone that would make you change your opinion of them over the last 4 years?

1-22-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Kevin from Fitchburg wrote:
You are wrong! The state police and the Fitchburg police investigate the Murders! And yes I strongly feel that the State Police in this area are inept also. A lot of the Murders committed in this area are not properly investigated! Sgt. Fossa has spoken on murder investigations as well as others! It is a joint effort!
It is true that the State police investigate also; they do a POOR job! Once again it is who you are that is murdered! They found the woman last year off of rt.2 in lancaster. She was a prostitute it was mentioned. The blue tarp that was around the body was left there, it is still there!
Like I mentioned, no matter your feeling on whether or not a prostitute or a person with a record murder should be investigated; THE MURDEROR IS STILL AT LARGE AND IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE!!!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#159 Jan 27, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being critical?
Hmmmmm, who's the one being critical here Lynch? I believe it was you who went on that missing boys FB page and began leveling false accusations against the organizations responsible for investigating this case.
So tell us Lynch, what has changed in just this last week alone in the working conditions between the State Police and Fitchburg Police that would make you think they are now working well together? I'd like to know that answer when considering it's only been one week since you were being "critical" yourself.
1-20-14
<quoted text>
In addition Lynch, you've been on here for years being "critical" and accusing the FPD and State Police of being inept and discriminatory in there duties. So come on now, please explain exactly what has changed in just this past week alone that would make you change your opinion of them over the last 4 years?
1-22-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
<quoted text>
You never stop do you? I do not know about the charges if any that were leveled against the uncle last year. What I do know is that the guy is both physically and mentally torn apart over this case. This doesn't make him less of a person because he is taking it so hard. The guy is seriously and honestly hurting.

Now, from what I do know is that the family did search for Jeremiah up till he went missing as they were turned away by Fitchburg schools who told them that there was a restraining order against the father and that they shouldn't be there. There is a lot more but it really is private.

And Yes I stand by my stance that there wasn't enough being done in the beginning. I have seen relations between the FPD and state police come together better in the past couple weeks. Stamos, it is what it is as there are always inter departmental problems between the state police and Fitchburg police.

We have been approached by many with information as we directed them to authorities. We understand that our search for Jeremiah sometimes overlaps that of the investigation of the case. We are ONLY involved and interested in bringing Jeremiah out of the cold. The little boy has been disrespected enough. At all cost he deserves to be put to a respectful rest.

When and if we find Jeremiah then our job as a community is done. We will then concentrate on memorializing Jeremiah. The court case will take its own route and those responsible will be held accountable. Our sincere hope is that the mother or that boyfriend opens up and tells the state police where he is so they can go and bring him home.

Yes, I have been very affected with emotions over this case as many in the community have as well. Every picture of this 4yr depicts the pure innocence of Jeremiah. Stamos, you can wrongfully call me and wrongfully label me many things but when it comes to children being hurt all your negativity towards me should take a back seat.

I pray every night now as before I haven't. I strongly feel that Jeremiah is a child of our community that needs our help. It is unfortunate that we were not able to help him before they hurt him. The consensus is that he has passed so we are looking for such things as a torn shirt, bone or anything else that would lead us to him.

Nothing else matters but for bringing him home to be put to a proper and respectful rest. It wouldn't bother me if you were right next to me in a search. The more eyes the better. Yes, we also watch who is searching with us as we are always mindful that there may be someone on a search that may attempt to tamper with evidence. So far I believe that we have done very good. We follow strict guidelines as if anything is found we are to step away and to call in authorities.

This isn't about me Stamos. Unfortunately some from here have gone to the FB sites and attempted to make it about me but people are smarter than to pay attention to such trouble makers.
RUNUTS

Anonymous Proxy

#160 Jan 27, 2014
Dude.... you sound crazy
Close to finding Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text>
First I will say that Yes police are working on the case but they will never cover as many areas. When and if we find something we will call in the police. If we get any strong leads then we will notify the police.
This case is getting close to being solved. We are close. Alberto is a fringe member of the Latin Kings. What he did to them children the Latin Kings would never stand behind. The Latin King organization did not get involved in hiding a dead kid.
I will tell you that "working stiff" is involved directly with the investigation or is extremely close to those who are running this investigation.
The Justice department should get involved as well as the FBI. I wouldn't be surprised if other arrests are made this week. There are people close to Alberto that have lied to investigators.
A couple things that they should have notified the community about is the make and model of his car. His car is a tan civic with a black hood. I am almost positive that he took that boy in that car on Sept. 25th or 26th between 12:00am to 4:00am.
On that date it was 63 degrees and the sunset at 7pm.
Elsa has stated that Alberto took Jeremiah while she slept and he never came back. What "working Stiff" stated is fact. He beat and molested them children from accounts.
Once this fact gets out into the street then Jeremiah will be brought home so that his brother and sister can put him to rest in peace. Alberto is a fringe gang member. The Latin Kings will not talk to the police but they will not stand before a baby molester killer.
Yes, I have been in jail and I can tell you that they will 100% not stand for him. Once it looks like the evidence is true then he is all done. What I am hearing that he did to them kids is beyond imagination.
I do not believe that the mother killed her child. Yes, she was seriously abused by Alberto to the point she would no longer acknowledge people she had know for years as fear that Alberto would beat her.
There are a few people in Fitchburg that know exactly what happened and may have assisted in hiding Jeremiah.
The police and the DA will solve this case and will prosecute those responsible. I have been on these searches for hrs at a time. Anything that is found is flagged, not touched and reported. Any information learned is transferred to the police/detectives.
Albertos friends are covering for him. They have lied to police. What they have stated does not match what others have stated.
That boy was injured on Sept. 24th from what is being reported. Then taken by Alberto and never brought back on Sept. 25th or 26th. Why I am stating this is for everyone that knows a business owner or home owner who has video security may be able to go back and check those dates and to look for his car traveling by.
There is another story that I don't think is true but it just may be the case. Some have said that Alberto cut Jeremiahs finger off. Elsa didn't bring him to the hospital, infection set in and he passed. And maybe that is why they made this story up of Jeremiah hitting his head from falling off the toilet on September 24th.
This incident is very somber, very emotional and heart wrenching. with the snow melted there are good chances that the searchers, homeless or police on a tip will find this little boy. The search dog did have hits on a spot from two different positions.The area between is tough to get to but as we seen names carved in the trees people have visited this area in the past.The icy snow just made it difficult to get to.
The police I believe are very close. God willing this will end soon.
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#161 Jan 27, 2014
WHy would the family go to Fitchburg schools if they were searching for Jeremiah? He wasn't of school age yet.

Location hidden

#162 Jan 27, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You never stop do you? I do not know about the charges if any that were leveled against the uncle last year. What I do know is that the guy is both physically and mentally torn apart over this case. This doesn't make him less of a person because he is taking it so hard. The guy is seriously and honestly hurting.
Now, from what I do know is that the family did search for Jeremiah up till he went missing as they were turned away by Fitchburg schools who told them that there was a restraining order against the father and that they shouldn't be there. There is a lot more but it really is private.
And Yes I stand by my stance that there wasn't enough being done in the beginning. I have seen relations between the FPD and state police come together better in the past couple weeks. Stamos, it is what it is as there are always inter departmental problems between the state police and Fitchburg police.
We have been approached by many with information as we directed them to authorities. We understand that our search for Jeremiah sometimes overlaps that of the investigation of the case. We are ONLY involved and interested in bringing Jeremiah out of the cold. The little boy has been disrespected enough. At all cost he deserves to be put to a respectful rest.
When and if we find Jeremiah then our job as a community is done. We will then concentrate on memorializing Jeremiah. The court case will take its own route and those responsible will be held accountable. Our sincere hope is that the mother or that boyfriend opens up and tells the state police where he is so they can go and bring him home.
Yes, I have been very affected with emotions over this case as many in the community have as well. Every picture of this 4yr depicts the pure innocence of Jeremiah. Stamos, you can wrongfully call me and wrongfully label me many things but when it comes to children being hurt all your negativity towards me should take a back seat.
I pray every night now as before I haven't. I strongly feel that Jeremiah is a child of our community that needs our help. It is unfortunate that we were not able to help him before they hurt him. The consensus is that he has passed so we are looking for such things as a torn shirt, bone or anything else that would lead us to him.
Nothing else matters but for bringing him home to be put to a proper and respectful rest. It wouldn't bother me if you were right next to me in a search. The more eyes the better. Yes, we also watch who is searching with us as we are always mindful that there may be someone on a search that may attempt to tamper with evidence. So far I believe that we have done very good. We follow strict guidelines as if anything is found we are to step away and to call in authorities.
This isn't about me Stamos. Unfortunately some from here have gone to the FB sites and attempted to make it about me but people are smarter than to pay attention to such trouble makers.
Ok Lynch, I'll back off out of respect for Jeremiah for now, but just remember one thing, you are the one that used him in protest against your own fictitious demons.
veteran

Gardner, MA

#163 Jan 27, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 18 hr Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix 18 hr Tammy from concord 13
same old same old .... 19 hr simon says 1
Jtn please get off topix 21 hr Rihanna 8
Jeff Cordio. Ruined lives. (Nov '13) Wed Tammy from concord 8
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... Sep 16 Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Sep 16 Jtn 74
•••

Leominster News Video

•••