Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

STAMOS, I am suggesting for you to call and or to visit the FBI. You have threatened me three times in as many weeks.

Either, you are directly involved in a plan to Hurt me or you have direct knowledge of information that someone is going to bring physical harm to me.

I have a couple leads. One you may have purposeful contacted someone from my past who is now going to bring physical assault or murder at me.

I am telling you that this makes you an accomplice to murder.

You may think that your connections will save you from prosecution, they will not.

You need to contact the FBI, tell them everything you know in reference to this conspiracy to bringing me harm.

I am not kidding.
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I feel that STAMOS has direct knowledge of someone who plans to bring me physical harm.
There has been one known hit man walking by my house. He is older in his 50s, short cropped hair, white male weighing approximately 160 lbs.
STAMOS has made three serious threats to me over these three weeks or so. STAMOS needs to contact the FBI and to cooperate.
This guy had made notice of me and made sure that he turned back as I noticed him said hello .
This fact along with STAMOS
Comments I am stating ahead of time that STAMOS has knowledge of physical harm being brought to me.
I have contacted the FBI with this information and other specifics. I have notified family as well of this threat.
I will not go down without a fight.
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I believe that just facts has a connection to STAMOS as well. These two are in on conspiracy together.

In the event of my murder I am now pointing a direct finger at just facts and/or STAMOS direct involvement.
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

It isn't a coincidence that certain players who have violated my rights in the past illegally have been recently staying away from us and my friends in the past few weeks.

Your illegal and unjust behavior will be examined if harm is brought to me.

STAMOS has made reference to violence. I am very close to exposing this triangle/web of those involved.

I believe that there has been a plan concerning some who have brought illegal actions against me prior to me announcing for my run for Mayor.

Then add in the words , you will never be anything but a murderer, you pos.

I am notifying the district attorneys office via mail and emal. I take your threats very seriously as I am contacting all parties as well as visiting with the proper authorities.

The person I seen has direct contacts to those from my past. Inciting and promoting for me to be murdered knowingly is going to land you in prison.

Having such knowledge is conspiracy to murder. This is not a small charge. This is now going to be addressed immediately.

Family and friends have been notified and I will be pointing out the suspect in a photo array.
Corporate greed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

You talk motha f'ing crazy motha f'er. You probably voted for that motha f'ing Osmond listenin motha f'in mormon or that uncle motha f'ing Tom half a brotha motha f'er when you should elect a real motha f'ing black man like motha f'ing DOLEMITE you pasty rat soup eatin motha f'ing corn bread lovin' motha f'er.
Nut Bag

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Koo Koo, Koo Koo
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lynch,

Do you really think you are worth the time or energy for Stamos or I to give you a second thought...you are joking.

You are a little cry baby that creates another thread for public attention each time you're not getting enough attention. You are just a waste of time and a waste of flesh too.

Send the FBI dumbass...they'll find nothing on me...I'm not anything like you, I am a law abiding citizen, and you are a murderer.
WOW

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Dear Stamos wrote:
STAMOS, I am suggesting for you to call and or to visit the FBI. You have threatened me three times in as many weeks.
Either, you are directly involved in a plan to Hurt me or you have direct knowledge of information that someone is going to bring physical harm to me.
I have a couple leads. One you may have purposeful contacted someone from my past who is now going to bring physical assault or murder at me.
You may think that your connections will save you from prosecution, they will not.
You need to contact the FBI, tell them everything you know in reference to this conspiracy to bringing me harm.
I am not kidding.
Lynch, Please take your meds I am worried your going to go off the deep end.
off

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dear Stamos wrote:
I am not kidding.
No one here is interested in murdering you. If you cannot handle things that are being said about you here, maybe it is time you got off.
Just facts is scum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Lynch,
Do you really think you are worth the time or energy for Stamos or I to give you a second thought...you are joking.
You are a little cry baby that creates another thread for public attention each time you're not getting enough attention. You are just a waste of time and a waste of flesh too.
Send the FBI dumbass...they'll find nothing on me...I'm not anything like you, I am a law abiding citizen, and you are a murderer.
You r a waste of gods flesh! All you do is call people names. You are a no good person. And for the last time I didn't kill anyone so shut the f up already or put up!!!!

You are nothing but a coward who hides behind a computer screen and calls others names. What exactly makes you feel that you are better than others?? Please let me know. And yes I am sick of you!

You and your filthy rotten mouth!!! You are an ignorant person!

You lie to the police in order to incarcerate others don't you? This makes you and evil snake in the grass scum bag. Which your own friends call you behind you back as they say keep your enemies close.

You are scum and no you are not law abiding ...
Just facts is scum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Corporate greed wrote:
You talk motha f'ing crazy motha f'er. You probably voted for that motha f'ing Osmond listenin motha f'in mormon or that uncle motha f'ing Tom half a brotha motha f'er when you should elect a real motha f'ing black man like motha f'ing DOLEMITE you pasty rat soup eatin motha f'ing corn bread lovin' motha f'er.
To even think that you are a racist cop makes me want to expose you to all your African American collegues. Tell the others who you are!

Scared????yes you are!! Lol.

Ha, ha! Lmao!!

Tell your African American colleagues who you are or do they already know that you are a racist puke????

Closet racist coward!!!

They should turn you in!!!

Is this Scott??? From Leominster??? Interesting, huh???

Corruption runs in your family!
Just facts is scum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

STAMOS stated," save your breath as you are going to need it"

"you have it coming and I am not going to feel sorry because it is long over due"

"it is coming at you in the very near future"

These are paraphrases of some of the threats!

Then just facts the coward again calls me a waste of flesh??

If you are so law abiding as you state then reveal yourself!!!

Let's meet at the courthouse if you feel so sure that you can just threaten me as you wish.

If you think that you have a right to just call me names including murderer then state it in court!!!

You will not because you are a back boneless coward!! You are a slimy worm/snake in the grass!!

I am tired of all the threats! Yes I am tired of it! So If you feel that you can say what you want to me then see me at the courthouse you coward pos!!!!!

I have had everything thrown at me, corruption from all angles. This docent make you better as it makes you a coward pos under all true and adequate judgment. I would state this in court under recording if you want. Let's have a jury decide !!!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

You got your day in court cry baby POS. You just couldn't stand not being the center of attention, so you create yet another thread here whining and crying about somebody saying nasty things about you...for gawd sakes man, grow a damn backbone!! Oh I fogot, your latino boyfriend is the one with the backbone so you must have the .....ya know.

If you want to be left alone, you sure have a funny way of showing it. You ARE a convicted murderer by your own admission in a court of law...you can't take it back now...we are in the adult world sunshine...no "do overs".
STAMOS the liar

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Prove that I stalked someone! Prove it or apologize!! Put up or shit up!!! You are a liar!!!

I am tired of you!!! I did not stalk anyone, this is going back to court as I am tired of you!!

You know the truth!! If I ever stalked anyone who you falsely claim that I have then the state police and the local police would have been at the door!!!

I am tired of this false claim as I am calling on you to prove it and to have lie detector tests given! You will not because you lie like a pos snake that you are and I am tired of it!!!
Just facts the coward

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Lynch,
Put up or shut up!! Between you and STAMOS!'

You are a total pos!!! Fact!! I am tired of you making false claims against me!!

Reveal yourself! Coward! I will slap you with a defamation suit faster than your head can spin!

My family and I have been harassed and been

the subject of the good ole boy corruption!!!

You are a coward kiss ass! You feel that you are better than??? Then prove it!!!!

All you do is call people names and hide behind your abuse of your authority!!!

You are a pos not me!!! You are the waste of human flesh as you so innocently state this deplorable statement!!!

You hide!!!!!!!!!coward!! If you are a cop, judge,politician or whoever then reveal yourself strongly!! Stand by your revealation that you ate so law abiding!!!!!

You are a pure
Pos and you know it and that is why you stalk me!!!!!!!!!!

You are so strong then reveal yourself coward!!!!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
You got your day in court cry baby POS. You just couldn't stand not being the center of attention, so you create yet another thread here whining and crying about somebody saying nasty things about you...for gawd sakes man, grow a damn backbone!! Oh I fogot, your latino boyfriend is the one with the backbone so you must have the .....ya know.
If you want to be left alone, you sure have a funny way of showing it. You ARE a convicted murderer by your own admission in a court of law...you can't take it back now...we are in the adult world sunshine...no "do overs".
I never killed anyone!! I didn't get my day in court!! You know what the truth is !!!

Reveal who you are!!!! You will not because then it will put everything into place!!!!coward

Why do you state that Dave has a backbone!! Do you know the truth about happened to him also???

Guilty conscious ??? So did you ever look at the pictures on that phone????
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just facts is lying concerning facts perusing to an incident where false charges were filed a crime?

Is stealing someones phone a crime?

Is assaulting someone a crime??
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Is withholding evidence a crime? Is tampering with evidence a crime? Is perjury a crime?

You have a lot to say but can never answer these same questions, why????

Just give simple answers to simple questions! You cannot answer, huh??
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Who called my brothers work phone? Does Antonucci know? Let's all find out?! Why not????

What will be revealed???

Why did Antonucci sign off on my brothers termination amid all positive work and departmental reviews???

Let's find out!!! He should have to answer! Who is protecting him from having to answer to these questions??
Jose Maria Bacigaloupe

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Hey man, howse come you and your partner Gomez stoppd buyin dem gerbils? Youse was a lot happier when you had a weeks supply.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••