school book depository

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Pittsfield politics wrote:
I would walk around North Street at night if I had Secret Service protection like the U.S. President.
That's what JFK said too.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#22 Mar 17, 2013
If you end up on North Street at some point in your life, what happened to you? Something bad.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#23 Mar 17, 2013
When Gregory Crewdson's artwork portraying his large photographs of North Street was exhibited at art galleries in London, Manhattan, and Los Angeles, what did the urban people see that we locals didn't see? What does North Street, Pittsfield look like to the rest of the World? Is it weird to them? What does North Street represent to people outside of Pittsfield?
Shapow

North Adams, MA

#24 Mar 17, 2013
Yo Yo you little b!tches all talk. You ain't being in my crib wit out you payen me aprotection fee. You all be hireing me fo ur private securtey. From 1 to 5 am
all roads lead to hell

Pawling, NY

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Shapow wrote:
Yo Yo you little b!tches all talk. You ain't being in my crib wit out you payen me aprotection fee. You all be hireing me fo ur private securtey. From 1 to 5 am
Appearently you can take some primates out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of them. I wouldn't be surprised if a local police department recognizes your potential and recruits you.
all roads lead to hell

Pawling, NY

#26 Mar 18, 2013
And be sure to sign up for those extra bonuses/rewards programs for putting your life on the line everyday. Specials such as the use and abuse of steroids while on duty, and/or just as a way to suppliment your $100,000 a year income. Or the re-victimizing of rape victim[s] special assignment[s]. Or you could take advantage of the forcing of crackwhore informants to pleasure you during those long lonely nights while on duty, parked in seedy secluded dark places.
Praxis33

United States

#27 Mar 18, 2013
You might catch a glimpse of me doing my mother in one of the alley ways. She likes it outside.
D A FEARLESS

Springfield, MA

#28 Mar 18, 2013
i am working hard to get the streets safer by putting away real bad people like PATRICA OLSEN AND BERNARD BARAN......
Satan s little spawn

Monson, ME

#29 Mar 18, 2013
D A FEARLESS wrote:
i am working hard to get the streets safer by putting away real bad people like PATRICA OLSEN AND BERNARD BARAN......
And no one will ever forget the unbelievable job you and the cops did ensuring the safety of David Glasser from someone the FBI considered "uncontrollable" and "much too dangerous" long before David Glasser and two other men were brutally murdered, dismembered, and buried in a boulder covered trench, allegedly by someone the FBI considered "uncontrollable" and "much too dangerous." Well, at least you didn't pursecute Glasser and lock him up on a trumped up cocaine charge. So I guess you're really not such bad guy after all.
Shapow

North Adams, MA

#30 Mar 18, 2013
What up my peeps? I be chillin like a villain and dunkin some Forties. I give all my luv.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#31 Mar 18, 2013
I would walk around North Street at night if I was a Ninja like Batman.
mugging victim

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Pittsfield politics wrote:
I would walk around North Street at night if I was a Ninja like Batman.
Does anyone really know, besides the police, just how many mugging victims there have been in Pittsfield in the last year. There are tons of drug addicts desperate for money for a fix. Be safe people. The city does not want you to know just how risky it is because it may hurt the business there. They may care more about the business than you. big surprise there.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#33 Mar 19, 2013
I have written about my sad North Street story on my Blog. I am happy I didn't end up on North Street.
impressionable youth

Pittsfield, MA

#34 Mar 19, 2013
I ride all around Pittsfield even stopped on North street one night and took a nap no one bothered me you people are crazy!
Dr Phillip

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Mar 19, 2013
impressionable youth wrote:
I ride all around Pittsfield even stopped on North street one night and took a nap no one bothered me you people are crazy!
You took a nap?? Well that says alot about you bozo. Sounds to me like you were depressed and hoped some homey would end your life and steal your wallet. Get counseling fool. Get some counseling.
all roads lead to hell

Stillwater, ME

#36 Mar 19, 2013
impressionable youth wrote:
I don't know why you'd take a nap, or admit you did, on North St. That's sounds a little crazy. But I have seen some of Pittsfield's more colourful citizens riding their paid for by the state motorized scooters and dozing in their paid for by the state motorized scooters on various corners in downtown Pittsfield's multi million dollar cultural district. And I will say I don't want to get to close to any of them. So maybe Pittsfield's multi million dollar cultural district is perfectly safe except for the naked creepy creep crawling around the women's toilet at the train/bus station, or the good samaritan who stopped to rob the woman with a flat tire on Summer st., and the person or persons who broke the car windows of movie goers who were at the theater, or the guy who broke a store window, or..........the unsolved hit and runs...... or.....
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Pittsfield spent many millions of dollars on North Street over the past decade. It is still a place to avoid, especially at night. All that money for nothing.
I-P-Daily

Pittsfield, MA

#38 Mar 19, 2013
all roads lead to hell wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you'd take a nap, or admit you did, on North St. That's sounds a little crazy. But I have seen some of Pittsfield's more colourful citizens riding their paid for by the state motorized scooters and dozing in their paid for by the state motorized scooters on various corners in downtown Pittsfield's multi million dollar cultural district. And I will say I don't want to get to close to any of them. So maybe Pittsfield's multi million dollar cultural district is perfectly safe except for the naked creepy creep crawling around the women's toilet at the train/bus station, or the good samaritan who stopped to rob the woman with a flat tire on Summer st., and the person or persons who broke the car windows of movie goers who were at the theater, or the guy who broke a store window, or..........the unsolved hit and runs...... or.....
True story-Saw a very large woman pushing one of those motorized chairs down columbus ave., it was probably broke or something , but my question is why is the state supplying this free to someone who has a walking disability but yet can PUSH ONE down the street?Yup , she was a big ol gal wearing spandex ,and man her ass looked like ricotta cheese in a bag like you can buy at price chopper.
concerned

Pittsfield, MA

#39 Mar 19, 2013
not on your life !!
impressionable youth

Pittsfield, MA

#40 Mar 19, 2013
Dr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
You took a nap?? Well that says alot about you bozo. Sounds to me like you were depressed and hoped some homey would end your life and steal your wallet. Get counseling fool. Get some counseling.
I had a buzz on and was just riding my mountain bike around the city. There is nothing to fear unless you're a druggie or an easy target.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Classic crack house' raided (Feb '09) 6 hr Some Guy From Adams 36
NY's top cop said 6 hr Glen Back 1
Reverend Al Sharpton 6 hr Glen Back 1
Black cops fear their 7 hr Glen Back 5
Dead cops blood is on Obama's, Holders, & Sharp... 9 hr cops are psychos 8
Falltime 12 hr Obama is finished 4
Sayers Donates Cruiser To Pittsfield Police 13 hr Craig 2
Lenox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web