When you can't live without her

Posted in the Lenore Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just Me

Elkview, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2011
How are you supposed to move on without the girl who has your heart? I see her and it tears me apart. I know she still loves me. Has anyone been there?
just me two

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Just Me wrote:
How are you supposed to move on without the girl who has your heart? I see her and it tears me apart. I know she still loves me. Has anyone been there?
Have you tried talking to her? If you love her so much then tell her and try to make things right. Buy her flowers and go to her and show she means the world to you and put your pride aside. If she is a good woman and she was good to you then you need to make it right because a good woman is hard to find. Good luck to you!
a girl

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Don't wait until it's too late for you two... That is what happened to me. You need to tell her how you feel.
Sorry Bubby

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 9, 2011
Sorry Bubby, If she really loved you she would be in your bed. As had as it maybe move on. She only loves you in your mind. Hard truth hurts/
Hydrogen20

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 9, 2011
Never allow a person to become your priority,while you remain their option.
Forever

Elkview, WV

#6 Oct 9, 2011
Sometimes you can't make it work at that time, but maybe you can lster. Never shut the door on someone you love that much. Don't sacrifice happiness with your soul mate because of fear of what others will think or say.
abosolutely

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 9, 2011
Hydrogen20 wrote:
Never allow a person to become your priority,while you remain their option.
Love this Im going to borrow it.:)
just a thought

Elkview, WV

#8 Oct 10, 2011
I hope you guys find a way to get back together. TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES!
me too

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 10, 2011
Just Me wrote:
Trust me, if you love her that much tell her. I am trying to live a life without the one I love and it tears me apart everyday. I'm in the same boat with you, I see him and it brings back all those feelings and memories that I have. Wish you the best!
jojo

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2011
maybe you didnt f her good she stay

“U mad, bro?”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Move on. There's far too many people on this Earth to settle for the one who doesn't want you.
simple

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 10, 2011
Dust yourself off and learn from the mistakes and move on. The next girl may love you in a way that this will all seem silly one day.
Hopeless

Elkview, WV

#13 Oct 10, 2011
I want my ex back, but I can't have her because she remarried. I know she still loves me and I am now remarried also. We divorced impulsively, and it's the biggest regret of my life. For those of you that get the chance to get back with the person you love, take the risk. I would give anything to have her back.
female

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 10, 2011
Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
she has my heart

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 10, 2011
i do love her i cant sleep i want to tell her so bad and she done something really special for me!!!
me too

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 11, 2011
she has my heart wrote:
i do love her i cant sleep i want to tell her so bad and she done something really special for me!!!
You need to contact her, never know what may happen until you try. I would rather try than to sit around and never know what could have been!
Hydrogen20

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 11, 2011
she has my heart wrote:
o 1
Think about when and where you want to tell her. Is there a special place you want to be? A certain day? For example, you might want to tell her at the restaurant where you went on your first date, or on the two-month or nine-month anniversary of your first date.
o 2
Set the mood and be romantic. Buy her flowers or a romantic gift
o 3
Look at her directly, take her hand and tell her how positive you feel about her. Give her examples of things you really like about her. Be sincere.
o 4
Tell her how you feel being with her, and how much you enjoy your time together. Be specific about what you value and appreciate about being with her.
o 5
Follow these positive statements with telling her you love her in whatever way feels best for you. For example: "I feel I've come to love you," "I realize I love you," "I feel so much love for you," "I've fallen in love with you," or simply, "I love you."
rare

Elkview, WV

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Hydrogen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
o 1
Think about when and where you want to tell her. Is there a special place you want to be? A certain day? For example, you might want to tell her at the restaurant where you went on your first date, or on the two-month or nine-month anniversary of your first date.
o 2
Set the mood and be romantic. Buy her flowers or a romantic gift
o 3
Look at her directly, take her hand and tell her how positive you feel about her. Give her examples of things you really like about her. Be sincere.
o 4
Tell her how you feel being with her, and how much you enjoy your time together. Be specific about what you value and appreciate about being with her.
o 5
Follow these positive statements with telling her you love her in whatever way feels best for you. For example: "I feel I've come to love you," "I realize I love you," "I feel so much love for you," "I've fallen in love with you," or simply, "I love you."
I wish every man followed these instructions with the one he loves. The world would be a better place.
Well

Elkview, WV

#19 Oct 11, 2011
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to contact her, never know what may happen until you try. I would rather try than to sit around and never know what could have been!
Makes it tough when she has a husband and I have a wife. I could tell her, but if she wanted me back, it would cause two divorces and hurt alot of people. But, what the hell am I supposed to do, just sit back and live without the woman I love because of fear of hurting someone else? The bastard that talked her into leaving me deserves to hurt a little bit.
me too

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Makes it tough when she has a husband and I have a wife. I could tell her, but if she wanted me back, it would cause two divorces and hurt alot of people. But, what the hell am I supposed to do, just sit back and live without the woman I love because of fear of hurting someone else? The bastard that talked her into leaving me deserves to hurt a little bit.
I am in the same situation except I told him how I felt and he choose to be where he is. I still think you need to contact her. Life is too short to live without the one you love but it looks like I will have too. Best Wishes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Coming Too WPD 3 hr Been there 27
Railroad guys at the hotel 3 hr WetSnatch 10
Unfair housing by the Williamson housing author... 9 hr Doesntmatter 5
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 20 hr Voter 2
Mark hodge and leroy Chaffin Sun Lisa Slone 5
Why is Jerry Marcum bothering the people that l... Sat 2 funny 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenore Mortgages