does any one know ronnie ward

does any one know ronnie ward

Posted in the Lenore Forum

wondering

Belfry, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2010
went to school with him and heard some thiings about him, just wondering if they r true?
wow

Lenore, WV

#2 Mar 16, 2010
if im right about what ur asking then.yeap they are..
wondering

Belfry, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2010
drugs
oh yea

Coeburn, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2010
well i dont know about the drugs I do know about Him And His Girl Being Swingers he lets other men do her and he plays with him self and watches I also herd he then cleans up the mess if ya know what i mean. They have a website where they was doing this but its no longer up and running but for some$$ he does offer her up
STFU

Gilbert, WV

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Don't be starting sh*t on ronnie!!! He is not on drugs and he is definitely not a swinger.. I don't know where you get your info from but you need to check your sources!!! He's family so i think i would know! He is doing great,so leave him the Fu*k alone!!!!!
stfu

Lenore, WV

#6 Nov 27, 2010
ronnie is a good person
Wow

Delbarton, WV

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Apparently you all are talking about different Ronnies. The Ronnie Ward I know is a despicable person. He is most definitely on drugs. However, I find it hard to believe ANYONE would go near his junk with a 10 foot pole. He is ggggrrrrooooooossssss. If this offends you, then you should take a quick look at yourself. There are some people who aren't worth fighting for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big T 2 hr big T 8
Poll Should the seniors be allowed to decorate their... (Apr '11) 13 hr Sabiana 23
Hot Brunette in Black Yukon with rims 14 hr Carl 8
Cooter Canterbury whatcha think? Lol ! Thu YUM YUM 3
Whose cheating who? Thu WVG 5
I don't believe in love anymore... (Nov '12) Wed C_LO_C 26
People who claim to be Christians or claim to l... (Sep '13) Wed C_LO_C 6
More from around the web

Lenore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]