Search team enlisted to find Jeremiah...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#104 Jan 21, 2014
King George wrote:
I read through this entire thread trying to find any one poster showing any real concern for this little boy.
Sadly, all I found were trolls more worried about the fact that this Lynch person:
a) talks badly about the cops
b) is trying to do something to find this child.
Pretty disturbing.
I'll tell you what I told "Trained professional". Look around these threads a bit and you will see what this "Lynch person" is really all about. His initial attempt at trying to use (or hijack) this tragic event for his own selfish means is despicable. Unfortunately, the original missing boy's Facebook page is no longer available to watch him in action but anyone that would use this tragic even to incite racial tension among the Hispanic community and city officials is NOT doing something to find this child.

Open your eye's and look around, here's a start..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Location hidden

#105 Jan 21, 2014
Here King George, I'll even make it easy for you. Can you spot it?

December 16th
Lynch-
I would like to organize a protest of Antonucci on December 20th at the FSU graduation for wrongfully rewarding Chief Demoura for things he did not accomplish. It is completely shameful that such an event is taking place while the citizens of Fitchburg deal with increases in drug and violence increases that Demoura refuses to address!
Demoura began on a good note in Fitchburg holding people accountable then he did a 360 on the Tasca matter which can only be explained by Tascas' side revealing their dirt they had on either Demoura, Wong or both. They refused to reveal the particulars that brought Mayor Wong calling him a thief to calling him the best cop ever. When asked she refuses to give any details as to why!
Wong, Demoura, St.Armand and Antonucci are the four compadres who watch each others backs. They have all be known to make unethical decisions in order to exact revenge or to cover up wrong doing! They have shown that they will abuse their power and to abuse endless resources in order to exact cover ups.
The Justice department should come in and sit these four down for questioning under the immediate penalties of perjury!!!!!!!

December 17th
Lynch-
This 5yr old boy is missing from our community. Our police Chief is receiving a "community award" this week. Where is the Mayor and the Chief?? We all demand answers!
I just left the court and the extended family is in shock. Some are asking why no one knew this boy was missing from the school department, social services ect.
The Chief and the Mayor should be at the court! This is our community. We want answers.
In order for a person to receive an award for community they should care and be part of it. This is an outrage.
The family and the community is praying for this boys' life that he may be found alive.
Our Mayor and Chief have failed again concerning community. They should be out in the for front.

December 21st
Lynch-
The protest was at the community search for the 5 yr old boy today. Demoura, Wong and others have shown their total lack of community. Building a sense of community isnt in the plan for Demoura!

No dogs no off duty police who had stated at the community meeting that they care about the community ,no off duty fire fighters. No news conference where the Mayor and Chief could reassure our community hat they are doing everything they can; NOTHING!!!!!!!!

But there was Mac telling the other officer , there is Lynch...
Mookie Wilson

Gardner, MA

#106 Jan 21, 2014
King George wrote:
I read through this entire thread trying to find any one poster showing any real concern for this little boy.
Sadly, all I found were trolls more worried about the fact that this Lynch person:
Pretty disturbing.
In all honesty when Mr. Lynchie comes to Topix to post things do you really think he's trying to speak to the entire community of Fitchburg? He enjoys the debate with people as that's all he has in life, that is until he took on his new persona as detective Colombo. I honestly and truly hope Jeremiah is found but I will not be involved with anything he is apart of. He has no problem putting targets on the children of people who post on this site. Do you really think he cares about kids?? He only cares about himself and what kind of recognition he can get for being apart of the search for Jeremiah.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#107 Jan 21, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I told "Trained professional". Look around these threads a bit and you will see what this "Lynch person" is really all about. His initial attempt at trying to use (or hijack) this tragic event for his own selfish means is despicable. Unfortunately, the original missing boy's Facebook page is no longer available to watch him in action but anyone that would use this tragic even to incite racial tension among the Hispanic community and city officials is NOT doing something to find this child.
Open your eye's and look around, here's a start..
You honestly believe that Lynch is the one causing problems between the Hispanics and the city officials?
This writer may have put it a little nicer than Mr. Lynch, but, the meaning is the same.

"although police have not officially launched any extensive searches themselves. Authorities did express concern about the searchers destroying or contaminating any evidence that may be out there. Although officers were on scene, they stated that they could not take part in the search. Edwin Hernandez, a father of seven, had his take on the lack of official involvement in the search for Jeremiah, and said that had Jeremiah been a white child instead of a Latino, the government would have put more effort into searching for Jeremiah."
http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpress.com/201...

Looks like it could be a lack of effort by city officials driving that wedge.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#108 Jan 21, 2014
You don't get it George. Stick around long enough and Lynch will insult you and your family too. For instance if I say I don't like child abusing, drug dealing welfare scammers. Lynch will respond that I don't like gay Hispanic people? I never said anything about gay Hispanic people but that's how he thinks.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#109 Jan 21, 2014
Don't misunderstand the search party. Do you want to go walking around in the woods with a bunch of ex cons who have extensive criminal records for violence and drugs?

Down south they have a term for this and it's called a chain gang.

Location hidden

#110 Jan 22, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly believe that Lynch is the one causing problems between the Hispanics and the city officials?
This writer may have put it a little nicer than Mr. Lynch, but, the meaning is the same.
"although police have not officially launched any extensive searches themselves. Authorities did express concern about the searchers destroying or contaminating any evidence that may be out there. Although officers were on scene, they stated that they could not take part in the search. Edwin Hernandez, a father of seven, had his take on the lack of official involvement in the search for Jeremiah, and said that had Jeremiah been a white child instead of a Latino, the government would have put more effort into searching for Jeremiah."
http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpress.com/201...
Looks like it could be a lack of effort by city officials driving that wedge.
King George, were you at the protest that this "Lynch guy" claimed he organized against the Chief of Police?
It is one thing to voice one's own opinion George, yet another all together in spreading lie's. We all have our own opinions as too what we feel as individuals is an adequate response to such a tragic event. You might think the authority's should be out there day after day searching with 10 K-9 teams but I might think they should be focusing more on the mother and boyfriend. You might think the father deserves the custody of his children but I might think the father is a dead beat dope peddling scum bag that should never be given the custody of his kids. But using this tragedy to further one's own selfish cause through the spread of lies is nothing less than deplorable.

Like I said, look around, can you see anymore lies?
Here's another start. They're not about this poor missing kid, but it will give you an idea why he's using him and this tragic event to further his own selfish agenda.
There's 4 years worth, so take your time.
Pathetic Fitchburg Haters

Fitchburg, MA

#111 Jan 22, 2014
King George wrote:
Pretty disturbing.
Oh you got it right the first time with this post George. All these trolls ever do here is harrass certain individulas. Watch, they'll all call me Lynch because of this post, and it's all they know.
It's a massive waste of bandwidth and you're very astute to make this initial observation.
Course, that as you've already seen the defensive posts pointing fingers and blaming everyone else except themselves is all the proof you need.
Now watch them attack me, it would be funny if it wasn't sooooooooooo stupid!
Hey Dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#112 Jan 22, 2014
Pathetic Fitchburg Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you got it right the first time with this post George. All these trolls ever do here is harrass certain individulas. Watch, they'll all call me Lynch because of this post, and it's all they know.
It's a massive waste of bandwidth and you're very astute to make this initial observation.
Course, that as you've already seen the defensive posts pointing fingers and blaming everyone else except themselves is all the proof you need.
No way are you Lynch, you were able to write complete and coherent sentences with correct verb tense.

Fitchburg, MA

#113 Jan 22, 2014
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
No way are you Lynch, you were able to write complete and coherent sentences with correct verb tense.
Well hey that's great, we have at least one who can manage to jump out of the idiotic circlelerk of pathetic haters.
Mookie Wilson

Gardner, MA

#114 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Well hey that's great, we have at least one who can manage to jump out of the idiotic circlelerk of pathetic haters.
Good to see the Lynch supporters coming out in groves. All 2 of you! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if you want to support a convicted murderer and child hating piece of crap more power to you. In most cases people like Lynchie gravitate towards each other... By the way enjoy your "circlelerk" with Mr. Lynch.

Fitchburg, MA

#115 Jan 22, 2014
Mookie Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see the Lynch supporters coming out in groves. All 2 of you! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if you want to support a convicted murderer and child hating piece of crap more power to you. In most cases people like Lynchie gravitate towards each other... By the way enjoy your "circlelerk" with Mr. Lynch.
If you had half a brain {Mookie}, you'd realize I'm not defending Lynch in any way, I'm bashing you and your BS waste of bandwidth gang of numbnuts, the PFH!!

Do you think it takes hundreds of thousands of reposted comments over several years to know that a particular poster (Lynch) has his own problems?????

You could ignore his BS and find useful things to discuss but no, it's years and years and hundreds of thousands of re-posts cause you've got no life worth speaking about otherwise!

PFH Loser.
Hey Dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#116 Jan 22, 2014
I was not supporting Lynch.

Regarding ignoring Lynch...impossible. Every thread that he comes into he just dumps all over the place. Regardless of the topic, he turns it into an anti-FPD, FSU, JRs, FFD, conspiracy poop show. Look at what he's done on multiple facebook pages related to the missing Oliver child. Turns it around and tries to make it about him, his disdain for the police, and how the system failed. He's a moron of the highest magnitude. And for you to come in here and support him proves that you've got no common sense and haven't been around these boards very long.
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#117 Jan 22, 2014
What's PFH mean?
Hey Dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#118 Jan 22, 2014
Uh oh wrote:
What's PFH mean?
Just a guess, but that poster's name is Pathetic Fitchburg Haters. PFH.

You must be a product of the Leominster Public Schools.
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#119 Jan 22, 2014
I don't try to bash anyone. If I disagree with someone I try to explain why I believe they are in the wrong.

For instance Lynch wants people to call the bus company and pressure them to give free tickets to a dead beat drug dealing piece of filth. I would recommend calling the bus company and request banning this violent azzhole from ever getting a ticket.
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#120 Jan 22, 2014
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a guess, but that poster's name is Pathetic Fitchburg Haters. PFH.
You must be a product of the Leominster Public Schools.
Oh thanks. I don't text or think like a twelve year old girl so I wouldn't have got it HD (see I'm catching on). I hope we can be BFFs forever.
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

#121 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you on something? Nobody is attacking you.

You blame social services, the police, the Mayor and the community for failing this kid. Well then I guess you have to point that finger at yourself. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?

Whatever you do don't blame this on the parents or the boyfriend.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#122 Jan 22, 2014
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if I can help you. I'm just trying to narrow down the suspects. For instance in this picture I see two nervous young boys and two older men with a suspicious look on their faces. Almost like as if they are about to do something wrong and try to get away with it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
See, you are a sick coward! Hiding behind an anonymous name? look in the mirror. Yes that is a gay handlebar mustache. It is the old game that you are playing. You always call others gay and joke about them while behind closed doors you are wearing your wife's panties.

For another you sick bastard, those are my nephews! What you have done by posting these pictures is harassment. And then making such false derogatory statements pertaining to these pictures of my family is criminal harassment.

But as you are the cop who everyone has always protected from being held accountable your entire career you will continue your abusive behavior. One day they will catch you and hold you accountable!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#123 Jan 22, 2014
Uh oh wrote:
I don't try to bash anyone. If I disagree with someone I try to explain why I believe they are in the wrong.
For instance Lynch wants people to call the bus company and pressure them to give free tickets to a dead beat drug dealing piece of filth. I would recommend calling the bus company and request banning this violent azzhole from ever getting a ticket.
Another one of your lies! As you are wrongly assuming that is my page. You cannot face the truth EVER!

Anytime you want I will debate with facts with you. Every time I break it down for you to the point that you cannot deny the truth that I speak you go right to 1992.

You always turn to 1992 and then you call me a fag and many other names. You have NEVER debated the facts and you have NEVER even made an argument that I lied!

Same with Stamy your bedfellow. You have destroyed Fitchburg, you and your band of good ole boys. Your little group has gone after every business that isn't owned by an FPD member. You have allowed former FPD members who were also SLUM LORDS to prey on citizens in Fitchburg. As they turn to their health department cronies to cover everything up.

Every chance you get you sever the trust of the community. You are lucky that I didn't get elected because I would fire ALL the corrupt cops with documented evidence and then when they attempted to sue I would order the city attorney to counter sue for twice the amount!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 30 min Trufax 26
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 4 hr Scrumbubbles 546
A New Week, A New Fecal Incident 7 hr Clarence Brown 3
News All teacher salaries not created equal 23 hr Beaver Cleaver 4
Broken Pipes School Number 3 Mon Eddie Legeere 3
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Mon June Lockhart 92
Venue change Jan 14 Sgt Slaughter 1

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages