Who should have won the Mingo County ...

Who should have won the Mingo County Cheerleading Competition?

Created by Idk on Nov 15, 2009

208 votes

Click on an option to vote

Matewan

Gilbert

Kermit

Lenore

Burch

Williamson

ohh

Normantown, WV

#21 Nov 23, 2009
well curious if you got so much guts why don't you put your name on here?Lenore deserved to win as always and yet again got cheated out of it.Another thing that is magical is that David Runyon transfers from Burch to Kermit just when Kermit loses its starting QB.It just seems that everything good that happens in the county happens to Kermit?!?!?!?WOW!And the only reason David Runyon transfered is that he didn't have the guts to stay with Burch with his team and take a beating like he knew they would from every team in the county.David Runyon needs to get some guts and stay with his team and not jump ship when it starts sinking.
Ily

Logan, WV

#22 Nov 23, 2009
Oh yeah and Kermit could loose thier title cuz that girl alison hanshaw!She tried out 4 lenores team and didnt make it then went 2 kermit and made it and thats illegal!Its illegal 2 trade schools cuz of sports so they could get thier football title took away 2!
okay

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Nov 23, 2009
is something in the works being done over this? i sure hope so....lenore deserved the win not kermit...
your wrong

Logan, WV

#24 Nov 24, 2009
1 those are high school rules and don't apply to middle school. 2 allison gets the last laugh on you guys for being on a winning team. 3 we had a quarterback hayden, has been a quarterback for 5 years in little league and is good at it even if david had stayed at burch. 4 your just jealous becuase you suck so bad no one would want to transfer to your school!!! David left burch because they had some issues with the principal there.
ohh

Normantown, WV

#25 Nov 25, 2009
yea sure that is what he told everyone.David is a stuck up and needs to grow a pair and not jump around teams.
BBH

Normantown, WV

#26 Dec 26, 2009
I don't blame David's parents for wanting the best for their son. Parents should have the right to send their children to the school of their choice if they are transporting them. Not only in middle school, but high school too
hahaha

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2010
at competition last year if lenore wouldnt had fell they would have walked out of there champions! i dont care what anyone has too say. lets' just say if you all know so muchh then did you see lenore at their open house??? they were 10 times better than kermit that day. but, then again didnt you love how everyones music messed up last year except for kermits? and if you them girls from lenore would you not be nervous! im sure you would. but, lenore just had a bad day, like i said if they done what they did at open house at the competiton, they would have won no doubt in my mind! but anyways, congrats' to everyone!(:
ohh

Normantown, WV

#28 Jan 4, 2010
It don't matter what anybody says on here isn't going to change the fact that Kermit won as usual.I find it very weird they win at everything but girls basketball.They got connections all over the county.For example:Tyler Hodge has an aunt or a step-mom or something that is a ref.I'm just sayin.
Dee

Logan, WV

#29 Jan 5, 2010
Tyler doesnt have a stepmom or aunt that is a ref. The only female ref in the county is Ilene and Tlyer is no relation to her. She definately has nothing to do with cheerleading. Yes Kermit wins at alot, they also deserved the cheerleading championship this year which this subject is about. If you don't like it then apparently your school needs to work harder at winning. Kermit students, parents, and coaches take alot of pride in thier school and athletes. In case you do not know every school rotates every year which school is over all tournaments. Kermit is only over it once in a six year span, so what is your excuse the other 5 years. Like I said before, work harder and practice longer if you want to win at something. Don't hate what you can't duplicate! I agree Lenore did have a good squad last year, Kermit can't be held accountable because Lenore fell and lost. Kermit was just better on that day is all.
lmao

Prestonsburg, KY

#30 Jan 5, 2010
it doesnt metter if kermit was good or noy cuz I mean they were good but lenore was the same and also dont be gettin on here and syain they take pride in thier school cuz not only the cheerleaders but the PARENTS!Tore the lenore cheerleaders posters down that were hung on the wall going down 2 the field house and ont ask if I got proof cuz I do!I took a picture with me cell phone!
Bbbbb

Logan, WV

#31 Apr 7, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say Lenore tried harder? All the girls did the best they could.
well just so u no Lenore tried very hard so every one who even can think about dising then ur stupid
Meeee

Uhrichsville, OH

#32 Mar 10, 2011
Lenore should have one fair and square . & i just happen to be a former cheerleader from Lenore (: I am one of the one's who competed that day , so please .... just leave it at that .
Lenore_Resident

Prestonsburg, KY

#33 Mar 20, 2011
LETS FACE IT LENORE AND KERMIT ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH THE BEST CHEER SQUADS. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT GOOD. WHEN THEY GO TO TVHS. JUST LOOK AT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TVHS HAS WON. LIKE I SAID THE REAL TALENT COMES FROM LENORE, AND KERMIT.
woww

Stollings, WV

#34 Apr 10, 2011
seriously, the judges judged on who done the BEST and who was good, I know how much Lenore wanted it because you could tell some girls were really wantin it, because it might have been there last year as a middle school cheerleader, if i was one i would be sad too, i wouldn't criticize another team, i would just be sad, but anyways why does this matter, whatever happened, happened, not everything is about winning though, im sure some kids had fun, and all the teams seemed to get along after they all like dont the routine and stuff, so why say stuff now?
who cares

Elkview, WV

#35 Apr 16, 2011
Who cares its just cheerleading not like it is a sport.
hlm

Logan, WV

#36 Apr 22, 2011
umm , cheerleading is one of thee most difficult sports there is .
who cares

Elkview, WV

#37 Apr 30, 2011
yeah almost as difficult at football, or hitting a 90 mph fastball or a curveball. LOL thats funny!!!
Ranger

Prestonsburg, KY

#38 Nov 22, 2011
who cares wrote:
yeah almost as difficult at football, or hitting a 90 mph fastball or a curveball. LOL thats funny!!!
Well try lifting a girl In the air and try to keep her blance :)
Parent

Logan, WV

#39 Nov 26, 2011
someone there wrote:
I love how you say kermits coach bribs the judges that just hilarious. Every year a different school is over all tournaments basketball, football, cheerleading, ect. Last year Lenore was over the tournaments and Kermit won. So please someone tell me how they rigged it last year? Why you think Kermit wasn't deserving, they were clearly the best team. If anyone from Kermit did tear down signs and someone said it was a parent, well the girls can't be held accountable for what someone else done. Your just a sore loser and need to grow up. Kids can't help what their parents do, same as parents can't help what their kids do except try to teach them better and hope they listen.
Williamson Middle hosted all the tournaments last year...GET your FACTS straight...
Someone that knows

Charleston, WV

#40 Nov 29, 2011
Everyone needs to be looking at the bigger picture here, next year some of these girls will be at TV and there will be no more Kermit/Lenore stuff. What goes on now might make it hard on these girls to become a team and work well together, if there is hard feelings right now. The parents and the coaches from both squads should bring these girls together. I think our communities should be proud of both teams for being the best in the county. That just means there is a good future ahead for Tug Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Blankenship/ WDN 1 hr One Who Knows 11
AJ Hodge is a Thief 2 hr HMJ25671 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Selfish fools 4,395
Republicans have 4 convicted criminals running ... 4 hr California Dreamen 21
Sheriff Dept/Mingo County Commissioners 23 hr arrogant sheriff 13
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) Fri Musikologist 24
does anyone know who micah marcum is? (Dec '09) Fri Marrowbone 7

Lenore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance