leonard aka cheese ball

leonard aka cheese ball

Posted in the Lenore Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anyone know

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2012
just wondering what kind of person he is?
kermit resident

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2012
I think he's running or hiding from the po po
Lenore Resident

Hillsboro, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2012
Why would he be hiding from the Law hes not hard to find
Know him well

Logan, WV

#4 Feb 10, 2012
He is not running from the po po, "as you call it". He is fine, and in Lenore. Don't even be wondering about him. He sure isn't wondering about you. Get a life!!
fine

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Know him well wrote:
He is not running from the po po, "as you call it". He is fine, and in Lenore. Don't even be wondering about him. He sure isn't wondering about you. Get a life!!
He's a good for nothing bum, and I bet he's not too far from you. Why don't you leave with your boyfriend and get a life.
I know

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2012
he is nothing but trash! A bum who leeches off of this guy and his family. He needs to get a life! And get a damn job. Ahhh not to worry, the po po will be getting him soon lol
Know him well

Logan, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2012
I am sure both of you have skeletons in your closet. Clean up your own back yard before you go trying to clean up someone else's. Nobody is perfect, really now. You two sound like kids. Hope you do well cleaning up your skeletons. God love ya!!!
your kidding

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Skeletons? ha...he is trash, plain and simple. And that girl that he is living with is trash too.
who

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2012
your kidding wrote:
Skeletons? ha...he is trash, plain and simple. And that girl that he is living with is trash too.

who is he with?
Someone who knows

Secondcreek, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2012
He is about as low life trash as it gets him and his mother are just sponges from what people say his mom goes from man to man for her drugs she has made a complete fool of herself and Cheese Ball hes just a home wrecker and a BUM hes made a fool of himself to they are nasty
trash

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2012
anyone know wrote:
just wondering what kind of person he is?
They say third time is a charm, he tried to commit suicide twice and failed, took a gun one time and pills the second time. His moms old man went to Florida and overdosed and died, she's OD'd too. Walks around like a zombie, drives around a bunch of kids and the sorry a$$ cops just let her. Shes probably putting out to em too for a pill. That's why the cops are at Lenore all the time. I hope both succeed next time, and good riddance. They're all gutter rats, I'll hook em up if they let me
And stop faking it. Do it!
Mountain Momma

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2012
I heard his mom is back up laurel creek spongeing off that old man again and she wrecked his car the other day she is evil and nasty I feel sorry for that old man she has overdosed a couple times last year shes crazy and cant drive I was talking to the old mans daughter and she said she wasnt gonna talk about her dad or the crazy girlfriend he has she wasnt having anything to do with them and I said to her hun thats your dad and she told me that her dad nor his girlfriend was worth speaking of if he wants to be with her then he dont need me so I cant say anything good so I say nothin at all and she ask me not to talk about them around her anymore and I just want to say im sorry I touched a nerve and dont know what happend between them so all i can say is im sorry
1 post removed
Movie Man

Brownsburg, VA

#14 Feb 24, 2012
Hes with regina that works at dairy delight in lenore he is nothing but trash he needs to get a real job and stop living off other people
lenore res.

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 25, 2012
Movie Man wrote:
Hes with regina that works at dairy delight in lenore he is nothing but trash he needs to get a real job and stop living off other people
I am shocked that Regina would do something like this,I mean this just doesn't seem like something she would do. I truly can be leave it.
Know him well

Logan, WV

#16 Feb 25, 2012
Mountain Momma wrote:
I heard his mom is back up laurel creek spongeing off that old man again and she wrecked his car the other day she is evil and nasty I feel sorry for that old man she has overdosed a couple times last year shes crazy and cant drive I was talking to the old mans daughter and she said she wasnt gonna talk about her dad or the crazy girlfriend he has she wasnt having anything to do with them and I said to her hun thats your dad and she told me that her dad nor his girlfriend was worth speaking of if he wants to be with her then he dont need me so I cant say anything good so I say nothin at all and she ask me not to talk about them around her anymore and I just want to say im sorry I touched a nerve and dont know what happend between them so all i can say is im sorry
Yes I would say you are sorry too!! LOL... It is so funny that you have nothing else better to do than to get on here, and talk about stuff you don't even know anything about.. Just keep talking though if that is what you have to do. You aren't bothering me a bit.. LOL at all of you...
Know him well

Logan, WV

#17 Feb 25, 2012
trash wrote:
<quoted text>
They say third time is a charm, he tried to commit suicide twice and failed, took a gun one time and pills the second time. His moms old man went to Florida and overdosed and died, she's OD'd too. Walks around like a zombie, drives around a bunch of kids and the sorry a$$ cops just let her. Shes probably putting out to em too for a pill. That's why the cops are at Lenore all the time. I hope both succeed next time, and good riddance. They're all gutter rats, I'll hook em up if they let me
And stop faking it. Do it!
You don't even know what you are talking about either. If you want to look at the death certificate you know where I live. You can come on up, and you will see that he died from a pulmonary embolism. If you are so stupid that you don't even know what that is. It means he had a blood clot that ruptured in his lung. Which meant he drowned in his own blood. That just shows what a coward you are you talk about the dead, because they can't defend themselves. You are just so ignorant.
Know him well

Logan, WV

#18 Feb 25, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
He is about as low life trash as it gets him and his mother are just sponges from what people say his mom goes from man to man for her drugs she has made a complete fool of herself and Cheese Ball hes just a home wrecker and a BUM hes made a fool of himself to they are nasty
LOL I don't go from man to man, you are so silly. I have been with Bo Newsome for 2 years. He knows what all of you are saying I read it all to him. He nor I worry about your opinions, because they are like butt holes. Everybody has one. So say what you will, and we will sit back and laugh at you ignorance. LOL
huh

Logan, WV

#19 Feb 25, 2012
did u say cheese like it in the butt hole
Know him well

Logan, WV

#20 Feb 25, 2012
huh wrote:
did u say cheese like it in the butt hole
You are so stupid, you can't even read. I said opinions are like butt holes. Everybody has one. You must be the one that likes it up the butt, because you are the only stupid one that thought such a thing out of what I said. LOL you are so stupid... Just loving how stupid you are sounding on here. ROTFLMFAO
Know him well

Logan, WV

#21 Feb 25, 2012
Mountain Momma wrote:
I heard his mom is back up laurel creek spongeing off that old man again and she wrecked his car the other day she is evil and nasty I feel sorry for that old man she has overdosed a couple times last year shes crazy and cant drive I was talking to the old mans daughter and she said she wasnt gonna talk about her dad or the crazy girlfriend he has she wasnt having anything to do with them and I said to her hun thats your dad and she told me that her dad nor his girlfriend was worth speaking of if he wants to be with her then he dont need me so I cant say anything good so I say nothin at all and she ask me not to talk about them around her anymore and I just want to say im sorry I touched a nerve and dont know what happend between them so all i can say is im sorry
Oh Mountain Momma (aka CRV) you think you know it all, but you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. It is more like we(Bo and Ella) are better off with you out of our live. You don't care a damn bit about your dad. You don't care if he is happy, sad, living, or dead. So just stay the hell out of our lives, and quit running your stupid cocksucking mouth. You know where we are at. Get out of that damn computer chair, and out from behind that screen, and come to my face and run that mouth. I will show you what I will do with it. There you go, ENOUGH SAID!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 25 min Meherewv 1,338
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 2 hr Voter 2
Railroad guys at the hotel 8 hr Ashleigh 7
Coming Too WPD 10 hr Voter 26
Mark hodge and leroy Chaffin 22 hr Lisa Slone 5
Why is Jerry Marcum bothering the people that l... Sat 2 funny 6
topix (Feb '09) Sat Palyjon 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenore Mortgages