Wreck at Laurel Lake
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Heard there was bad wreck and somebody went in the lake at Laurel! Anybody know anything about it? Thanks :)
wondering

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 7, 2011
who was it?
just me

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
its on wsaz
wondering

Logan, WV

#4 Feb 7, 2011
did they get any one out and what kind of truck was it?
sad

Walker, WV

#5 Feb 7, 2011
a guy driving a small dark truck maybe an S-10. sorry to say he drowned. dont know who it is yet. i hate to hear this kind of news.
this is so sad

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2011
oh my gosh .. please post who it was as soon as you find out.. i hate to hear this :(
spotted

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2011
it was john b marcum my the lord and are prays be with his family right now
spotted

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2011
it was john b marcum my the lord and are prayers be with his family rite now
bigt

Strawberry Plains, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2011
are you all talkin about pats dad that run the space age man i liked oh john.
just wondering

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2011
I hear the perry sisters have taken over dingess not the christian singing perrys lol renee and chuck jeryla and anthony watch u2 men they jump around lol
bigt

Strawberry Plains, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2011
just wondering wrote:
I hear the perry sisters have taken over dingess not the christian singing perrys lol renee and chuck jeryla and anthony watch u2 men they jump around lol
whats that got to do with a wreck man
Just Me

Hansford, WV

#12 Feb 7, 2011
just wondering wrote:
It sounds to me that you are jealous of the Perry sisters!!! This thread has nothing to do with that. Can you say IDIOT!!!
bigt

Strawberry Plains, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2011
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds to me that you are jealous of the Perry sisters!!! This thread has nothing to do with that. Can you say IDIOT!!!
yea just me from rochester new york or thats you ip anyway.
Just Me

Hansford, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2011
Do what? And yes that is my ip address for your info.
annoying

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 7, 2011
just wondering wrote:
My God this forum is about an accicent Not the "PERRY SISTERS" if you so desperately need to say something about them go and start your own topic
correction

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Feb 7, 2011
john b marcum is in the hosp not dead another john b marcum is in holden jail get all u facts straight this is sick

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Feb 7, 2011
yeah that was the johny b he used to own the space age club and owns dairy delight

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2011
yeah that was the johny b we all knew he used to own the space age club and owns dairy delight
Sorry

Elkview, WV

#19 Feb 7, 2011
I am so sorry for this family's loss. May God be with you in this trying time. My prayers are with you.
yuck

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2011
no one cares about the whory perry sisters.. no one wants to talk about those trashy wh*res! this post has nothing to do with that so stop putting stupid stuff on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Marcum 4 hr Justin Marcum 22
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 3,281
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 6,506
Teachers 13 hr marcum 21
Allen Spry (Dec '12) 17 hr Big Billy 5
vinston st Fri wonka 3
Don Blankenship/ WDN Thu Knower 42

Lenore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance