BIANCHI to run unopposed ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vote No

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Mar 26, 2013
city hall cesspool wrote:
So will the current c rummy mayor be turning to the housing project vermin for votes this coming election? And if that's the case, how many of those votes will be legitimate? I won't be voting for him again. I only voted for him in the first place because the choice, if you want to call it that, was between a crummy ***** I absolutely wasn't voting for, or the crum I voted for. I would vote for a pile of dog **** for mayor before I'd vote for him again. Or anyone like him! And I don't agree with four year terms for mayor or paying the school commitee members or the city councilors.
There is almost no benefit to the average taxpayer to make any changes to the city charter. But there are lots of negatives. For one it will give the people in power even more power to sock it to the taxpayers and almost no chance to stop them. How much deeper a hole do the people need to be put in. Vote ABSOLUTELY NO on any charter changes. If the word ABSOLUTELY is not on your ballot then write in in with a crayon or magic marker.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#22 Mar 26, 2013
I would vote for Mayor Dan Bianchi for a 2nd term. He is NOT a Good Old Boy like Jimmy Ruberto. The reason why taxes went up so high in Pittsfield is (a) the state and federal government cut their financial aid, and (b) Pittsfield keeps spending millions of dollars on revitalizing North Street. Dan Bianch inherited all of Pittsfield's political problems.
two faced

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Pittsfield politics wrote:
I would vote for Mayor Dan Bianchi for a 2nd term. He is NOT a Good Old Boy like Jimmy Ruberto. The reason why taxes went up so high in Pittsfield is (a) the state and federal government cut their financial aid, and (b) Pittsfield keeps spending millions of dollars on revitalizing North Street. Dan Bianch inherited all of Pittsfield's political problems.
But he could have cut the school budget. It has rolls of fat on it that would not be missed. This wreaks of good old boy behavior.
city hall cesspool

United States

#24 Mar 26, 2013
Did he inherit the former least ethical contemporary mayor's lack of ethics too. Because he hasn't done anything to address any of Pittsfield's political problems. And he appears to be just as phony as the former least ethical contemporary mayor.
Pittsfield politics

Amherst, NH

#25 Mar 26, 2013
I have written about this many times before. The reason why Mayor Dan Bianchi hasn't cut the school budget is because most of the money for the schools comes from the state government. It is not about the children, it is about the money. The schools are Pittsfield's gravy train. It is a business. Bianchi is a number's guy.
I am me

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Mar 26, 2013
I think your mommy is calling you for dinner....limp dick.
city hall cesspool

United States

#27 Mar 27, 2013
After watching last night's city council meeting, I want to tell them all to go **** themselves. So it really wasn't any different than watching any of the other city council meeting. And we really shouldn't have to pay for this ****. I hope the question of whether city councilors should be paid is up for voting.
Salvatorio

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Apr 10, 2013
An opponent comes forth. Donna Walto says she will run again. She got what 40 votes, last election ? But we can still "Believe in Steve" maybe. Any real GOB candidate is a well kept secret. But why even have one, they are all still working and in power.Will Bianchi"s campaign slogan be; No Change for Pittsfield, Merge it with North Adams. Let Barrett run it all.
Package Store Joe

Pittsfield, MA

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Walto has been great for business. I bet she'll go up to three cases a week if she gets the job.
city hall cesspool

United States

#30 Apr 10, 2013
Salvatorio wrote:
An opponent comes forth. Donna Walto says she will run again. She got what 40 votes, last election ? But we can still "Believe in Steve" maybe. Any real GOB candidate is a well kept secret. But why even have one, they are all still working and in power.Will Bianchi"s campaign slogan be; No Change for Pittsfield, Merge it with North Adams. Let Barrett run it all.
And how pathetic is that, that those 40 people who voted for Walto or Steve made a better choice than all those fools who voted for Bianchi or Marchetti. If 2 dollar Nate was still alive he'd be a better choice than Bianchi or Marchetti, or Pittsfield's least ethical contemporary former mayor. Actually even dead, 2 dollar Nate is a better choice. For a better choice, Vote 2 dollar Nate for mayor.
campaign slogans

United States

#31 Apr 10, 2013
Package Store Joe wrote:
Walto has been great for business. I bet she'll go up to three cases a week if she gets the job.
Dear Ms.Walto, Please feel free to use these campaign slogans. As your new mayor I promise to be Drunk and Stupid as often as possible. Now I know it sound a bit crazy. But remember, the mayor's job is all about politics. And it's been done. It worked for Doyle. Or maybe you could go with something like; Vote for Walto, at least she's not Bianchi or Marchetti, or Pittsfield's least ethical contemporary former mayor Ruberto. And remember, it really doesn't matter who you vote for, you'll be disappointed.
Unfenbeleiveable

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Apr 10, 2013
Balless Bianchi and Barrett are blood brothers ???
sec8foreveryone

Pittsfield, MA

#33 Apr 10, 2013
yo believe in steve yo! the crossroads vote is locked up and duh dowah square vote is locked up yo!
ripoff and pillage

Pittsfield, MA

#34 Apr 10, 2013
Salvatorio wrote:
Of course the GOB have a candidate. But they don't want the opposition to have time to check his criminal record or that fact that he or she associates with people who's job is to suck the taxpayers dry. Don't worry, they will trot this character out in due time. Bianchi is appeasing them but he won't give them the key to the city treasury. A true GOB insider will open the vault and let them all play in taxpayer money until they are giddy.
city hall cesspool

United States

#35 Apr 10, 2013
During the reign of Pittsfield's least ethical irrational, dysfunctional, hostile, threatening former mayor, Spice, alleged to be a teen beer blast eatery enjoyed the most generous tax givaways in the city's history. But the current crummy mayor and the arrogant pompous crummy city councilors can't seem to come up with a little help for elderly taxpayers.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#36 Apr 10, 2013
Whenever govt makes cuts anywhere it usually involves children's programs, the poor, or the elderly, in order to play on the emotions of the masses. Rarely does it involve cuts to the true waste and pork that can be found eVeRyWhErE in govt.

End the fed
Abolish the tax code
Expel and isolate those that have had their claws in our backs here, keeping us over there, for there will be no peace until they are there and forced to work this out, and if you so choose to destroy each other in the process, then by all means do so.

These intellectual psychopaths want no peace.

city hall cesspool

South Windsor, CT

#37 May 10, 2013
The Planet does it again today. Fanning the flames of discontent. But anyway thanks for telling us again how crummy Pittsfield politics/politicians, the school committee and the administrators are and always will be. A dirty crummy seedy little town run by shady characters.
when did

Queensbury, NY

#38 May 10, 2013
city hall cesspool wrote:
<quoted text>And how pathetic is that, that those 40 people who voted for Walto or Steve made a better choice than all those fools who voted for Bianchi or Marchetti. If 2 dollar Nate was still alive he'd be a better choice than Bianchi or Marchetti, or Pittsfield's least ethical contemporary former mayor. Actually even dead, 2 dollar Nate is a better choice. For a better choice, Vote 2 dollar Nate for mayor.
When did Nate die? I saw him alot at Hillcrest commons about a year ago. He had his leg amputated. He was hit by a car. Every time I saw him he would ask me to get him some scratch tickets or take him to bingo or buma smoke. Aside from having his leg amputated, he was his old self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Lenox service, community leader issues call ... 33 min Cops are degenerates 8
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 1 hr Southern Charm 1,433
News At Second Congregational Church, celebrating le... 11 hr The Worlds Bigges... 8
News Farley-Bouvier Calling for DCF Changes In... (Feb '14) 12 hr Cops are degenerates 155
News xxxxxx 13 hr Cops are degenerates 4
Last Notice To Thomas W. Fontaine (Jan '14) 14 hr Reader 5
News Farmer wants land preserved (Mar '09) 16 hr His Story Repeats 6

Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenox Mortgages