Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ...

Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ex-Lee educator was charged wi...

There are 156 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ex-Lee educator was charged wi.... In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A former high school Spanish teacher was charged with giving alcohol to underage students on two occasions this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

north street

Queensbury, NY

#170 Aug 13, 2012
Gt Barrington MA wrote:
There have been subsequent rumors flying around for some time now. The kids have been a feeding frenzy of rumors and many of them have substantiated evidence. Why was The Eagle and Police Investigator's so lenient with the information when they normally are so diligient coming forth? What's up with that? Sex, Drugs & Alcohol. Reporting left out? Disgusted as usual!
great barring ton what are the rumors flying around and wheres your evidence you bitch with nothing to do but evaluate others prick how about the racist wombat cops wanted to see hispanic woman get hers lee cops iq total is approx 150 totaled
ZENS 1

Springfield, MA

#171 Aug 13, 2012
fun fun fun welfarenigs welcome cmon down ZENS pittsfield party spot
consolati

Sebastopol, CA

#172 Aug 15, 2012
As a selectman in town certainly biased towards Latinos I felt obligated to protect the white trash of this town along with my fat racist cop friend Adrian the tool to put this woman and her family thru he'll I feel like such a spoiled intestinal bitch and bald little prick
school daze

United States

#173 Dec 12, 2012
Amsterdam bans pot in school

Well anyway what's the story on the THS Football?
school daze

United States

#174 Dec 12, 2012
Shocked and Saddened wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God we have someone like you vigilantly policing comments on this thread to be sure everyone continues to humiliate and degrade this poor woman in every possible manner. I'm sure that if we could step back in time, you would demand she be stoned, tarred & feathered, or burned at the stake. You know nothing about her, or what brought her to have such poor judgement.
Was it a brain tumor that brought her to have such poor judgement?
north street

Albany, NY

#175 Feb 16, 2013
whats going on with the pursuit of the racist cops in this town that pursued this hispanic woman who made all the cops wives look like cattle. You have to love the fact that the FBI has gone after these racist retards, Im sorry incest like racist jealous pricks what comes around they say. Consolati the selectman is involved as well everyone knows that.
North Street is a liar

Pittsfield, MA

#176 Feb 17, 2013
north street wrote:
whats going on with the pursuit of the racist cops in this town that pursued this hispanic woman who made all the cops wives look like cattle. You have to love the fact that the FBI has gone after these racist retards, Im sorry incest like racist jealous pricks what comes around they say. Consolati the selectman is involved as well everyone knows that.
Shut the hell up, liar. You have no proof for anything you say. You're a useless puke who's looking for attention. Grow up, assclown.
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#178 Apr 11, 2015
Ive been watching this bitch operate the last few years and can't believe what Im watching. As an ex student Im familiar with her family which was the epitome of the perfect life Ive watched her completely destroy them and act like nothing happened Im two years older than her oldest child and couldn't believe the insanity of her existence she would buy booze for her students as well as ex students and have heard from others she was physically doing what everyone was talking about she acted like a college female out of control. I was with friends the other night that said they ran into her she of course was drunk and talking about fooling around on her husband again and had this strategy of marrying whoever to change her last name just to get reputation off google she truly is a warped individual. My friends were saying she was bragging about fucking this guy she met at bar job in parking lot in chester talk about hillbilly downgrade I looked the guy up on google she's absolutely in the gutter her husband is gorgeous and perfect this bitch has an agenda nobody can figure out as an ex student I saw her self destruct with the alcohol and she's on the social networking like a stupid spoiled child she's supposed to be educated from Trinity college she would talk about it constantly something is really not there with her she's lucky she's not in prison!!!!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#179 Apr 12, 2015
But what about you're thieving former Police Chief, Chief Joe Buffiss. 32 plus year career in LE. A role model in the community, accused of shaking down business owners, stealing more than $120,000 from a charity meant for disadvantaged kids, stealing cell phone/cost/service from the Town of Lee, and of course lying to investigators. Oddly enough, even though Police Chief Buffiss was surrounded by cops day in and day out, not one of them suspected the police chief of being the lowlife criminal he is. Stealing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (at least $120,000) from a charity meant for disadvantaged kids. And are we really expected to believe the police chief's wife didn't know her husband, the police chief, is a common criminal, a lowlife habitual liar and thief.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#180 Apr 12, 2015
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
But what about your thieving former Police Chief, Chief Joe Buffiss. 32 plus year career in LE. A role model in the community, accused of shaking down business owners, stealing more than $120,000 from a charity meant for disadvantaged kids, stealing cell phone/cost/service from the Town of Lee, and of course lying to investigators. Oddly enough, even though Police Chief Buffiss was surrounded by cops day in and day out, not one of them suspected the police chief of being the lowlife criminal he is. Stealing $$$$$$$$$$at least $120,000) from a charity meant for disadvantaged kids. And are we really expected to believe the police chief's wife didn't know her husband, the police chief, is a common criminal, a lowlife habitual liar and thief.
Sorry, what about your thieving former police chief, Joe Buffiss? I believe the former police chief is accused of using some of the $120,000 stolen charity $$$$$$$$$$ for booze and for payments on his wife's credit card bills.
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#181 Apr 12, 2015
Hey if I bounce a toddler on my lap and get a hard on then open my fly and let the toddler bounce on a hard one, that's okay isn't it? That is my fantasy.
cops are psychopaths

Pittsfield, MA

#182 Apr 12, 2015
Personally, I find your fantasies revolting and criminal. But I wouldn't be surprised if the PPD doesn't snatch up a sick depraved f*** like your. I'd be surprised if we didn't here about you rising through the ranks.
cops are psychopaths

Great Barrington, MA

#183 Apr 12, 2015
I have the same fantasy of bouncing toddlers on my lap until I get hard. Then I want to pull my meat out and beat it for anybody close by to see. I also like toddlers with jizz all over their face. Agree?
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#184 Apr 18, 2015
This woman is truly thrown the towel in I feel so bad for her children who I know quite well. Ive been at dinner with her and had drinks with her and she had nerve to tell everyone at the table that she doesn't have this bipolar disease which she claimed to have thats why she did what she did back in 2010 to her family. I honestly believe she has been out for herself from the beginning which makes me feel so bad for her family especially her children and she has tried to depict her husband as the bad guy when all I've ever seen him do is give her this life she never had. She would act like she had all the answers driving around in her husbands vehicles a tahoe and toyota land cruiser for a teacher yea ok really?? She would talk about all her vacations in the caribbean and florida and Italy but her husband was a bad guy she's the evil one doing what she did to her children what mother would ever do that?? My friends and I just graduated from college and we always thought she was cool doing what she did with us but we sit around now at the ages of 22-24 and say how could she have ever done this to her family we all want families someday and look at each other and say I never want to be like her she's truly a sick human being and I know her son and feel so bad for him I don't know the daughter but I can't imagine what she's going through. Ive always wanted to confront her about all the other things she was never charged with but people like this will always be looking over shoulder although I never got the impression that she cared she truly needs help!!!
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#185 Apr 20, 2015
if you watch arlene she's just trying to get her name changed on google she is truly a stupid ignorant woman. she continues to devastate her family on Facebook like a jr high school mentality not understanding that employers would never give her a job based on her behavior on not just Facebook but all the other social networking activities she just never got it truly sad never caring about her family just herself as always. I recently saw a post from her describing her father as the love of her life this goes to her selfishness she didn't discuss her own children her father she told all of us when we were in school she would say left her and her sister when she was 2 years old and grandmother raised her and came back into her life just before she got married announcing he has aids from the man he left with when she was 2 but describes him as the love of her life what a sicko mother she is when I was younger i was mislead by thinking she was a cool older lady I can no longer stomach being on Facebook with her and feel truly sorry for her family because she is a sociopathic liar. My friends are following my lead as well the woman's maturity is baffling and disturbing always talked about her educated family I don't think so she's lower than low
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#186 Apr 21, 2015
She recently got her first job in five years at this restarauant in chester mass called roscoes you talk about hillbilly trash you can't get more defined its right next to this shitstain called the blue note cafe that only you would go to if you were under age and wanted to drink. My friends and i thought we would visit her one friday night for dinner and not much has changed with her we all felt like we were more mature than her and she was trying to introduce us to this fat dude she described as her friend she made out with him in front of us thinking we would be impressed and we all knew she was still married to a man who made this guy look like peter griffin she has truly lost her mind. Im not sure if her son or daughter ever reads this but they need to know there mother is a sick human being. She has been whoring with this slob for 5 months behind her husbands back for that period and she acts with us like its cool she's almost 50 WOW!!!
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#187 Apr 28, 2015
There is a video i just witnessed from the night in uestion with mrs kelsey your not going to believe what your going to see. I truly feel sorry for her family this woman was born with666 in the back of her head and she's trying to convince everyone she want bipolar it was a lawyer strategy and she continues to act like the victim she is now convincing some slob in chester that she is legitimate she is truly delusional she is someone that needs help beyond belief she is a whore a lying whore at that lies to everyone including friends that are now distancing themselves from this devil bitch. She had the life country club beach vacations gorgeous husband who she abandoned for some deliverance piece of shit in chester that my friends say the guy carves guns way to go teach you would tell us to be more selective about your future and look at you the worst influence in my life i hate to b racist but this does not come from our culture teach you are really sick and having spent the time with you i now realize that you were fortunate to have what your husband provided you that you took for granted you make us all sick and one of the girls recently told us all that you posted that your father was the love of your life WOW!!! he was the one that you told us left you at age two and came back to your life when you were about to get married to the prince as far as we are all concerned to tell you that he was dying of aids but he's the love of your life not your children thank god you no longer are teaching young people you need help ARLENE!!!
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#188 Apr 28, 2015
did you realize this video existed mrs kelsey?? its not good
involved

Glens Falls, NY

#189 Apr 28, 2015
kids are doing for money its not good for you does your lawyer sister know this she should soon
Disgusted

Pittsfield, MA

#190 Apr 29, 2015
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Hey if I bounce a toddler on my lap and get a hard on then open my fly and let the toddler bounce on a hard one, that's okay isn't it? That is my fantasy.
You are one very sick & disgustng individual! Keep your comments to yourself. Who wants to hear your filth and disgust? Not me or anyone. You belong behind bars away from society!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Kersey really thinking 7 min Paul Kersey 12
News Pittsfield police recognized for service 10 min Cops are Degenerates 14
News New Pittsfield City Clerk Election: Phillips Ou... 21 min Cops are Degenerates 4
The Jewish War in Syria 22 hr The Worlds Bigges... 55
Good Memories Of Pittsfield Sat Peter G 47
Berkshire United Way Sat Wild stuff 15
Twisted logic argues for immigration reform (Jan '15) Sat Cops are Degenerates 5

Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages