applepieguy

Newark, NJ

#1 Dec 5, 2013
In case you haven't noticed Leominster has a new breed of rookie cops out there on the job. They are the Turbo Nazis. Young, angry and aggressive. Rude and inept they play street court on people they show no patience, protocol or professionalism. If the chief doesn't start reeling these Bozo's in the city is going to find itself being sued hard. They revive the word pig. Disrespecting the people their paid to protect and serve. Acting like punks, thugs and superior. F those pigs.
Lynch

Concord, MA

#2 Dec 6, 2013
They harasses their own,remember the young man who committed suicide? Heard charges are pending.
Julie

Detroit, MI

#3 Dec 6, 2013
What do you heroes do for work if anything ?
Lynch

Concord, MA

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Julie wrote:
What do you heroes do for work if anything ?
we fudge pack. Get a life Julie and stay away from the girls
applepieguy

Newark, NJ

#5 Dec 6, 2013
You can always spot a cop who cheats on his ' sworn ' duty to protect and serve. A little too much swag. A 30 pound utility belt that keeps pulling their pants down once it passes the beer belly region. They like to put their hands on their hips like a superhero. Won't roll up on rich people. They start every interaction with the public thinking their better than the other. Embarrass other officers on shift. Try to be a ladies man. Its more than a few bad apples so don't feel safe. Sucks when people are more fearful of the police than the criminals.
applepieguy

Newark, NJ

#6 Dec 6, 2013
I owe you no explanation you clueless bitch. I speak only for myself but I know the real shit and facts. Don't like? Call a whaambulance. Go cook something.
Julie

Detroit, MI

#8 Dec 12, 2013
So once gain what was it you heroes do for work?
applepieguy

Paterson, NJ

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Stfu Julie. Cops are brave only when theres 5 of them.
applepieguy

Paterson, NJ

#10 Dec 15, 2013
Julie wrote:
So once gain what was it you heroes do for work?
I don't call doing what I love work. I'm successful and enjoying a nice steak and glass of wine when I get home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEVIN LYNCH vs. TURTLE BOY 15 hr Jeffrey the passe... 20
We offer all types of loans at 2% (May '13) 21 hr Sophia William 2
Fitchburg motorcycle cops Thu Question 24
Another Monday Has Come And Gone May 24 The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages