Police: Expelled Fitchburg State stud...

Police: Expelled Fitchburg State student carried ammunition belt

There are 83 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Police: Expelled Fitchburg State student carried ammunition belt. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Fitchburg State University student who was expelled from the school on Monday was arrested for trespassing Tuesday night and found to be carrying a belt of semiautomatic-rifle ammunition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#83 Apr 9, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again oh perfect idiot, you are wrong. The priviledge of obtaining a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle on public ways will never be a right, and will always be a priviledge. The authorities have a responsibility in protecting the public, which means they must perfrom due diligence in allowing people to get into a powered hunk of steel that can kill others very quickly if not handled properly.
I will say that I agree (I can't believe I'm saying this) with you regarding the fact that the student should be released once it is found out that the belt wasn't real, HOWEVER, it is obvious that this student lost his fkin mind and should be permanently gone from Fitchburg State. The student may not have broken any laws directly, but was obviously trying to cause trouble and should not be allowed to attend FSU any longer.
On the issue of the RMV. I am right and you are wrong. The RMV has policies that are unconstitutional and will be changed.

Allowing any agency to have such power is Nazi like. I agree that our roads have to be kept safe but no one should have the right to pick and chose who can hold a license depending on politics. This is a clear abuse of power.

They took my license because they stated I was arrested in 1992, I received a $150 ticket in 1986 and because I was arrested in March in front of JRs.

They refused on recording to allow me to testify at all! The ADA of Massachusetts after investigating told me that my rights had definitely been violated. The RMV initial hearing officer stated that I didn't do anything wrong and that he would issue me my license back as soon as the case was dismissed in court as he didn't want to get involved right away as it was evident that the entire thing was political.

Since the hearing officer has been removed.

My brother went down last week and ended up getting emergency surgery. I ran down to his house after receiving a call for help from him. I have been hampered dozens of times by not being able to drive.

I have not had a drink nor a drug in 20 years. In the last 10 years the worst ticket I received was for doing 42 in a 35.

One thing is for sure that the person putting their grimy hands in on things will be exposed. And YES this is PURE corruption involved.

This is why there is no such things as privilege's in a FREE society! A citizen earns the RIGHT to drive after passing a safety and a ability test.

My entire life has been upturned due to this corruption. Employment is directly affected. My ability to assist my handicap mother and elder father is affected. My ability to get myself to doctors is directly affected.

Every aspect of life is affected by a driver's license. It is going to take awhile to expose the corruption but I will succeed. Yes they have succeeded 100% in harassing my every minute of life.
Just Facts

United States

#84 Apr 9, 2013
Lynch,

We have public transportation that allows people that cannot drive the ability to get around. We have taxis and other methods of transportation in order for people to get around. We find people carpooling with others and I have carpooled with people and been the person that had carpoolers with me. Where there is a will, there is a way.

I won't argue your specific case, and I have no opinion about your given situation, BUT driving a motor vehicle is a priviledge, not a right and that won't change.

I would agree with you that the absence of a driver's license can hamper someone that is trying to earn a living, but we both know that you have plenty more excuses beyond not having a driver's license for not working, so save the whining about it impacting you having a job...we know that is a crock.

A FREE SOCIETY grants priviledges that are not found in other societies that are not considered free for a reason...there is an appropriate level of responsibility that comes with having freedoms...a FREE SOCIETY isn't a guarantee that everyone automatically can do whatever they want, whenever they want...I know you have issues with following rules, but rules are a part of every FREE SOCIETY.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

#85 Apr 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
On the issue of the RMV. I am right and you are wrong. The RMV has policies that are unconstitutional and will be changed.
Allowing any agency to have such power is Nazi like. I agree that our roads have to be kept safe but no one should have the right to pick and chose who can hold a license depending on politics. This is a clear abuse of power.
They took my license because they stated I was arrested in 1992, I received a $150 ticket in 1986 and because I was arrested in March in front of JRs.
They refused on recording to allow me to testify at all! The ADA of Massachusetts after investigating told me that my rights had definitely been violated. The RMV initial hearing officer stated that I didn't do anything wrong and that he would issue me my license back as soon as the case was dismissed in court as he didn't want to get involved right away as it was evident that the entire thing was political.
Since the hearing officer has been removed.
My brother went down last week and ended up getting emergency surgery. I ran down to his house after receiving a call for help from him. I have been hampered dozens of times by not being able to drive.
I have not had a drink nor a drug in 20 years. In the last 10 years the worst ticket I received was for doing 42 in a 35.
One thing is for sure that the person putting their grimy hands in on things will be exposed. And YES this is PURE corruption involved.
This is why there is no such things as privilege's in a FREE society! A citizen earns the RIGHT to drive after passing a safety and a ability test.
My entire life has been upturned due to this corruption. Employment is directly affected. My ability to assist my handicap mother and elder father is affected. My ability to get myself to doctors is directly affected.
Every aspect of life is affected by a driver's license. It is going to take awhile to expose the corruption but I will succeed. Yes they have succeeded 100% in harassing my every minute of life.
Bonkers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) 6 hr Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 8 hr Fat Stevie 85
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 9 hr Wayne Sillow 7
Uncle Remus 9 hr Irvine 1
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 14 hr Angel Soto 5
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Mon Mom to Tom 27
Smitty Mon Jim 1

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages