Teen Pleads Not Guilty to Killing Gir...

Teen Pleads Not Guilty to Killing Girlfriend's Parents

There are 13 comments on the WRTA News story from Jan 26, 2006, titled Teen Pleads Not Guilty to Killing Girlfriend's Parents. In it, WRTA News reports that:

A Lancaster teenager who faces the death penalty for the shooting deaths of his girlfriend's parents pleaded not guilty to two counts of criminal homicide yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRTA News.

Anonymous

Rahway, NJ

#1 Jan 28, 2006
He should be put to death pronto
anonymous

Mansfield, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2006
does anyone know what happened in this case?
Jessica Hughes

AOL

#3 Apr 10, 2006
I think they should keep him in jail, for the rest of there life or in the hole. I always thought if i would ever get into something like that i am already punished enouph by going to jail why kill me if i all ready have to spend my life in jail, not a good place, god brought u in this world, why kill someone let them suffar in jail. I knew his gurlfriend, we were good friends and i knew his parents i liked them but the fact is i would not kill him i would make him suffar in jail, he wont like it there for the rest of his life, he is only 18. But that all i have to say, i just think that is messed up to kill someone just cause they killed someone, two wroungs dont make a right.
koko leo logan

Lititz, PA

#4 Apr 10, 2006
the wackos and idiots in this world are growing in population
anoymous

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Apr 13, 2006
He needs to do some hard time,...when you commit such a crime you lose your rights! The criminals in prisons- take away their gymns, their yards & put them back in chains & make them do some hard labor,...

Our children today need this also---- work, activities & morels & ethics instilled,...they don't need pills & stuff to calm them down,... they need their parents to stop handing them stuff hand & foot,...they need to spend time with them & know what they are doing, know their friends, set goals & consequinces for what they do good or bad, rewards or punishments...they need to make them responsible for their actions, they need to sit down & have dinner together, go to church together, be a family together. this young man needs to ask for forgivness & make peace with his maker & do some hard time or meet the needle, either way he needs to pay the fiddler.
cranberry

Ashville, NY

#6 Apr 13, 2006
As with more and more murders in places where you would never think of....we slowly become jaded to them..even our attitudes about how to deal with these murderers.
It is now a matter of letting people who want to commit these horrific crime, that it will be met with a death sentence, not a lifelong country club existence behind bars!
Today I hear of another multiple murder in Lancaster Co.
Slowly as I said, we become jaded with the help of people who have no regard for life.
An eye for an eye!
baba

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 13, 2006
He dumb, flat out! "Eye for an Eye" thats the saying i always heard... If he got enough guts to kill someone then he got enough to get killed. Plus thats less money the government has to pay to keep him there (like his food ect...).
Ashley

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 13, 2006
I WANT TO GO TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
John

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
He should be put to death pronto
I think the girl friend was part of this
Alexis

Denver, PA

#10 Apr 17, 2006
He definatly is a nut job, and certainly should do a few years in jail, but I say let him live 3o years in jail and see in he's dumb enough to stay a psycho
bob

Denver, PA

#11 Apr 17, 2006
i hope his love life was worth the price. the only lovin' he's ever going to get is from bubba on death row.
denny

Ferndale, WA

#12 Feb 15, 2009
kill him,fire up sparkey, and light his world up
why so harsh

Mobile, AL

#13 Nov 13, 2011
It was a teenager. And most of you people don't know the case. The parents were forbidding a relationship between the two of them. What do you expect to happen when parents forbid a relationship for bad reasons. Love makes you make decisions that are not in your control. And if someone said I could never see my girlfriend again I'd probably kill them. Don't say someone should burn unless you've read the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New holland sales stable sheep and goat sale (Mar '16) Feb 27 Bruce 4
News As Wall Street Thrives, America's Little Guy Ch... Feb 27 next Standing Rock 1
Breeder Thelma Blank & Keystone Puppies sold mi... (Sep '13) Feb '17 No more Puppy Mills 10
Intercourse Music Thread (Nov '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 4
News Obituary: Richard T. Lewis, 66, former resident (Sep '16) Sep '16 Paul Karl 1
News EPA raises water issues (May '10) Aug '16 The water guy 2
Review: Lancaster County Asphalt (Aug '13) Apr '14 James 2

Leola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leola Mortgages