Fitchburg Worship Center owner rips building inspector

May 6, 2014 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 11

When the Colomba family purchased the former Immaculate Conception Church on Walnut Street in December, they dreamed of a May 4 grand opening for the church's new incarnation.

Full Story
Voter

Bedford, MA

#1 May 6, 2014
Is anyone really surprised by this? Fitchburg has seemingly cornered the market on stupidity when it comes to running the city. Hey Fitchburg, someone actually wants to do something positive in the city, embrace it and help them rather than hinder them
Jtn

Concord, MA

#2 May 6, 2014
Isn't it fit and fun in fitchburg
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#3 May 6, 2014
Just another day in the Dirty Burg. So many empty store fronts downtown, businesses moving out, but let's give this guy a hard time.

Hey Lanciani, you're not helping.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 May 6, 2014
I told you,I told you.
Jtn

Leominster, MA

#5 May 6, 2014
I told you, I told you the new more expensive lightbulbs are full of mercury goodness and last half as long as the old incandescent ones but damn they feel good screwing them in!
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 May 7, 2014
Jtn wrote:
I told you, I told you the new more expensive lightbulbs are full of mercury goodness and last half as long as the old incandescent ones but damn they feel good screwing them in!
hahahah cousin,isn't it fit and fun in Leominster
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#7 May 7, 2014
talking to yourself again,......... huh Jtn?
Right

Gardner, MA

#8 May 7, 2014
Because you want to bash the city endlessly and make issue with everything that happens here, you're all perfectly fine with lawlessness IN THIS CASE!

What would happen if you didn't want (actually, you do not care one tiny bit about this person or a church) this to happen and it did, you'd all be crying about favoritism, cronyism, preference and so on!

You're a bunch of hypocritical losers and guess what, you'ree the ones making this city worse off!!
Resdent

Gardner, MA

#9 May 7, 2014
Sure, let everyone bypass the rules. And when there is a fire, building collapse, etc. The board of health superintendent will get sued.

You can't fix stupidity in Fitchburg.

Let's see you put your name on the occupancy permit?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#10 May 7, 2014
Hey Wong you and your care taker Linda burn should both resign now
Resident

Gardner, MA

#11 May 7, 2014
Jtn wrote:
Hey Wong you and your care taker Linda burn should both resign now
Jtn isnít it fit and fun being on welfare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GoLocalWorcester | News | Fitchburg Police Offi... 6 hr Insider 83
Mr greenjeans 6 hr Jtn 1
Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) 14 hr The Kernal 56
Cheers for Phil Kearns, deputy chief and plenty... Sat Jtn 6
names of drug dealers in fitchburg (May '13) Sat Tammy 30
I am contemplating to run for Mayor of Fitchbur... Fri Insider 192
2 arrested on drug charges - Sentinel & Enterprise (Mar '09) Feb 27 Tommy 25

Leominster News Video

Leominster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]