Search team enlisted to find Jeremiah...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#145 Jan 25, 2014
Looks like there's some huge infighting going on between the two family's and their friends. Another facebook site for the missing boy has just been created claiming neutrality because there are some negative people out there apparently trying to end the search effort.
https://www.facebook.com/JeremiahOliverVoice...

The father began yelling at a group of women in front of the courthouse telling them to stop shitting on his son Jeremiah on Facebook. The fact of the matter is they have not been shitting on Jeremiah but have actually been shitting on him and he isn't liking it. Wonder if he'll be at the search today with his friends looking on car windows looking for donations again?

Location hidden

#146 Jan 25, 2014
I meant "banging" on car windows which they apparently had been doing during the last search effort.

Location hidden

#147 Jan 25, 2014
Doesn't sound like a very good day for the search party today.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeremiahseekers

Message from Miguel.

I want to thank my team leaders for coming this morning to perform another search. I want to thank those few volunteers that also came to help us search. Unfortunately we had to suspend the search of the areas of interest due to not having enough volunteers. I want to thanks the Fitchburg PD for being available and ready this morning.

We will continue to organize up-coming searches. God willing the weather will get better in the coming weeks. There is a lot of areas of interest.

I will announce via this page when the next search will take place.

Thank you
Lynch

Maynard, MA

#148 Jan 25, 2014
Stamos wrote:
Message from Miguel.
I want to thank my team leaders for coming this morning to perform another search. I want to thank those few volunteers that also came to help us search. Unfortunately we had to suspend the search of the areas of interest due to not having enough volunteers. I want to thanks the Fitchburg PD for being available and ready this morning.
We will continue to organize up-coming searches. God willing the weather will get better in the coming weeks. There is a lot of areas of interest.
Thank you
give it up everyone knows the boy is dead

Location hidden

#149 Jan 25, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>give it up everyone knows the boy is dead
Don't be stupid, stupid, they're looking for his remains.
Search report

Leominster, MA

#151 Jan 25, 2014
Still no frozen kid yet. Just some guys with brand new sneakers and a couple fat chicks who look like they can take a punch..............More details at eleven.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#152 Jan 25, 2014
Stamos wrote:
Message from Miguel.
Thank you
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us? The weather is becoming problematic. No one can control the weather. All anyone wants is to bring the boy home so he can be properly placed at rest and peace respectfully.

And you mocking the Uncle isn't funny as the guy is in a mental breakdown status. I can only imagine how painful it is to think of their 4yr old relative missing. The world becomes a big place when such a tragedy takes place.

at least lets agree that Jeremiah deserves to be properly put to rest with respect. We searched today by the way. It was very cold. The search was canceled overall because we needed 75 people to search areas of interest. When this number didn't arrive then we decided to do a few smaller areas where only so many people were needed and we didn't want people to be inconvenienced as the weather was harsh today. We had cold temps and the wind to deal with.

Stamos, stop being critical. The State Police are now working well with the FPD. All leads are immediately handed over to authorities. Some seem small and others big but who knows which one is going to bring us to Jeremiah? All leads are good and worth following.

Lets hope and pray that this boy is found. We hope that the mother or the guy reveals where he is which would bring resolution. It is heart wrenching Stamos. Lets not debate over this search as it is a very good effort.

Yes, there are those who want to hamper the searches due to hopes that the boy is not found. There are "free Elsa" people, there are "free Alberto" interest; we are only concerned with Jeremiah. The courts will deal with and distinguish who is more responsible concerning them two. So far their silence has proven some guilt and the longer they stay silent the heavier the guilt.
veteran

Gardner, MA

#153 Jan 26, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us? The weather is becoming problematic. No one can control the weather. All anyone wants is to bring the boy home so he can be properly placed at rest and peace respectfully.
And you mocking the Uncle isn't funny as the guy is in a mental breakdown status. I can only imagine how painful it is to think of their 4yr old relative missing. The world becomes a big place when such a tragedy takes place.
at least lets agree that Jeremiah deserves to be properly put to rest with respect. We searched today by the way. It was very cold. The search was canceled overall because we needed 75 people to search areas of interest. When this number didn't arrive then we decided to do a few smaller areas where only so many people were needed and we didn't want people to be inconvenienced as the weather was harsh today. We had cold temps and the wind to deal with.
Stamos, stop being critical. The State Police are now working well with the FPD. All leads are immediately handed over to authorities. Some seem small and others big but who knows which one is going to bring us to Jeremiah? All leads are good and worth following.
Lets hope and pray that this boy is found. We hope that the mother or the guy reveals where he is which would bring resolution. It is heart wrenching Stamos. Lets not debate over this search as it is a very good effort.
Yes, there are those who want to hamper the searches due to hopes that the boy is not found. There are "free Elsa" people, there are "free Alberto" interest; we are only concerned with Jeremiah. The courts will deal with and distinguish who is more responsible concerning them two. So far their silence has proven some guilt and the longer they stay silent the heavier the guilt.
Lynch,
I know you can't be that stupid. The boys father could have taken the boy for a ride in his car (lets say 15 miles) in any direction and dump the kids body in the woods and he would never been found. there are so many towns that have woods he could be anywhere. I feel sorry for the young boy BUT having search parties looking in snow banks is just plan stupid. Now if the the boy was only missing a couple of days then that would be ok. I am sure there are ways to make the father and mother talk but I sure you would say it's against their civil rights. I would be more than happy to try.

So stop whining about people not showing up to look....
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#154 Jan 26, 2014
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
I know you can't be that stupid. The boys father could have taken the boy for a ride in his car (lets say 15 miles) in any direction and dump the kids body in the woods and he would never been found. there are so many towns that have woods he could be anywhere. I feel sorry for the young boy BUT having search parties looking in snow banks is just plan stupid. Now if the the boy was only missing a couple of days then that would be ok. I am sure there are ways to make the father and mother talk but I sure you would say it's against their civil rights. I would be more than happy to try.
I have to disagree. He's proven that he can be that stupid.
Jtn

Maynard, MA

#155 Jan 26, 2014
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
right on boton,ptsd

Location hidden

#156 Jan 26, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, why don't you assist us instead of bashing us?
You're assuming again Lynch. You don't even know who I am so how do you know I'm not involved in the effort? I could be poking my stick into the snow and leaves just steps behind you. Besides, who's been on here with others helping with keeping the public updated on this tragedy? You said that every little bit helps Lynch, and the mere fact that the search team leader, along with his other volunteers now know they have the opportunity to come on over here and witness with their own eyes just how high of a level of respect you have for the Mayor, the Police Chief, FPD, FFD, the DA's office and even the State Police investigating this case could be a big plus for the search team leaders in their efforts at coordinating the teams and searches more effectively.

Like I said, you wouldn't want to be teamed up with that retired old prison guard you said was a slob, would you? Or even worst, someone that might actually have an active restraining order against you? I mean, the search could actually lead to FSU property which you are banned from stepping foot on. Did you tell the search team leader that you can't be involved with any search effort on FSU property? You do realize FSU owns allot of property in the city, right?

As far as the uncle and father goes Lynch, there are many unanswered questioned about them too that everyone, not just me are questioning. You saw many of those questions being raised on FB. It's what led to the alleged threats against the host and the site closure. Like, what's up with the father dealing dope when he's out looking for his missing kid who's presumed dead, and what's up with the reported A&B on a person 14 or over and witness intimidating charges leveled against the uncle last summer? Was that him or some other person from Worcester with the same name? Were the charges dropped or bogus to begin with? Does he abuse his wife and/or kids like what's also being reported in the papers about his bother, the missing boy's father? Then there's all those other unanswered questions about the mothers dysfunctional family too. Can any of these people be trusted with kids, Lynch? You even went and got yourself all in trouble with one poster on there when questioning everyone why they were posting pictures of themselves smoking pot in front of their kids and displaying gang signs. That was funny Lynch, it was comical watching you apologize to that one poster in an effort and keeping yourself from getting thrown of another FB site.... LMAO

Location hidden

#157 Jan 26, 2014
I realize this is about the missing boy Lynch, but all these questions are relevant and important in finding out what led too Jeremiah's disappearance and what also led up to it. Like you've said, "every stone must be unturned" in finding this missing boy. In order to find anyone or anything that went missing one needs to step back and retrace the steps when that someone or something went missing. Nobody knows when exactly the boy went missing which puts the entire family(s) in question.

With that said, it appears like the father, along with the extended family abandoned the boy long before he went missing, which raises many more questions. Like, who are these people too be blaming and pointing fingers at a system failure after it was their own cascading failures that put that poor kid into the system in the first place?

Why is the Uncle all Lawyered up now too, it's not even his kid? Why are they and/or their friends knocking on car windows looking for donations when they're suppose to be out searching?

Of course there are family members and friends emotionally devastated about the boys disappearance and grasping for answers, but there are also people concerned that want answer's as too why the family's were nowhere to be found when this boy needed them most, or likely could even have helped prevent him from becoming a victim had they been there for him when it actually mattered.

There are many unanswered questions in this case Lynch, and unfortunately many will remain unanswered just like the many that are still unanswered in your own case(s) back 20 years ago in Boston, and of course the one(s) missing that you've most recently got yourself involved in here.

Location hidden

#158 Jan 27, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being critical?
Hmmmmm, who's the one being critical here Lynch? I believe it was you who went on that missing boys FB page and began leveling false accusations against the organizations responsible for investigating this case. I can only imagine what else you've been over there saying to the Hispanic community volunteers involved in the search.

So tell us Lynch, what has changed in just this last week alone in the working conditions between the State Police and Fitchburg Police that would make you think they are now working well together? I'd like to know that answer when considering it's only been one week since you were being "critical" yourself.

1-20-14
Kevin Lynch wrote:
I don't want to be negative but sometimes you have to criticize in order to get things done. There was a murder scene in Fitchburg a few yrs ago, a witness told the FPD that the murderers were grabbing the door. They never finger printed as the murderers are still walking among us. And then unfortunately I believe that there is a atmosphere of have and have nots which I feel has made the difference in many cases in Fitchburg. In other words if this boy was related to Antonucci or a FPD member then you would have our leaders such as the Mayor and Chief giving updates. Every case involving missing children usually has news conference updates for the community. We have a community problem in Fitchburg that involves communication and ironically the Chief of police at this moment is on stage receiving a community award which is just another accolade that is not deserved being given to the "haves".
In addition Lynch, you've been on here for years being "critical" and accusing the FPD and State Police of being inept and discriminatory in there duties. So come on now, please explain exactly what has changed in just this past week alone that would make you change your opinion of them over the last 4 years?

1-22-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Kevin from Fitchburg wrote:
You are wrong! The state police and the Fitchburg police investigate the Murders! And yes I strongly feel that the State Police in this area are inept also. A lot of the Murders committed in this area are not properly investigated! Sgt. Fossa has spoken on murder investigations as well as others! It is a joint effort!
It is true that the State police investigate also; they do a POOR job! Once again it is who you are that is murdered! They found the woman last year off of rt.2 in lancaster. She was a prostitute it was mentioned. The blue tarp that was around the body was left there, it is still there!
Like I mentioned, no matter your feeling on whether or not a prostitute or a person with a record murder should be investigated; THE MURDEROR IS STILL AT LARGE AND IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE!!!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#159 Jan 27, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being critical?
Hmmmmm, who's the one being critical here Lynch? I believe it was you who went on that missing boys FB page and began leveling false accusations against the organizations responsible for investigating this case.
So tell us Lynch, what has changed in just this last week alone in the working conditions between the State Police and Fitchburg Police that would make you think they are now working well together? I'd like to know that answer when considering it's only been one week since you were being "critical" yourself.
1-20-14
<quoted text>
In addition Lynch, you've been on here for years being "critical" and accusing the FPD and State Police of being inept and discriminatory in there duties. So come on now, please explain exactly what has changed in just this past week alone that would make you change your opinion of them over the last 4 years?
1-22-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
<quoted text>
You never stop do you? I do not know about the charges if any that were leveled against the uncle last year. What I do know is that the guy is both physically and mentally torn apart over this case. This doesn't make him less of a person because he is taking it so hard. The guy is seriously and honestly hurting.

Now, from what I do know is that the family did search for Jeremiah up till he went missing as they were turned away by Fitchburg schools who told them that there was a restraining order against the father and that they shouldn't be there. There is a lot more but it really is private.

And Yes I stand by my stance that there wasn't enough being done in the beginning. I have seen relations between the FPD and state police come together better in the past couple weeks. Stamos, it is what it is as there are always inter departmental problems between the state police and Fitchburg police.

We have been approached by many with information as we directed them to authorities. We understand that our search for Jeremiah sometimes overlaps that of the investigation of the case. We are ONLY involved and interested in bringing Jeremiah out of the cold. The little boy has been disrespected enough. At all cost he deserves to be put to a respectful rest.

When and if we find Jeremiah then our job as a community is done. We will then concentrate on memorializing Jeremiah. The court case will take its own route and those responsible will be held accountable. Our sincere hope is that the mother or that boyfriend opens up and tells the state police where he is so they can go and bring him home.

Yes, I have been very affected with emotions over this case as many in the community have as well. Every picture of this 4yr depicts the pure innocence of Jeremiah. Stamos, you can wrongfully call me and wrongfully label me many things but when it comes to children being hurt all your negativity towards me should take a back seat.

I pray every night now as before I haven't. I strongly feel that Jeremiah is a child of our community that needs our help. It is unfortunate that we were not able to help him before they hurt him. The consensus is that he has passed so we are looking for such things as a torn shirt, bone or anything else that would lead us to him.

Nothing else matters but for bringing him home to be put to a proper and respectful rest. It wouldn't bother me if you were right next to me in a search. The more eyes the better. Yes, we also watch who is searching with us as we are always mindful that there may be someone on a search that may attempt to tamper with evidence. So far I believe that we have done very good. We follow strict guidelines as if anything is found we are to step away and to call in authorities.

This isn't about me Stamos. Unfortunately some from here have gone to the FB sites and attempted to make it about me but people are smarter than to pay attention to such trouble makers.
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#161 Jan 27, 2014
WHy would the family go to Fitchburg schools if they were searching for Jeremiah? He wasn't of school age yet.

Location hidden

#162 Jan 27, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You never stop do you? I do not know about the charges if any that were leveled against the uncle last year. What I do know is that the guy is both physically and mentally torn apart over this case. This doesn't make him less of a person because he is taking it so hard. The guy is seriously and honestly hurting.
Now, from what I do know is that the family did search for Jeremiah up till he went missing as they were turned away by Fitchburg schools who told them that there was a restraining order against the father and that they shouldn't be there. There is a lot more but it really is private.
And Yes I stand by my stance that there wasn't enough being done in the beginning. I have seen relations between the FPD and state police come together better in the past couple weeks. Stamos, it is what it is as there are always inter departmental problems between the state police and Fitchburg police.
We have been approached by many with information as we directed them to authorities. We understand that our search for Jeremiah sometimes overlaps that of the investigation of the case. We are ONLY involved and interested in bringing Jeremiah out of the cold. The little boy has been disrespected enough. At all cost he deserves to be put to a respectful rest.
When and if we find Jeremiah then our job as a community is done. We will then concentrate on memorializing Jeremiah. The court case will take its own route and those responsible will be held accountable. Our sincere hope is that the mother or that boyfriend opens up and tells the state police where he is so they can go and bring him home.
Yes, I have been very affected with emotions over this case as many in the community have as well. Every picture of this 4yr depicts the pure innocence of Jeremiah. Stamos, you can wrongfully call me and wrongfully label me many things but when it comes to children being hurt all your negativity towards me should take a back seat.
I pray every night now as before I haven't. I strongly feel that Jeremiah is a child of our community that needs our help. It is unfortunate that we were not able to help him before they hurt him. The consensus is that he has passed so we are looking for such things as a torn shirt, bone or anything else that would lead us to him.
Nothing else matters but for bringing him home to be put to a proper and respectful rest. It wouldn't bother me if you were right next to me in a search. The more eyes the better. Yes, we also watch who is searching with us as we are always mindful that there may be someone on a search that may attempt to tamper with evidence. So far I believe that we have done very good. We follow strict guidelines as if anything is found we are to step away and to call in authorities.
This isn't about me Stamos. Unfortunately some from here have gone to the FB sites and attempted to make it about me but people are smarter than to pay attention to such trouble makers.
Ok Lynch, I'll back off out of respect for Jeremiah for now, but just remember one thing, you are the one that used him in protest against your own fictitious demons.
veteran

Gardner, MA

#163 Jan 27, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,

Tsk Tsk

Leominster, MA

#164 Jan 28, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, I'll back off out of respect for Jeremiah for now, but just remember one thing, you are the one that used him in protest against your own fictitious demons.
Shame on you for falling in with Lynch. Everyone has empathy for the child but that doesn't change the circumstances. So the Uncle who is a violent criminal on probation is grieving we should all feel bad for him too?
smh

Townsend, MA

#165 Jan 28, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? How do you know it's not because of you, Kevin?
You have, for years now, posted lies and outrageous, crazy, paranoid fiction about people and institutions. You have claimed that you are not the person who was involved in the murder on L Street. And then you said that you were, but your trial was all politically motivated. What a laugh.
You have posted that the FBI and the Ethics Commission are investigating people when they are clearly not. You have accused the FPD of gunrunning, drug dealing and murder. You have accused the FPD of complicity in a plot to murder you. You have accused the mayor of somehow violating federal election laws after you got arrested for assaulting a policeman and a fireman.
You accused the sheriff and a judge of illegal incarceration after your friend was held for a probation violation.You have accused the RMV of being fascist because they moved to protect the motoring public from future depredations by you after you initiated a road rage incident.
And when anyone questions you on any of these incidents, you explode and threaten to sue people. Which most people know will never happen, because you are a blowhard, a liar and could never retain a lawyer.
But some people, the kind who trust others and don't like any kind of conflict, get scared off.
Not only will they stay off of Topix, these are the people who, when they go into the voting booth, will look at the name "Kevin Lynch, candidate for..."(Ward 5 Councillor, Councillor-at-Large, Mayor, Senator, Governor of the Commonwealth, Governor of Florida, President) and say "Oh, I don't know. Isn't that the crazy man who is always jumping up and down screaming and tries to beat up cops and did time in prison for that awful crime?"
And maybe that's why they stay off Topix.
And because of you. You and Lynch are tangled up together. He's in your head. And it's sick.
Idiots

Leominster, MA

#166 Mar 8, 2014
The title says it all. Well they have searched all of West Fitchburg. Has it occured to anyone that he's not in West Fitchburg?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 10 hr Cover up begins 21
Another Monday Has Come And Gone 13 hr The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) May 18 Captain Crunch 428
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages