randy hottie vinson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sounds like a winner

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2011
anybody know him he is the man! he is so hot! we can rock my bed like the flintstones baby. I would do things to him my hubby don't know i can do. I would suck like sucking a baseball threw a garden hose. chains and whips i love it.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2011
sounds like a winner wrote:
anybody know him he is the man! he is so hot! we can rock my bed like the flintstones baby. I would do things to him my hubby don't know i can do. I would suck like sucking a baseball threw a garden hose. chains and whips i love it.
gross
who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2011
randy is hot! whats wrong not got laid in awhile.
girly7

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2011
i agree with sounds like a winner and who cares he is hotter then my husband and honey my husband is hotttttt!!!!
YEAH

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2011
i agree with all of them except bigt!!!
funny

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2011
what does BIGT stand 4 BIG TINI WENNIE
slim

Logan, WV

#7 Jul 17, 2011
i bet you couldnt suck those big ears thru a garden hose, only way randy is hot if he would stand in a forest fire
tina

Logan, WV

#8 Jul 17, 2011
should be randy shade tree vinson those ears wouild keep him cool ill agree with big t
i cant imagine what sounds like winner looks like i bet she has a big nose,pointy chin freaky looking thing herself or completely blind
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2011
funny wrote:
what does BIGT stand 4 BIG TINI WENNIE
yes i must admit you got me there,howd you know,im so ashamed..lmao!!!
badboy2

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2011
slim just cause I done your woman dont mean you got to be mean to randy he is a real good guy and the truest friend anyone can have.
one of randys ex

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2011
he is a freak, and the reason he has those big ears is because i always held on to them and strech them out of wack.
down under

Logan, WV

#12 Jul 18, 2011
one of randys ex wrote:
he is a freak, and the reason he has those big ears is because i always held on to them and strech them out of wack.
was you pulling his face down between. maybeyour a little freaky too
shorty

Kimberly, WV

#13 Jul 20, 2011
hey you people leave randy alone. he is a great guy but was married to a nut.ashley brewer from marrorbone creek.
also

Logan, WV

#14 Jul 24, 2011
he is a pretty good guy live with nut up right fork too cant seem to get a good woman
jenn

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2011
hey does an one know what happened to his friend roy.i'v not seen either one of these guys in along time i moved away a few years ago and i remember these too was aways together.
I know

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2011
They hang out almost everyday up spruce creek
jenn

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jul 28, 2011
how would a girl get in touch with him ? is he with anyone know .i always did think he was so damn good looking. this is roy i'm talking about. but randy is not bad his self.
JUNKY

Logan, WV

#18 Jul 31, 2011
also wrote:
he is a pretty good guy live with nut up right fork too cant seem to get a good woman
MUST BE THE WOMAN UP RIGHTFORK
Your Funny

Logan, WV

#19 Aug 1, 2011
JUNKY wrote:
<quoted text>
MUST BE THE WOMAN UP RIGHTFORK
Randy is a drug head, i would say that you would know that JUNKY!!
I know

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2011
Randy is not a drug head! He did things in his past there perfect person that don't even know what you r talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Too WPD 6 min Been there 22
Mark hodge and leroy Chaffin 1 hr Lisa Slone 5
Why is Jerry Marcum bothering the people that l... 14 hr 2 funny 6
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 14 hr Resident 1
topix (Feb '09) 23 hr Palyjon 7
Stacy Cochran 23 hr jealous 2
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) Sat Musikologist 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenore Mortgages