Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, when are these television crews coming into town? I'm still waiting on that Jesse Ventura interview you mentioned. I would be more than happy to be interviewed off course but it would have to be under anonymity because I wouldn't want to blow my cover like you did when posing as that Federal Investigator. Could you please give me a heads up when they come around, ok?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"Stamos, Jesse Ventura is coming to Fitchburg to do a show on this corruption. Have you seen his show yet on other corruption? I just sat down with him and we went over details and locations ect. It is all ready to blow wide open! I told him about you and he is interested in interviewing you. I told him that you may be a "looney bird" from the PIP shelter. His team was finger printing the mail that I recieved as they have already deemed the antibiotic "ciprofloxacin" is an effective cure toward it's contents. Nice try!"
I had completely forgotten about the Jesse Ventura bit, but it is instructive as it says so much about the way the Lynch thought process works.

He must have sent Governor Ventura a crazy letter ("You need to come to Fitchburg!!Expose the Good Old Boys and the corruption against me! LMAO!!! I AM NOT ON PROBATION! The Blue Light is watching me!!! Interesting, Huh? LMAO! LMAO! Karma! Investigate THAT PUKE EDITOR!!!". And so forth).

In Lynch's crazy mind, just dropping the letter in the mailbox was immediately transformed into an active investigation, followed by hallucinations that Ventura sat down with him and, well, you know the rest (But I'm betting that Lynch's letter was too crazy even for Ventura's producer to understand).

So when he says that the FBI, DA, Ethics Commission, et al, are investigating something or someone, all it means is that he has sent someone a rambling, crazy nearly incoherent letter with names of "suspects."

If he was following this MO, telling people that there was an investigation of an alien spaceport in Ashby, it would just be crazy stuff from a crazy man and mildly funny. But he names people or organizations in the full knowledge that it isn't true. Or maybe not. I suppose when a person is really off their rocker they might actually convince themselves that these things are real.

Which means there are only three possibilities to explain this repeated behaviour. Lynch is lying, crazy, or both.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

duh wrote:
OK, now this is no endorsement nor sympathy, but he's right. He had enough signatures and they were turned in on time. The newspaper left him out of the article for one of several reasons 1)they didn't get the word from the City Clerk in time, 2) they got the word in time, but it got buried somewhere, or 3)like he said. I want to believe 1) or 2) because I don't want to believe our little podunk paper would pull a stunt like that. The candidates' status wouldn't be secret for very long, but I'm hoping this was an unfortunate oversight and nothing nefarious.
I understand that you are not endorsing me nor giving me any sympathy but I am grateful for your open mind.

I went to the clerks office and nothing was done wrong on their end as they are very helpful and professional there. The clerks office and other offices within Fitchburg city hall have always been helpful, courteous and professional. They work very hard in those departments and they treat everyone the same and that is with respect, courteous and professional. A++ for these employees.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, when are these television crews coming into town? I'm still waiting on that Jesse Ventura interview you mentioned. I would be more than happy to be interviewed off course but it would have to be under anonymity because I wouldn't want to blow my cover like you did when posing as that Federal Investigator. Could you please give me a heads up when they come around, ok?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"Stamos, Jesse Ventura is coming to Fitchburg to do a show on this corruption. Have you seen his show yet on other corruption? I just sat down with him and we went over details and locations ect. It is all ready to blow wide open! I told him about you and he is interested in interviewing you. I told him that you may be a "looney bird" from the PIP shelter. His team was finger printing the mail that I recieved as they have already deemed the antibiotic "ciprofloxacin" is an effective cure toward it's contents. Nice try!"
Stamos a lot of these posts were baiting in order to identify certain people. With you being so smart you think that you would have figured that out by now.

And you constant posting of all these posts. Many of which did not come from me. You have been the master of deception out here. But I do not expect much more from the far right such as double talking.

Stamos, you are an intelligent individual. I am asking you to keep it on a more friendlier basis concerning conversation. Yes, I disagree with you on some political matters but this is OK as I can agree to disagree.

We both have the same basis to our argument, you are just a bit far right and I am more progressive conservative.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had completely forgotten about the Jesse Ventura bit, but it is instructive as it says so much about the way the Lynch thought process works.
He must have sent Governor Ventura a crazy letter ("You need to come to Fitchburg!!Expose the Good Old Boys and the corruption against me! LMAO!!! I AM NOT ON PROBATION! The Blue Light is watching me!!! Interesting, Huh? LMAO! LMAO! Karma! Investigate THAT PUKE EDITOR!!!". And so forth).
In Lynch's crazy mind, just dropping the letter in the mailbox was immediately transformed into an active investigation, followed by hallucinations that Ventura sat down with him and, well, you know the rest (But I'm betting that Lynch's letter was too crazy even for Ventura's producer to understand).
So when he says that the FBI, DA, Ethics Commission, et al, are investigating something or someone, all it means is that he has sent someone a rambling, crazy nearly incoherent letter with names of "suspects."
If he was following this MO, telling people that there was an investigation of an alien spaceport in Ashby, it would just be crazy stuff from a crazy man and mildly funny. But he names people or organizations in the full knowledge that it isn't true. Or maybe not. I suppose when a person is really off their rocker they might actually convince themselves that these things are real.
Which means there are only three possibilities to explain this repeated behaviour. Lynch is lying, crazy, or both.
I have made a request to you to chime it down a bit and to stop harassing me. It is becoming way too common for you. Your everyday is saddled with constantly posting negative things about me. Please stop.

You border on criminal harassment to the point that you are making me believe that you are going to attack me. Please stop!

I apologize for anything that I may have said about you. I am asking you to let it go. It really appears that you have a stalking problem that you can not control.

You have pure hate in your heart which is controlling you. This hate takes up too much energy. Live and let live.

I have been through a lot, I have lost a lot since I ran for Mayor. My credit was very good the day before I was falsly arrested and unjustly jailed and now it has these marks as I have been attempting to get back to my financial status before what happened to me.

Okay, I played with fire and got burnt. But then they kept burning, burning and burning. As I told the attacker that night, "You got to get all these punches off on me and I didn't swing back, I do not even know who you are but this has to stop."

Enough! We all need to focus on making Fitchburg a better and safer place to live for all. I have no financial nor political interest in participating in this venture but I thrive off positive energy such as seeing a community working.
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made a request to you to chime it down a bit and to stop harassing me. It is becoming way too common for you. Your everyday is saddled with constantly posting negative things about me. Please stop.
You border on criminal harassment to the point that you are making me believe that you are going to attack me. Please stop!
I apologize for anything that I may have said about you. I am asking you to let it go. It really appears that you have a stalking problem that you can not control.
You have pure hate in your heart which is controlling you. This hate takes up too much energy. Live and let live.
I have been through a lot, I have lost a lot since I ran for Mayor. My credit was very good the day before I was falsly arrested and unjustly jailed and now it has these marks as I have been attempting to get back to my financial status before what happened to me.
Okay, I played with fire and got burnt. But then they kept burning, burning and burning. As I told the attacker that night, "You got to get all these punches off on me and I didn't swing back, I do not even know who you are but this has to stop."
Enough! We all need to focus on making Fitchburg a better and safer place to live for all. I have no financial nor political interest in participating in this venture but I thrive off positive energy such as seeing a community working.
Criminal stalking? Harassing? Please.

You have been on a public forum for years now, accusing institutions, organizations and specific individuals of things like violating ethics laws, theft, civil rights violations, complicity in drug trafficking, murder and gun running. You have masqueraded as an FBI agent and you have told people that they will be arrested soon on felony charges. You have maligned people by name. When you get called on it, often through your own posts, you claim stalking and harassment or bring up some police misconduct thousands of miles away in an insane attempt to prove your point

You have repeatedly lied about your past interactions with the police and the justice system, despite public reports that indicate a completely different story from your fables. You have lied about being an FBI informant. You have lied about "ongoing investigations," in effect smearing people who were never under investigation for anything. You have admitted to sending names of people you felt were guilty of wild and unspecified misdeeds to authorities hoping to get some reaction and then posting that they were under investigation, knowing that this was not the case.

The Chief of Police has said that none of your claims of anything are credible. The local newspaper was wise enough not to print your letters (not that anyone would have been able to follow them anyway). And no agency has followed up on any of your accusations.

I know what you want. You want to be able to continue to slime people and not be challenged by anyone. You want to continue to have the unfettered right to say anything you want about specific individuals regardless of whether or not it's true.

What do I want? I want you to stop lying. I want you to stop slandering people. You can continue to post all of the crazy ideas that you want about connector roads, and turning Harper Furniture into a homeless shelter. Talk about the colonization of Mars if you want. All of which will be fine. But the only harassment comes from you. Stop lying.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch,

There is absolutely nothing "conservative" about your political idealogies. Yet another instance where you prove how out of touch you are.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

FLRetiree wrote:
Lynch,
There is absolutely nothing "conservative" about your political idealogies. Yet another instance where you prove how out of touch you are.
I am conservative. I strongly believe in welfare reform, food stamp reform and that free phone. Let me tell you one thing about this free phone which I am going to spark the outrage over.

I understand the concept but it is way too liberal. I have been addressed through the mail at the least twelve times attempting to offer me a free phone. I have seen billboards, television commercials and salesmen in the street giving phones away.

I don't mind seeing people with jobs through this program but it has gone way too far. They are on Main street Fitchburg convincing people to receive the free phone. I told the guy that I didn't need a free phone at least three times but he kept asking every time I seen him.

This is a complete waste of tax money as this service is NOT needed on the scale that they are pushing it out there. Such funds could go to assisting our elder citizens. Yes, I strongly believe that something has to be done for our elders! Everything is always offered but never anything given to assist them.

I would be even more conservative than Marcus Dinatale on some things and I would agree with him on most conservative issues. I feel that we need to widen our tax base and in order to get this done we need to make some concessions through tax credits.

Many far right republicans double talk concerning their anti tax ideas, they are full of it. I can understand the basis for their argument but on the realistic side. Taxes are way too high. Taxes do not stop at the pay check as everything is taxed and heavily. Taxing gas is a mistake as gas prices was one of the most devastating increases that caused our economy to collapse.

It comes down to everyones disposable income, this income has actually become a red area on many citizens financial profiles. An economy can not run healthy under such circumstances. We have to be logical and to give a little to get a little.

Big Business has FAILED all Americans. All these companies moved out of America as successful businesses. They made it in America. I believe in protectionism. I am not saying complete protectionism but as a nation we MUST produce somethings. It is logical but the greedy of course do not like the idea because they all want to be in the Billion dollar club but what is the effect on the American economy?

In the 1980s and 90s I protested against Nike who was the leader on outsourcing at the time.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on a public forum for years now, accusing institutions, organizations and specific individuals of things like violating ethics laws, theft, civil rights violations, complicity in drug trafficking, murder and gun running. You have masqueraded as an FBI agent and you have told people that they will be arrested soon on felony charges. You have maligned people by name. When you get called on it, often through your own posts, you claim stalking and harassment or bring up some police misconduct thousands of miles away in an insane attempt to prove your point
You have repeatedly lied about your past interactions with the police and the justice system, despite public reports that indicate a completely different story from your fables. You have lied about being an FBI informant. You have lied about "ongoing investigations," in effect smearing people who were never under investigation for anything. You have admitted to sending names of people you felt were guilty of wild and unspecified misdeeds to authorities hoping to get some reaction and then posting that they were under investigation, knowing that this was not the case.
The Chief of Police has said that none of your claims of anything are credible. The local newspaper was wise enough not to print your letters (not that anyone would have been able to follow them anyway). And no agency has followed up on any of your accusations.
I know what you want. You want to be able to continue to slime people and not be challenged by anyone. You want to continue to have the unfettered right to say anything you want about specific individuals regardless of whether or not it's true.
What do I want? I want you to stop lying. I want you to stop slandering people. You can continue to post all of the crazy ideas that you want about connector roads, and turning Harper Furniture into a homeless shelter. Talk about the colonization of Mars if you want. All of which will be fine. But the only harassment comes from you. Stop lying.
You are obviously blind to a lot of things. You have colored glasses that sees this utopia concerning government. You do not pay attention to the fact that officers in Fitchburg have been fired for committing serious offenses.

It isn't thousands of miles away as it is in our community. I am close to positive about two current officers that are on the take of drug dealers. I am still on the fence here watching but it looks bad.

And I personally have been affected by some serious corruption whether you fail to see it or not. You may believe that I deserve this corruption but I TOTALLY DISAGREE.

Your entire argument depends on the violation of my civil rights!!! This is insane. This goes right to such examples as not allowing women to vote, having African American citizens using different bathrooms and different water fountains.

What part of it do you not understand? Please tell me! Let me ask you, Do you think that it is OKay to unjustly incarcerate any citizen? Do you think that it is OKAy to knowingly file false charges against a citizen because you have the power to do so? Do you think that it is OKAY to hold a citizens car in lock up until it reaches $1,500 ??

You like them feel that all this is OK because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time in history in 1992 ? Do you know that my mother was shot at through her bay window on three different occasions in 1992 by this group? Do you think it is OKAY that they urinated in her mail slot on her front door? Do you think that it is OKAY that they stuck a gun in my fathers face? Do you think that it is OKAY that they kicked my mothers' door off its hinges at least a dozen times? Do you think that it is OKAY that they kicked in her garage door that was the first floor to her home?
They were all leg breakers for Whitey Bulger, is that OKAY? They hurt people physically for profit. One of them had healing gun shot wounds.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

You are obviously blind to a lot of things. You have colored glasses that sees this utopia concerning government. You do not pay attention to the fact that officers in Fitchburg have been fired for committing serious offenses.

It isn't thousands of miles away as it is in our community. I am close to positive about two current officers that are on the take of drug dealers. I am still on the fence here watching but it looks bad.

And I personally have been affected by some serious corruption whether you fail to see it or not. You may believe that I deserve this corruption but I TOTALLY DISAGREE.

Your entire argument depends on the violation of my civil rights!!! This is insane. This goes right to such examples as not allowing women to vote, having African American citizens using different bathrooms and different water fountains.

What part of it do you not understand? Please tell me! Let me ask you, Do you think that it is OKay to unjustly incarcerate any citizen? Do you think that it is OKAy to knowingly file false charges against a citizen because you have the power to do so? Do you think that it is OKAY to hold a citizens car in lock up until it reaches $1,500 ??

You like them feel that all this is OK because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time in history in 1992 ? Do you know that my mother was shot at through her bay window on three different occasions in 1992 by this group? Do you think it is OKAY that they urinated in her mail slot on her front door? Do you think that it is OKAY that they stuck a gun in my fathers face? Do you think that it is OKAY that they kicked my mothers' door off its hinges at least a dozen times? Do you think that it is OKAY that they kicked in her garage door that was the first floor to her home?
They were all leg breakers for Whitey Bulger, is that OKAY? They hurt people physically for profit. One of them had healing gun shot wounds.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take you to task. Is it OKAY for people to bring me up on false charges? Is this Okay? Is it OKAY for people to threaten me? Is it Okay for others to fire my brother from his employment due to his relationship to me?

Tell me a couple things and I will copy and paste letters received. You think it is Okay for us to be followed after being threatened out here?

There was and is an investigation ongoing and you may even be part of it. You think that it is OKAY to slander me?

Is it OKAY for people to say that "I need a bullet in my head"? HUH? You think this is not credible?

The Chief was protecting the thin blue line which I understand to a point but he did fail to step in and put a stop to everything which he could of done.

Because of 1992 incident you believe that my civil rights should be violated? You believe that Dave and I should of been taken out of our lives and illegally incarcerated?

I am not going to allow your constant harassment. I am not going to allow you to constantly violate my civil rights. I will take you to task!

You continue to post the articles from 1992 which is just deplorable. You obviously are not smart enough to understand that it didn't happen the way that they stated in the papers. I was so frustrated with not being allowed to respond. I told my attorney, "it cannot get any worse than what theya re stating" as he told me that no one is allowed to talk to the media. If you notice ,NO ONE did comment from our side till the day of trial as the article stated "depending on which side you believe" and gave both accounts. Well After co-defendants were found NOT GUILTY of joint venture which was wrongfully explained in all those articles that you post. Shame on you. You are smarter enough to read the reality!!!
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Kevin,

Just more of the same whining and crying from you...we've read all about how badly you claim you've been treated. You constantly make claims about people and how they think when you have no clue about how that person thinks. You constantly make negative remarks towards anyone that identifies you as the nutcase you are...and then you have the nerve to tell someone to relax and be kind.

hey Kevin...there is an easy way to stop all of this...wait for it..........
just go away. Real simple...when are you going to understand that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR CITY!!

The voters have spoken and we don't want you in ANY position of power.

You are obviously hard-headed and refuse to acknowledge that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN FITCHBURG...GO AWAY!!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I like it when you divulge all of this valuable and truthful information. You get contacted 12 times a week to have a free phone and everywhere you go people are trying to give you a free phone? Where can I find these people? I'm do for an upgrade!
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
Just more of the same whining and crying from you...we've read all about how badly you claim you've been treated. You constantly make claims about people and how they think when you have no clue about how that person thinks. You constantly make negative remarks towards anyone that identifies you as the nutcase you are...and then you have the nerve to tell someone to relax and be kind.
hey Kevin...there is an easy way to stop all of this...wait for it..........
just go away. Real simple...when are you going to understand that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR CITY!!
The voters have spoken and we don't want you in ANY position of power.
You are obviously hard-headed and refuse to acknowledge that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN FITCHBURG...GO AWAY!!
I don't understand why you bother or engage him on here. Let him run his campaign on here and lose again. Just ignore him. Why do you poke at him - it just gives him energy to blather more?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I especially like the story about you driving thru Shirley with your mom and calling local and state police to comlplain about a car on the side of the road. Do the letters MYOB mean anything to you snitch boy?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Your driving with your parents stories are instant classics not verbatim but they go something like 'you wouldn't believe how I freak out and tell my parents how to drive'. If I were your parents I would pull over and say get your own car you free loading snitch boy now GET OUT OF MY CAR and walk!
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am conservative. I strongly believe in welfare reform, food stamp reform and that free phone. Let me tell you one thing about this free phone which I am going to spark the outrage over.
I understand the concept but it is way too liberal. I have been addressed through the mail at the least twelve times attempting to offer me a free phone. I have seen billboards, television commercials and salesmen in the street giving phones away.
I don't mind seeing people with jobs through this program but it has gone way too far. They are on Main street Fitchburg convincing people to receive the free phone. I told the guy that I didn't need a free phone at least three times but he kept asking every time I seen him.
This is a complete waste of tax money as this service is NOT needed on the scale that they are pushing it out there. Such funds could go to assisting our elder citizens. Yes, I strongly believe that something has to be done for our elders! Everything is always offered but never anything given to assist them.
I would be even more conservative than Marcus Dinatale on some things and I would agree with him on most conservative issues. I feel that we need to widen our tax base and in order to get this done we need to make some concessions through tax credits.
Many far right republicans double talk concerning their anti tax ideas, they are full of it. I can understand the basis for their argument but on the realistic side. Taxes are way too high. Taxes do not stop at the pay check as everything is taxed and heavily. Taxing gas is a mistake as gas prices was one of the most devastating increases that caused our economy to collapse.
It comes down to everyones disposable income, this income has actually become a red area on many citizens financial profiles. An economy can not run healthy under such circumstances. We have to be logical and to give a little to get a little.
Big Business has FAILED all Americans. All these companies moved out of America as successful businesses. They made it in America. I believe in protectionism. I am not saying complete protectionism but as a nation we MUST produce somethings. It is logical but the greedy of course do not like the idea because they all want to be in the Billion dollar club but what is the effect on the American economy?
In the 1980s and 90s I protested against Nike who was the leader on outsourcing at the time.
Well again, you need to get your facts straight before you refer to anything. You need to have the proper terminology. That free phone has always been known to be the "Obama phone". Anytime public safety responds to a call in the projects they always have to tell the caller to put down their Obama phone so they can get information. The caller is usually too busy to talk to the public safety because they are still on their Obama phone even though they called them.

Most users of Obama phones sell them for drugs and other items and they receive a replacement phone within a week, no questions asked.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/18/obama-phone...

http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/technology/...
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The free obama phones are not the main problem. It is when a welfare recipient calls for the ambulance to take them to the hospital. This is now a $1800 expense that many people donít realize how much the government and taxpayers have to pay for.

It is not free, it is not $600 or $800 but Medstar charges an industry standard $1800 and possibly more depending on services rendered. Many trips cost $2500.

The big problem is the welfare patient will state they depleted their medication or lost their medication and now has severe pain. So the ambulance takes them because it has to be an emergency to receive replacement medication from the hospital. The hospital cannot deny them. They look up their prescription and dosage and replenish their medication.

The welfare patient will do those not once but many times throughout a month. They will keep selling their pain killers on the street as one pill of oxycodone/oxycontin is around $80. Once a welfare patient is prescribed these pain meds there is no doctor or hospital willing to deny them an emergency replacement dose due to the threat of malpractice and a lawsuit.

So the taxpayer pays $1800 per welfare patient per trip to the hospital. Just in Fitchburg this occurs approximately 20 times per week which is actually a low number compared to other cities.

Then the welfare patient keeps selling their prescribed pain killers and earns up to $1,000 each time they get a replenished dose. They can earn $2000-$3000 per month. Most of them do not have pain anyways but there is no way a doctor or hospital can prove that and most do not try because of malpractice.

Any other questions of how the welfare world operates? The problem is most "working people" never know about how they operate.
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take you to task. Is it OKAY for people to bring me up on false charges? Is this Okay? Is it OKAY for people to threaten me? Is it Okay for others to fire my brother from his employment due to his relationship to me?
Tell me a couple things and I will copy and paste letters received. You think it is Okay for us to be followed after being threatened out here?
There was and is an investigation ongoing and you may even be part of it. You think that it is OKAY to slander me?
Is it OKAY for people to say that "I need a bullet in my head"? HUH? You think this is not credible?
The Chief was protecting the thin blue line which I understand to a point but he did fail to step in and put a stop to everything which he could of done.
Because of 1992 incident you believe that my civil rights should be violated? You believe that Dave and I should of been taken out of our lives and illegally incarcerated?
I am not going to allow your constant harassment. I am not going to allow you to constantly violate my civil rights. I will take you to task!
You continue to post the articles from 1992 which is just deplorable. You obviously are not smart enough to understand that it didn't happen the way that they stated in the papers. I was so frustrated with not being allowed to respond. I told my attorney, "it cannot get any worse than what theya re stating" as he told me that no one is allowed to talk to the media. If you notice ,NO ONE did comment from our side till the day of trial as the article stated "depending on which side you believe" and gave both accounts. Well After co-defendants were found NOT GUILTY of joint venture which was wrongfully explained in all those articles that you post. Shame on you. You are smarter enough to read the reality!!!
Just more of the same from you. You are completely obtuse. You admit to lying about the Jesse Ventura bit, but lying is OK when you do it because it is "baiting."

If you had been wrongly arrested the charges would have been dropped immediately. They were not. The justice system must have seen some merit in them. You can protest that you're not on probation, but in many posts you have said that your were not allowed to comment on certain aspects of the case by the terms set by the court. Sure sounds like probation to me.

If your brother had been wrongly terminated you would have had relief by now. You do not.

As for the Joint Venture nonsense, we've been through all of that before. Completely irrelevant. You still pleaded guilty and did time.

As for being followed and threatened, that's all in your mind. The Chief said that none of your claims are credible. And you claim that your civil rights have been violated whenever you hear something you don't like.

And a mistake by the Sentinel (which they corrected on line) immediately gets to the level of a conspiracy. And of course you have to throw the names of the mayor and FSU president out as part of it. As if they care.

In the meantime, however, you continue to post perfidy and calumny about people and in your crazy mind that's OK. I'm going to say it again. You make up stories about investigations. You have put out addresses of people in agencies hoping that someone wold write to them and support your delusional nonsense. You are incapable of telling the truth.

Only three possible explanations, Lynch. Lying, crazy or both. But in any event, you are going to have to explain a lot of this during your campaign.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch you are so strange I sort of enjoy reading your rants and lies. I like how you think you are some sort of parking cop and a stickler for parking laws while your car is being towed away and impounded for illegal parking. It doesn't get any funnier than that.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I also find it comical snitch boy that you believe you can tell people how to drive while your license has been revoked by the RMV indefinitely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE