omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2012
Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>There are two sides to every story and if he did rape her he would be t....he first to have to!! We wasn't there...we don't know so shut up!
but if it was someone in ur family u wouldnt be saying the same thing u must know the man that did this a kiss ass because they have money well F U, u shut up because this family isnt backing down we are here for her your stupid post isnt saving his ass......
Pissed

Macon, GA

#22 Jun 11, 2012
Jokes on u wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb ass thing, i was breaking it down for you...but you missed the point, so i will try once more, but only one more time, so read carefully, and SLOWLY, okay? Are you ready??. I was not repeating HER story, it is the story of the officers that were called to the scene. I did not say he raped anyone, kidnapped, etc. that would be me repeating HER story. I am saying he was drunk while driving, almost slammed into a police car, wrecked into a ditch, battery on an officer, obstructing an officer, he attempted to flee the scene....
Soooo...those things themselves are pretty screwed up and bad, right? Or i dunno, maybe not to you, but to me they are. So, lmao, you are right, i dont know all the things that happened there, but you know, with his outstanding reputation (hahaha) and all, it surely wouldnt surprise many folks. He may not have raped, kidnapped, etc, but he did do all the other things listed, but like i said, maybe to a person like you, those things are acceptable, but for the rest of the real world, those things are illegal ;) so,i hope i was "smart enough" to get my point across to "ya!"
DID YOU SEE IT? If he did that crap why is he agreed to take a lie dector test saying he was already in the ditch and ran to his car and they pulled him out? ONE MORE TIME AND YOU READ THIS REAL SLOW!!! IF YOU WASN'T THERE SHUT UP!
Pissed

Macon, GA

#23 Jun 11, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
but if it was someone in ur family u wouldnt be saying the same thing u must know the man that did this a kiss ass because they have money well F U, u shut up because this family isnt backing down we are here for her your stupid post isnt saving his ass......
And your stupid post isn't making anyone who knows her believe her. Who knows what happened but them two???? I guess we'll see how it all turns out!Oh yeah how did you put it...lol F U!!
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Jun 11, 2012
Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>And your stupid post isn't making anyone who knows her believe her. Who knows what happened but them two???? I guess we'll see how it all turns out!Oh yeah how did you put it...lol F U!!
Its fine go ahead we will see sicko ur probley just like him and yeah F U LOL funny huh i liked it i see ur name is pissed but u act like a puss lmao....say ur name....
MMaynard

Gilbert, WV

#25 Jun 11, 2012
He has always given Meand many others the creeps!!! I hope that girl is ok.....btw....I hope none of YOU ladies are put in a situation like this.....and remember guys....NO,MEANS NO.....I dont care if its a prostitute.....
Pissed

Macon, GA

#26 Jun 11, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Its fine go ahead we will see sicko ur probley just like him and yeah F U LOL funny huh i liked it i see ur name is pissed but u act like a puss lmao....say ur name....
Really what is your name OMG??? Your not a puss....well see how it all comes out...not saying he did or didn't do it I'm just saying you wasn't there. SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!
free advice

Elkview, WV

#27 Jun 11, 2012
Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>Really what is your name OMG??? Your not a puss....well see how it all comes out...not saying he did or didn't do it I'm just saying you wasn't there. SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!
Were you there, take your own advice shut the f up
Only one

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Jun 11, 2012
The only one taking up for him is Pissed from racoon, ky hahahahaha
What it is

Paintsville, KY

#29 Jun 12, 2012
His arraignment was today, and it is said that his bond is now at half a million dollars. Although his family may have a little bit of money and pull under their belts, a half a million dollars is A LOT to come up with; especially given the circumstances. He's got a quarter of a million dollars in a cash bond, and now a half a million (total) due to property bond. Additionally, if he succeeds in receiving bail, he will be under home confinement. The Williamson Daily News (online) has this info. He might have some issues according to his past/recent personal life; however, I couldn't imagine he would rape, kidnap, and hold a girl out over the water in which insinuates that this was his demand or something for sex. But, on the flip side, some people have a dark side and/or a secret side-- this can well be one of his! Who knows? Just like previous messages/comments posted: "the only ones who know include him and the victim." Maybe he just got rough with her during their "outting at the riverbank"! He was drunk, she probably was, too, or otherwise she probably wouldn't have agreed to even get into his truck to go anywhere with him. I mean, damn, if you meet at a night club [Dandy's] and you are intoxicated, AND you leave with someone, automatically the setting has already been contemplated upon. Don't you think? No one can really judge a book by its cover. At least we all know that the girl's last name could possibly be "Hall", thanks to the one who claims to be the victim's sister in the above comment. I sure hope that, considering, the victim's name was left un-named to the public that the post above doesn't jeopardize that, LOL! Just sayin'...
Pissed

Macon, GA

#30 Jun 12, 2012
What it is wrote:
His arraignment was today, and it is said that his bond is now at half a million dollars. Although his family may have a little bit of money and pull under their belts, a half a million dollars is A LOT to come up with; especially given the circumstances. He's got a quarter of a million dollars in a cash bond, and now a half a million (total) due to property bond. Additionally, if he succeeds in receiving bail, he will be under home confinement. The Williamson Daily News (online) has this info. He might have some issues according to his past/recent personal life; however, I couldn't imagine he would rape, kidnap, and hold a girl out over the water in which insinuates that this was his demand or something for sex. But, on the flip side, some people have a dark side and/or a secret side-- this can well be one of his! Who knows? Just like previous messages/comments posted: "the only ones who know include him and the victim." Maybe he just got rough with her during their "outting at the riverbank"! He was drunk, she probably was, too, or otherwise she probably wouldn't have agreed to even get into his truck to go anywhere with him. I mean, damn, if you meet at a night club [Dandy's] and you are intoxicated, AND you leave with someone, automatically the setting has already been contemplated upon. Don't you think? No one can really judge a book by its cover. At least we all know that the girl's last name could possibly be "Hall", thanks to the one who claims to be the victim's sister in the above comment. I sure hope that, considering, the victim's name was left un-named to the public that the post above doesn't jeopardize that, LOL! Just sayin'...
You know I agree with all this and YES Gary is my family and if there is one thing family does it's believe in eachother and stick by eachother. I'm not saying he did or didn't do it...I'm saying I wasn't there and neither was all these ppl. If he did I'm sorry for this girl and her family but Gary is someone's son, brother, grandson, cousin, and daddy to two little girls that want him home. Topix is all drama and of course I will die defending my family
SAD

Smithers, WV

#31 Jun 12, 2012
Her last name is not HALL although im not family she lives near me. Dont you think her sister would be smarter than that.....just sayin!
curious

Ransom, KY

#32 Jun 12, 2012
everybody has blasted his name all over this site but i have seen her name at all. WHO IS IT!?WHAT IS HER NAME....(regardless) of IF he DID it OR DID NOT do it! if you can talk about 1 on here then who is the other.?
Nice

Montclair, NJ

#33 Jun 12, 2012
curious wrote:
everybody has blasted his name all over this site but i have seen her name at all. WHO IS IT!?WHAT IS HER NAME....(regardless) of IF he DID it OR DID NOT do it! if you can talk about 1 on here then who is the other.?
Why so you can harass a victim? There is a reason there are laws against releasing her name and where she lives. Stop it. If it is true then she has clearly been through enough and that should be enough reason to leave this alone. Stop it. It is easy to do this to someone you don't know but put your mom or your sister or your daughter in this position it isn't as funny. Everyone should jut stop posting on this. It isn't helpful for anyone.
hello

Chapmanville, WV

#34 Jun 12, 2012
u know it was early hours of the morning.... they had been to dandys...both prob drunk i assume... what did she think they where going to the floodwall for .. to walk.. i dont think so...why else would she be there .. but if she wasnt there for that reason she shouldnt have led him to believe she was.....i mean relly think about it...and if people want to trash gary whu not trash her name as well she went there on her own will with him...i would love to sit on this jury...
gahjajds

Elkview, WV

#35 Jun 12, 2012
he is a good dad to his girls
Judge

Flint, MI

#36 Jun 12, 2012
I recommend cutting his Dick off and remand him to huttonsville correctional facility for the remainder of his pathetic life!!!!!
What it is

Paintsville, KY

#37 Jun 12, 2012
Well I found out who the girl is, by a friend of hers! And as I pointed out, just as someone else just did: They sure wasn't going to the flood wall for a walk. This girl isn't a saint herself. From what I have seen and been told, she gets around. I'm not saying that this couldn't happen, even to her, but it's very possible that things got misconstrued and with her attitude and mind-set, she could have found "an open opportunity." Who knows?!!? However, Gary is a good guy, regardless of what anyone says or believes. His girls are awesome girls, and they very well love their father.. that's for sure. Given his past and history with others, things are said to get out of hand from time to time; however, I DO NOT think that "rape" or "kidnapping" are what "tickles his pickle." Just sayin'... His family IS a great family, and they're is nothing bad or discouraging that I could say about them; not even Gary. But I just want to add that "the girl" who was victimized in this is not so innocent herself.(Point blank)
aoldfriend

Beattyville, KY

#38 Jun 12, 2012
hello wrote:
u know it was early hours of the morning.... they had been to dandys...both prob drunk i assume... what did she think they where going to the floodwall for .. to walk.. i dont think so...why else would she be there .. but if she wasnt there for that reason she shouldnt have led him to believe she was.....i mean relly think about it...and if people want to trash gary whu not trash her name as well she went there on her own will with him...i would love to sit on this jury...
first off you are probably his sister....I have left a club 2 or 3 times in my life never has anyone took me to the flood wall....that creep knew what he was doing!!!! Let him rot!!!
notafriendofmine nomore

Beattyville, KY

#39 Jun 12, 2012
Judge wrote:
I recommend cutting his Dick off and remand him to huttonsville correctional facility for the remainder of his pathetic life!!!!!
sooooo agree!!!!
Pissed

Macon, GA

#40 Jun 12, 2012
aoldfriend wrote:
<quoted text> first off you are probably his sister....I have left a club 2 or 3 times in my life never has anyone took me to the flood wall....that creep knew what he was doing!!!! Let him rot!!!
This was so smart....dumba$$!! Gary doesn't have a sister for one and for two if she didn't want to go to the flood wall then that whole big drive down there she had time to jump out at them ten red lights on the way there. She knew what she was going there for, things didn't go her way(by taking his wallet) so start screaming!! Thats what I'm guessing but like I said I wasn't there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need dope go to Ben street (May '15) 4 hr Trash 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr UTrashy 1,667
Judge Sabrina Deskins 7 hr Court watcher 1
News Pinson triplets celebrate 70th birthday - 14 hr LOL 1
Marcella Davis AKA Marcella Bowens and more 18 hr wondering909 1
good women (Sep '13) 19 hr Porter 5
News MCC announces cuts - Mon Voter 11

Lenore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance