North Adams Mayor Sees Hope For Sceni...

North Adams Mayor Sees Hope For Scenic Railway

There are 8 comments on the IBerkshires story from Apr 9, 2012, titled North Adams Mayor Sees Hope For Scenic Railway. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

A vintage Pan Am passenger train pulls underneath the under-renovation Hadley Overpass at Western Gateway Heritage State Park on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

sher

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Young and old alike should love this!
nope

Williamstown, MA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
ha ha ha we all don't like it
cil

Gansevoort, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
really whose is going to use this there already is a senic railway heritage state park HOLOKE goes through westfield to LEE up RT20 something like that..GEEZ I saw the HERITAGE STATE PARK HERE AND LOL..HOLYOKE ITS A WHOLE FORREST...
city native

Lake Hamilton, FL

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Give the Mayor credit for at least trying, you people make me sick, the poor guy still keeps a positive attitude,even when he has to deal with the likes of jb3, cardimino, trottier.He's stand very tall against those 3.
JBill

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Apr 11, 2012
It's not my idea, so I will ridicule it and do everything I can to see that it never comes to fruition. So there!
Lions Gate

North Adams, MA

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Riding that train high on cocaine Casey Jones you better watch your speed. Trouble ahead, trouble behind Mayor Johnnie Barrett just lost his mind.
cil

Gansevoort, NY

#7 Apr 11, 2012
well come up with something unique...what does northadams represent besides trains? another city has this idea already...be creative there s nothing more beuiful then northadams any time of yr...hang gliding..now thats different..lol..horse rides..some on us are taught stealing an idea is called a COPY CAT
Magic 8 Ball

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Apr 11, 2012
sher wrote:
Young and old alike should love this!
Without a doubt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd Pittsfield liquor store held up in 3 days 4 hr Paul Kersey 16
News Man held after second heroin arrest in three da... 4 hr Paul Kersey 2
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 10 hr The Worlds Bigges... 107
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 16 hr The Worlds Bigges... 18
News Pittsfield police plead for answers in fatal sh... 16 hr The Worlds Bigges... 44
Is AIPAC,Israel, and Washington Jeopardizing Am... (Aug '13) 18 hr The Worlds Bigges... 49
News Documents: Sex offender tried to ply teen with ... Oct 12 Paul Kersey 7

Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages