Would you go to North Street after dark?

Would you go to North Street after dark?

Posted in the Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#1 Mar 16, 2013
No.
Big Dick

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Only if Ruberto woule lead the way, that way he gets mugged 1st.
Im not crazy enough

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Absolutely not. And I would only go there in the daytime with my German Shepard. My kids are told to avoid north street if they are alone at all times. A lack of morals in city politics has attracted all kinds of bottom feeders.
well

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
The day doesn't bother me, the night...not without my gun.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Jimmy Ruberto wants people to shop, work, play, and live on North Street. So the people who go there are the poor, homeless, criminals, drug dealers, gang members, and teenage mothers on welfare. You don't want to lose your car keys on North Street.
Eric

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Pittsfield politics wrote:
Jimmy Ruberto wants people to shop, work, play, and live on North Street. So the people who go there are the poor, homeless, criminals, drug dealers, gang members, and teenage mothers on welfare. You don't want to lose your car keys on North Street.
Who is Jimmy Ruberto?
all roads lead to hell

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Jimmy Ruberto is Pittsfield's former least ethical comtemporary mayor. He has a reputation of being irrational, dysfunctional, hostile, threatening, and a GOB, so I've heard. I have no reason not to believe any of it.
all roads lead to hell

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Pittsfield politics wrote:
And don't look for anything to change. Unless of course it's for the worse. I mean, what would happen to all the parasites who count on the unfortunates? If these ills were solved who would the parasites feed off of? So don't expect teen pregnancy rates to decrease. Don't expect any companies to more here. Don't expect the problems of homelessness, and the poor to be solved. They are the reason for wine and cheese fund raising gala's and car give-a-ways and lucky winners.
gringo

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2013
The bloods are not afraid to walk down North st. late at night.

Neither are the crips. What is so worrisome?
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Rinaldo Del Gallo III for Mayor of Pittsfield.
Rinaldo ran for political office in Pittsfield a decade ago. He had so many good ideas for the economy and public schools. He ran during the popularity of WHEN, which put women and Jimmy Ruberto into political office. The Beagle was WHEN's propaganda outlet. Where is Rinaldo now?
sal

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Mar 16, 2013
As a small business owner, in the new Upstreet theater district, good things are starting to happen, many honest, hardworking new and old family business's are trying to do something with downtown! Things that maybe you wouldn't find interesting like poetry slams and art walks..... If you ever have an opportunity to attend one of these functions, you might find hope again! I sure did! OK LET THE BASHING BEGIN!
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#12 Mar 16, 2013
I hope good things are happening on North Street. After all, Pittsfield spent many millions of taxpayers' dollars revitalizing the downtown area. But was it worth it? There are no new jobs in Pittsfield. Taxes went up, crime is a problem, teen pregnancies and welfare caseloads double the statewide average, the Pittsfield politicians are all corrupt. Many people still avoid North Street, especially at night.
Cops walk a beat

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2013
You can walk down North st, down Bradford st. over Dewey ave and up Linden st back down North st to the hospital at 4:00am and be totally safe.

There are plenty of cops out walking a beat, even at that hour.
Lester Atlas

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Sorry but you guys who are afraid to walk on North Street don't know what it's like in other cities. There are a lot of places in Massachusetts that are much more dangerous. I walk on North St at night all the time and it is safe. Could some knucklehead rob me or cause trouble? Of course. But that can happen anywhere. The odds of something happening in Pittsfield are much lower than so many other cities and towns.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#15 Mar 17, 2013
I never even set foot into the scum town with out being armed.
impressionable youth

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Mar 17, 2013
It's not bad you guys need to stop being chicken shits.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#17 Mar 17, 2013
impressionable youth wrote:
It's not bad you guys need to stop being chicken shits.
Not chicken at all, just never go anywhere in Obamaville without packing, people are to desperate these days because of him.
sal

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Lester Atlas wrote:
Sorry but you guys who are afraid to walk on North Street don't know what it's like in other cities. There are a lot of places in Massachusetts that are much more dangerous. I walk on North St at night all the time and it is safe. Could some knucklehead rob me or cause trouble? Of course. But that can happen anywhere. The odds of something happening in Pittsfield are much lower than so many other cities and towns.
Like like like!
i know from experience

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Well you can play the macho man if you like but the truth is you are risking getting put in the hospital and having your wallet and jewelry stolen. No Pittsfield cop would recommend walking North street alone at night.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#20 Mar 17, 2013
I would walk around North Street at night if I had Secret Service protection like the U.S. President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti White Racist Liberals part V 29 min The Head of Praxis33 17
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... 1 hr The Head of Praxis33 15
Tom Fontaine 2 hr The Head of Praxis33 2
Trumps manufacturing council 3 hr Paul Kersey 25
News Court case begins over fate of embattled Pittsf... 4 hr Cops are Liars an... 14
News Me, myself and I (Aug '08) 8 hr Matt The Thief 6
y USA support gay marriage instead of many wives. (May '15) Tue Liberal liar 3

Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages