Lee residents curious about FBI inves...

Lee residents curious about FBI investigation

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Lee residents curious about FBI investigation. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Two days after FBI agents carried out a search of the town's police department, Lee residents are left wondering what is prompting a federal law enforcement inquiry and the town's police chief to get a lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Curiousity killed the cat

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
"Benny -(with a wink) Curiousity killed a cat! Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies" ~Diff'rent Eugene O'Neil
Curiousity killed the cat

South Windsor, CT

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Were the FBI guys wearing their "The FBI went to Pittsfield and all they found was one bad cop" tee-shirts when they raided the Lee Police department? That was hard to believe, actually completely unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ozzie is this you? 1 hr Matt steals 2
The DemoRat party is finished !!!!!! 5 hr Bernhard Goetz 3
Cops Love Donuts 11 hr Cops R Donut Eaters 1
News Pittsfield woman who burned baby with lighter g... 21 hr Mr G Shakes His Head 30
News Wastewater upgrades in Pittsfield put sewer rat... Mon Cops are Degenerates 3
DCF Covers Up Crimes, According to Mass. Sate A... Mon DCF are MONSTERS 9
News Giving foster children something of their own Mon DCF are MONSTERS 14

Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages