rte 23 and glenola dr

rte 23 and glenola dr

Posted in the Leola Forum

Since: Jul 07

LEOLA, PA

#1 Aug 24, 2007
As you might be aware of the want to widen the intersection at rte 23 and Glenola Dr. With the amount of business at this location by allowing more flow of traffic the only thing I can see is alot of accidents. This must be stopped!!!! People will not be able to exit or enter in different business safety. The people who designing this do not live on or near this road. How stop this!!! They are doing this without 100% back up from the business. This will truly be a death trap. Any ideas on how to stop it???
JJJ

Kingman, AZ

#2 Aug 24, 2007
AGREE HOW DO WE STOP IT!
scoogie

Belton, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2007
I think this whole Rt 23 thing is terrible. Realtors are continuing to sell building lots (Earl Twnship) where one of the optioned 4 or2 lane highway is supposed to go. What about those people and the ones who already built houses there? Why aren't people being told that this could happen before they are sold their lots/houses?
GHT

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 7, 2009
it's been a while....is that the intersection across from the pool? If so, that's always been a pain in the arse especially when Dart and C & D let out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Wall Street Thrives, America's Little Guy Ch... May 4 pulte pollutes 2
New holland sales stable sheep and goat sale (Mar '16) Feb '17 Bruce 4
Breeder Thelma Blank & Keystone Puppies sold mi... (Sep '13) Feb '17 No more Puppy Mills 10
Intercourse Music Thread (Nov '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 4
Review: Lancaster County Asphalt (Aug '13) Apr '14 James 2
News Luis M. Rodriguez, 71, former NYC police officer (Jul '13) Jul '13 Michelle Rodrigue... 1
Card Shopping at Giant Sunday (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jim 1

Leola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leola Mortgages