FSU not clearing their sidewalks

Posted in the Leominster Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mayor Wong

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I need to ask Mayor Wong. Are you going to have FSU fined for not shoveling their sidewalks on Cedarstreet? As additional fines are implemented to be brought against Fitchburg citizens is this going to be another case of double standard allowance for FSU?

We need to ask if Antonucci has given to your campaign? This is important as the city has allowed FSU the right to disrespect the citizens of Fitchburg. FSU is a guest Mayor. Many city services are utilized by FSU students from fires,ambulance needs and police.

The sidewalks are next to the blue light that you have allowed the University to place on city property asit reflects on residential properties.

You have put out lights all over Fitchburg but when Antonucci who is on the board of trustees at unitil for you to jump you asked him how high concerning putting lights on in the University neighborhood.

FSU has not cleared snow off the sidewalks for a full city block on Cedar street. Why do you ignore the 5th Ward?

Yesterday their was a gas break,while fixing it they broke a water pipe which happens. The problem here is that they plowed a mountain of snow onto 49 cedar street and left it there. Why is there so high disregard toward this section of the city?

Two recent articles in the Sentinel pointed out sidewalks on cedar street that were not cleared which are empty houses but they purposefully missed the sidewalks in front of FSU? The other article was in reference to trash but again no reference to the FSU student over flowing trash blowing around in the snow nor all the brocken glass in the streets and sidewalks.

We wrote to you in reference to snow being plowed on our shoveled sidewalk by the plow and you once again ignore a citizens complaint.

I personally know how you do not respect free speech rights. This is becomming a track record for you.
Don

Leominster, MA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
You really are dim arent you? Ooooh FSU should get a $200 fine right now! Like they would care. You actually wrote a letter to the Mayor to complain that snow was being plowed off the street during a blizzard?
Don

Leominster, MA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I just laugh because you claim to be a man of the people but you expect your sidewalk to be the top priority and more important than others?
not jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Mayor Wong wrote:
I need to ask Mayor Wong. Are you going to have FSU fined for not shoveling their sidewalks on Cedarstreet? As additional fines are implemented to be brought against Fitchburg citizens is this going to be another case of double standard allowance for FSU?
We need to ask if Antonucci has given to your campaign? This is important as the city has allowed FSU the right to disrespect the citizens of Fitchburg. FSU is a guest Mayor. Many city services are utilized by FSU students from fires,ambulance needs and police.
The sidewalks are next to the blue light that you have allowed the University to place on city property asit reflects on residential properties.
You have put out lights all over Fitchburg but when Antonucci who is on the board of trustees at unitil for you to jump you asked him how high concerning putting lights on in the University neighborhood.
FSU has not cleared snow off the sidewalks for a full city block on Cedar street. Why do you ignore the 5th Ward?o
Yesterday their was a gas break,while fixing it they broke a water pipe which happens. The problem here is that they plowed a mountain of snow onto 49 cedar street ad left it there. Why is there so high disregard toward this section of the city?
Two recent articles in the Sentinel pointed out sidewalks on cedar street that were not cleared which are empty houses but they purposefully missed the sidewalks in front of FSU? The other article was in reference to trash but again no reference to the FSU student over flowing trash blowing around in the snow nor all the brocken glass in the streets and sidewalks.
We wrote to you in reference to snow being plowed on our shoveled sidewalk by the plow and you once again ignore a citizens complaint.
I personally know how you do not respect free speech rights. This is becomming a track record for you.
time for the phat queen to resign,the king and his pets must go
not jtn

Concord, MA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Time foe wong to resign
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Don wrote:
I just laugh because you claim to be a man of the people but you expect your sidewalk to be the top priority and more important than others?
Don,you are so outspoken; tell everyone who you are! YesI am the man of the people and YES I think that the University should be held accountable!

The city just fined an 82 year old senior citizen for not shoveling her walk! Let the truth be told! Why are you against the seniors? Why are you for the city and the University establishment?

Tell everyone who you are and what your job is concerning the city! Scared?? SeeI know I am right because if you were an electrician you would just state as much. If you are a firefighter or police you could state as much as there are roughly 200 combined.

Scaredand WHY??? LMAO!! You are easy!!! So lets here your pro Wong anti Fitchburg citizen rhetoric???

So an elderly 82 year old resident should get fined while the FSU is exempt?

So FSU and associates of should be able toapply Mayor Wongs overlay as the average citizen has to jump through the loops??

Mayor Wong has been anti citizen since day one!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Announcement!!!! FSU finally cleared their sidewalks TODAY , Wednesday the 13th!

The blizzard was Friday through Saturday morning. It only took them 5 days!!!

The city of Fitchburg's local government should be totally ASHAMED what they are putting the elderly through!!!!!!!!!

Many city councilor meetings and ZERO utilized for the citizens benefits!!! Shameful!!!!!

This year the Mayor will probably make amove on the elderly further as she now has them suffering on the ropes. She has gone after their entire(100%) of their disposable incomes!!! And not ONE city councilor has YET to propose a pro elderly bill!!!

Lets search the planning board minutes to see if there is a network!!!! Oh boy, Lynch opening up another box?????? Lets look under the rug!!!

We need more candidates forMayor that will stand up for the citizens of Fitchburg!!!! "WE THE PEOPLE".

We are coming Mayor Wong, "WE THE PEOPLE" !!!!!
Don

Leominster, MA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,you are so outspoken; tell everyone who you are! YesI am the man of the people and YES I think that the University should be held accountable!
The city just fined an 82 year old senior citizen for not shoveling her walk! Let the truth be told! Why are you against the seniors? Why are you for the city and the University establishment?
Tell everyone who you are and what your job is concerning the city! Scared?? SeeI know I am right because if you were an electrician you would just state as much. If you are a firefighter or police you could state as much as there are roughly 200 combined.
Scaredand WHY??? LMAO!! You are easy!!! So lets here your pro Wong anti Fitchburg citizen rhetoric???
So an elderly 82 year old resident should get fined while the FSU is exempt?
So FSU and associates of should be able toapply Mayor Wongs overlay as the average citizen has to jump through the loops??
Mayor Wong has been anti citizen since day one!!
Yeah I'm scared of you dog dick and with good reason because you are a proven psychopath. If the University gets all of this special treatment why didn't the city send crews to dig their sidewalks first instead of sticking with the city clean up plan? You are an angry desperate little man who likes to cause trouble.

Nobody else is complaining like you. We accept it snowed and it takes time to clean up. Please show me the proof that an 82 year old got fined if you can. Or is this just you having another blue light special on lies?
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,you are so outspoken; tell everyone who you are! YesI am the man of the people and YES I think that the University should be held accountable!
The city just fined an 82 year old senior citizen for not shoveling her walk! Let the truth be told! Why are you against the seniors? Why are you for the city and the University establishment?
Tell everyone who you are and what your job is concerning the city! Scared?? SeeI know I am right because if you were an electrician you would just state as much. If you are a firefighter or police you could state as much as there are roughly 200 combined.
Scaredand WHY??? LMAO!! You are easy!!! So lets here your pro Wong anti Fitchburg citizen rhetoric???
So an elderly 82 year old resident should get fined while the FSU is exempt?
So FSU and associates of should be able toapply Mayor Wongs overlay as the average citizen has to jump through the loops??
Mayor Wong has been anti citizen since day one!!
She would have not got fined if you shoveled her walk. Why didn't you help her? I have list for you and will be seeing you shovel these walks as any good young strong citizen would do for their elderly neighbors.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have not got fined if you shoveled her walk. Why didn't you help her? I have list for you and will be seeing you shovel these walks as any good young strong citizen would do for their elderly neighbors.
It is funny you say that. For one,I am not physically capable to shovel any walkway. I will volunteer for stairs.I was going to go down there with my snowblower but did not have transportation. And another thing sweatheart, I did assist elder neighbors, have you? Besides having your plow guy plow snow into the city street and sidewalk????
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
The FSU off campus housing was not shoveled! You would think that these kids would shovel their walks!
Don

Leominster, MA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny you say that. For one,I am not physically capable to shovel any walkway. I will volunteer for stairs.I was going to go down there with my snowblower but did not have transportation. And another thing sweatheart, I did assist elder neighbors, have you? Besides having your plow guy plow snow into the city street and sidewalk????
I dont get it. You write you are not "physically capable" to remove snow but write you did. So which is it? Or is this another lie? I hart to burst you bubble but using a snowblower to move a four foot drift is alot of work so you must lie about your ability or lack of.
Don

Leominster, MA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Either topix is messing with my keyboard or I have developed Dyslexia.
ridiculous

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>I dont get it. You write you are not "physically capable" to remove snow but write you did. So which is it? Or is this another lie? I hart to burst you bubble but using a snowblower to move a four foot drift is alot of work so you must lie about your ability or lack of.
You are correct that using a snowblower is tough also. I did use mine and I was hurting. I push the envelope everytime I touch snow as you are right. Everyone tells me to be careful and take it easy.

The same with climbing a ladder. I lose my eyesight and get nausea sometimes on the top rung of a ladder. Most people would never go on another ladder but I push the envelope. Sometimes I can't stop myself.

My fate will either be dying of a heart attack while pushing the enveope or by being murdered by a good ole boy network member! I will be satisfied with the latter as then the I will know that the murderor will go to jail for life and I will haunt the bastard everyday!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Don wrote:
Either topix is messing with my keyboard or I have developed Dyslexia.
Pre stroke!!! Take a baby aspirin.
Don

Leominster, MA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct that using a snowblower is tough also. I did use mine and I was hurting. I push the envelope everytime I touch snow as you are right. Everyone tells me to be careful and take it easy.
The same with climbing a ladder. I lose my eyesight and get nausea sometimes on the top rung of a ladder. Most people would never go on another ladder but I push the envelope. Sometimes I can't stop myself.
My fate will either be dying of a heart attack while pushing the enveope or by being murdered by a good ole boy network member! I will be satisfied with the latter as then the I will know that the murderor will go to jail for life and I will haunt the bastard everyday!
I'm not sure if someone can die of stupidity but you are definately in the running.
Laughing

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if someone can die of stupidity but you are definately in the running.
He's terminal with stupidity. We should encourage him to climb more ladders and shovel walkways.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
He's terminal with stupidity. We should encourage him to climb more ladders and shovel walkways.
Then you would have tokiss more ass and laugh at more jokes from the idiots that are not funny! You remind me of the goons of the mob, you know the guys they use!!!! Usually they are the idiots who worship those in power.

The Catholic Bishops,Penn State syndrome and now the LAPD !! These are your heroes. You worship criminal cops even if they are pedophiles!

You worship people in power! You are a follower with no backbone. You have no individuality as you just nod to the word of the powerful!

That Sandusky was raping boys in the University showers that were partof his mentor program for trouble youths that he created!! FUCK YOU ALL! If that is who you choose to praise then you arejust as bad because you enable them to rape!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Feb 15, 2013
And you're a very, very dangerous person who has served time for taking another human life. You're a waste of a human. You serve no useful purpose. You should be ashamed. You are a loser, your brother is a loser, and your parents really screwed the pooch when it came to raising kids. Are they mentally disabled? That would be a valid excuse.
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would have tokiss more ass and laugh at more jokes from the idiots that are not funny! You remind me of the goons of the mob, you know the guys they use!!!! Usually they are the idiots who worship those in power.
The Catholic Bishops,Penn State syndrome and now the LAPD !! These are your heroes. You worship criminal cops even if they are pedophiles!
You worship people in power! You are a follower with no backbone. You have no individuality as you just nod to the word of the powerful!
That Sandusky was raping boys in the University showers that were partof his mentor program for trouble youths that he created!! FUCK YOU ALL! If that is who you choose to praise then you arejust as bad because you enable them to rape!!!!!!!!!!
You are one sick individual whose mind is on "raping boys". It scares me that people like you are allowed around my children in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 2 hr Lynch for Mayor 92
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 3 hr The Insider 39
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 14 hr Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. 15 hr fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 21 Tammy 17

Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at December 24 at 10:46PM EST

Leominster News Video

Leominster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leominster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leominster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 pm PST