Outgoing Pittsfield Mayor Honored...

Outgoing Pittsfield Mayor Honored...

There are 5 comments on the IBerkshires story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Outgoing Pittsfield Mayor Honored.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - Leslie Ferrin remembers when Mayor James Ruberto walked into her Lenox art gallery and asked what he needed to do to bring it to Pittsfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

Teen Beer Blast Eatery

Easthampton, MA

#1 Dec 31, 2011
I'm surprised the Chungs didn't thrown a bash for Pittsfield's officially unethical irrational dysfunctional hostile threatening dirty rotten baboons ass of a mayor. Spice being one of Ruberto's success stories and after all he's done to Pittsfield. Pittsfield's baboons ass of a mayor could have used taxpayers dollars to thrown himself quite a party and the Chungs, charged with insurance fraud could have had raffles to raise money for their legal defense fund.
one coat eggshell

Troy, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2011
Teen Beer Blast Eatery wrote:
I'm surprised the Chungs didn't thrown a bash for Pittsfield's officially unethical irrational dysfunctional hostile threatening dirty rotten baboons ass of a mayor. Spice being one of Ruberto's success stories and after all he's done to Pittsfield. Pittsfield's baboons ass of a mayor could have used taxpayers dollars to thrown himself quite a party and the Chungs, charged with insurance fraud could have had raffles to raise money for their legal defense fund.
Oh I think he through himself quite a party alright. Eight long years of party on the taxpayers backs. He is quite a guy...if your name is Barnum.

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Dec 31, 2011
He should be in jail for all the kickbacks he got from anyone who wanted to do business here. Doing business in the Pitts ain't free, don't you know. He and his girlfriend Paula can retire to Florida in luxury on the back of Pittsfield taxpayers.
IRA_PITTSFIELD

Northville, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Unfortunately we're still stuck with the likes of Ruffer,Barrett, Krol, Yon add to the list !!!!Truth is the "good ol boys paid for his goodbye.
deviants

Easthampton, MA

#6 Jan 2, 2012
IRA_PITTSFIELD wrote:
Unfortunately we're still stuck with the likes of Ruffer,Barrett, Krol, Yon add to the list !!!!Truth is the "good ol boys paid for his goodbye.
and Lothrop the MONSTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Grade Berkshire Hills Regional School District ... (May '12) 1 hr cops are degener... 15
News Pittsfield woman, 88, charged with assault on o... (Jun '15) 2 hr cops are degener... 74
News Three shootings, one stabbing within 6 hours ov... (Jun '14) 3 hr cops are degener... 12
News North Adams Ambulance Service gives a thorough ... 4 hr junkes are scum 1
Another Berkshire Pedophilia Cover-Up (May '12) 4 hr DCF CPS DSS are ... 100
News Pittsfield Woman Named 'Unsung Heroine' 5 hr DCF CPS DSS are ... 2
News In federal suit, Pittsfield police sergeant cit... (Aug '15) Thu cops are liars a... 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages