First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curiuos

Smoot, WV

#1 May 11, 2011
I know some of you will make a joke out of this ? but i think my husband is cheating on me with someone that works at the lenore marathon. Or meeting up with them in the parking lot. Does anybody know of any single or maybe a cheating wife thats messing around with someone i've been noticing something awkward happening on fridays and saturdays between the hrs of morning time ranging from 5:30-6:00am and evening from 3:30-4:00pm If anybody knows something please comment if not then please dont be harsh. You can't imagine the pain or heartache unless you go through something like this yourself exspecially when you think you have a great life and great family.
marathon

Logan, WV

#2 May 12, 2011
i just got a few things to say. 1st of all, this is no place to bring something up like this. you are only setting yourself up for pain and embarrassment. if u think he is cheating, follow him. 2nd, u are more or less accusing one of us at the marathon of supposedly cheating with your husband. you dont even know if he is cheating, so why would u do this. and did u consider this, if he is cheating on you, that doesnt mean the person he is cheating with knows he is married. if he's lieing to you, then chances are he would lie to another women. and 3rd, give your husbands name or at least a description, that way if the low life son of a bitch is playing games, then we would be more than glad to help u bust his ass.
Agree with Marathon

Oceana, WV

#3 May 12, 2011
1st off The girls at Marathon are well liked, respected, and considered family and you need to rephrase your accusations, 2nd if you the days and times as you claim you do then why are you posting anything about it to begin with? Just show up, park across the road and bust his ass. 3rd there are a lot of people down there on those days and time both males and females and as posted above if is cheating he sure as hell not going to say he's married-that not how we work. Maybe he's going to and from work and just some friendly flirting or just chit chat. But watch who you accuse. Retired Truck Driver
curious

Elkview, WV

#4 May 13, 2011
someone there or whoever would've had to of started seeing him or talking to him anytime within the past 4months. Last letter in the name is N. Last letter in the make of the vehicle is R. So, if none of this info helps or you don't see anything jumping out at you, then Sorry! wasn't accusing anybody sorry if i said it in that way. Which i guess when your upset you really don't think about properly saying things or the appropriate way...Again i apologize..Just looking for some friendly help . Thanks! If you can help please do. Just Give hents like i did. No names or full revealing comments..One step at a time please.
big T

United States

#5 May 13, 2011
I thought it was common practice to cheat on a spouse in Lenore,as long as you didnt get caught..lol..just sayin..
and it sounds like through listening at the comments hes already busted...lol...
Agree with Marathon

Spencer, WV

#6 May 13, 2011
big T--you crack me up lmao
big T

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
Agree with Marathon wrote:
big T--you crack me up lmao
Well i did.....
marathon

Logan, WV

#8 May 13, 2011
curious wrote:
someone there or whoever would've had to of started seeing him or talking to him anytime within the past 4months. Last letter in the name is N. Last letter in the make of the vehicle is R. So, if none of this info helps or you don't see anything jumping out at you, then Sorry! wasn't accusing anybody sorry if i said it in that way. Which i guess when your upset you really don't think about properly saying things or the appropriate way...Again i apologize..Just looking for some friendly help . Thanks! If you can help please do. Just Give hents like i did. No names or full revealing comments..One step at a time please.
no, there isnt going to be "one step at a time" this is bullshit. if u think hes cheating and you know the times, just show up. it cant be any of the workers cuz whoever is there at 5:30 am in the morning isnt going to be still working at at 3:30 in the evening. so get your facts straight before u accuse someone. as far as i am concerned this is over. i really hope you are wrong and he isnt cheating, but if he is, dont be so quick to blame the woman, chances r he's told her a big sad story about his life and how he is single. so, make sure she's been done wrong to, that he played with her emotions to. but is she went into the relationship knowing he was married, then let her keep him, she deserves it, thats the best punishment!!! hope things work out the way u want them, and if i was u, try to get this off here, not only is it embarrassing for u, its aggravating for us!!
just saying

Logan, WV

#9 May 16, 2011
curiuos wrote:
I know some of you will make a joke out of this ? but i think my husband is cheating on me with someone that works at the lenore marathon. Or meeting up with them in the parking lot. Does anybody know of any single or maybe a cheating wife thats messing around with someone i've been noticing something awkward happening on fridays and saturdays between the hrs of morning time ranging from 5:30-6:00am and evening from 3:30-4:00pm If anybody knows something please comment if not then please dont be harsh. You can't imagine the pain or heartache unless you go through something like this yourself exspecially when you think you have a great life and great family.
sorry i cant help but notice your comment on here i sure hate that u think your man is going out on you, but if any one can find out its the people down lenore cause that is the nosy people in the world, they stay in every ones business but there own, so just sit back and wait and watch cause they can not keep a secert and they tell every thing lol just saying
Just saying too

Charleston, WV

#10 May 17, 2011
You crack me up! and you must have been guilty of doing something in public. It's not being "nosy" or telling everything they know. It's people coming down there being stupid and thinking they are invisible to everybody while they sit in their cars or standing around trading , or drugs for cash or talking to a married woman or man, get in somebody elses car or the biggest thing coming in the store all messed up and try to talk-lol. And no I don't work there, but I see just about all these things and more everytime I stop in. If you don't want people knowing your business then don't do it in public that way you won't get talked about-DUH
just a thought

Charleston, WV

#11 May 17, 2011
hmm well you ever think that he might just be selling or buying drugs if he is there at these times? i know alot of people who "sit" out front or walk in the parking lot talking to people and they are dealing drugs..........maybe that's what is going on....cause no worker at 5am is still gonna be there at 3 pm.........that's the times that other workers are out n about going to work and coming home form work.....put some common sense together and think a lil bit harder....if your getting cheated on i dont think its with another woman....maybe drug addiction....just thought id throw that out there to ya!
you thing

Logan, WV

#12 May 18, 2011
Just saying too wrote:
You crack me up! and you must have been guilty of doing something in public. It's not being "nosy" or telling everything they know. It's people coming down there being stupid and thinking they are invisible to everybody while they sit in their cars or standing around trading , or drugs for cash or talking to a married woman or man, get in somebody elses car or the biggest thing coming in the store all messed up and try to talk-lol. And no I don't work there, but I see just about all these things and more everytime I stop in. If you don't want people knowing your business then don't do it in public that way you won't get talked about-DUH
well just cause some one sits in there car dont mean there selling drugs cause some one stands in front of ther building talking dont mean there selling drugs either, some people like to just sit there and talk, and if u dont work there u must spend a lot of time there being nosy cause that is a lot of info for just stopping bye DUH and just cause u see these things in public dont mean u have to go telling every thing u see until u walk in someone elses shoes u shouldnt judge
off topic

Holden, WV

#13 May 18, 2011
Everyone has completely went off topic. This started out as a woman just wanting to know about her husband. Which shouldn't be announced publicly on here anyways, no offense. It amazes me how no matter what is stated in a thread the people in this particular area get joy in arguing with one another.
dealin n wheelin

Charleston, WV

#14 May 19, 2011
you thing wrote:
<quoted text>
well just cause some one sits in there car dont mean there selling drugs cause some one stands in front of ther building talking dont mean there selling drugs either, some people like to just sit there and talk, and if u dont work there u must spend a lot of time there being nosy cause that is a lot of info for just stopping bye DUH and just cause u see these things in public dont mean u have to go telling every thing u see until u walk in someone elses shoes u shouldnt judge
i sit in my car and deal my drugs and buy my drugs there....i buy n sell right there..im there all the time..so yeah i know what goes on down there..yeah u got your old farts but the biggest majority of the younger ones about 30 something hangin out down there are dealin n wheelin
first hand knowing

Powellton, WV

#15 May 20, 2011
Just saying too wrote:
how true i agree 100%
Oh La La

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 May 26, 2011
Yeah I bet your hubby is a going out on you and I bet I can guess which girl workling there is the one he's seeing. What's his name and I'll confirm your fears gosh what's wrong with people now days? Get your own man or woman and even if you did n't know he was married something has to seem off or unusual when you're with the man can't be that ignorant now can you. I bet that girl is the one that wrote about maybe a girl didn't know he was married, but I'm a betting she knew but desperate gals do desperate things. Throw his first name out here and then you'll know cause everyone knows everyones business in the sin city of lenore.
big T

Knoxville, TN

#17 May 27, 2011
Come on man whats a little side action gonna hurt anyone.I mean come on when someone is cheating,it usually means the person cheating has found something better than what they have at the house,i think its a-ok to cheat,cause if you aint gettin it at home got to get it somewhere.....just sayin...or sometimes you just aint gettin no mental loving,and i tell ya you have to have it too.Women and men dont appreciate anything the other does for them anymore,but i know one thing if it dont get better,i think i will do the same thing...any volunteers?
yelllouder

Logan, WV

#18 May 28, 2011
omg lol wow ppl r gettin crazyr nd crazyr lol if u think ur man cheatin go 2 da marthon nd try 2 find out if he havin n affair wit a workr but idk i know all da girlz dat work dere nd they r good ppl
big T

Knoxville, TN

#19 May 28, 2011
yelllouder wrote:
omg lol wow ppl r gettin crazyr nd crazyr lol if u think ur man cheatin go 2 da marthon nd try 2 find out if he havin n affair wit a workr but idk i know all da girlz dat work dere nd they r good ppl
wow..what kind of language do you speak my friend...hold on while i go to the nut hut and find an interpreter ok....just sayin...be back should'nt take to long to find a true nut in lenore..lol...and yes i may be a little nutty myself,but i do speak a little english..lol..be well all,and have a great memorial day weekend,and enjoy yourself..do a little dance make a little love...get down tonight...woo!!!hoo!!!
secret

Logan, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2011
why so worried about what someone else is into take care of yourself and your spouse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Williamson Police Chief retires after 20 years ... (Jun '13) 3 hr Smuck 55
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr I no everything 4,169
D Jones shooting 12 hr RealPirate 4
East Fork Fire Department (Sep '11) 17 hr karma 26
News Williamson latest to file opioid lawsuit Thu Country 3
brandi dearfield Wed neverjusttalking 2
needing a male AKC registered Bloodhound for St... (Feb '11) Wed Jasmine123 43

Lenore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance