Mingo County Teachers/Child Abuse
Quality Education

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Aug 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You are the monster this is what is wrong with children today we have to send them to monsters like you.
For starters, I am NOT a teacher, not even in the field of education. If you're a parent, perhaps its the "monster" attitude that you have that is rubbing off on your children and causing bad behavior in class; perhaps your children are perfect Angels-I don't know your circumstances and could care less. Children learn what they live and live what they learn. Teachers should respect children and not be so heartless and uncaring. Not all teachers are perfect, but they should strive for perfection. There certainly are many monsterous students. It appears that you may be the only "monster" in your child's life with the angry attitude that you have. I sure wouldn't want my child to hear someone say the teacher was a monster.
senseless

Logan, WV

#24 Aug 3, 2012
Quality Education wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, I am NOT a teacher, not even in the field of education. If you're a parent, perhaps its the "monster" attitude that you have that is rubbing off on your children and causing bad behavior in class; perhaps your children are perfect Angels-I don't know your circumstances and could care less. Children learn what they live and live what they learn. Teachers should respect children and not be so heartless and uncaring. Not all teachers are perfect, but they should strive for perfection. There certainly are many monsterous students. It appears that you may be the only "monster" in your child's life with the angry attitude that you have. I sure wouldn't want my child to hear someone say the teacher was a monster.
It appears to me this person is only taking up for there child. And it seems that you have a problem with people protecting there children. Thats what parents should do. This person does not sound like a monster to me they sound like an over protective parent. Which to me in this day and time parents have to be.. To many bad things are happening in school to children. If taking up for your children makes you a monster then feel free to call me one to.
123654lmk

Holden, WV

#25 Aug 3, 2012
senseless wrote:
<quoted text> It appears to me this person is only taking up for there child. And it seems that you have a problem with people protecting there children. Thats what parents should do. This person does not sound like a monster to me they sound like an over protective parent. Which to me in this day and time parents have to be.. To many bad things are happening in school to children. If taking up for your children makes you a monster then feel free to call me one to.
PAY ATTENTION: They called the TEACHERS MONSTERS NOT THE PARENT!!!
reading comprehension is not your strongpoint huh
no name

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Aug 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Was your child special needs can your child talk? Tina did this to kids that cant tell she is a sick. She doesnt deserve the right to teach anyone maybe someday if someone does something to your child no one will believe you either. These kids didnt have to tell they had people tell for them. So dont you dare blame the parents you are just as sick at the teachers that did this. You or those teachers dont deserve respect you sickos. SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING UP FOR THESE PEOPLE. I am sure a lot of people couldnt believe that priest could molest little boys but they did. You people want to act like you know these people so well but you dont know crap.
ms grace is a wonderful woman!!! I lover her to death !!!
o my

Logan, WV

#27 Aug 3, 2012
O my is all this stuff going on in mingo co schools? If i had kids they sure wouldn't go to mingo co schools. This is a terrible thing
senseless

Logan, WV

#28 Aug 3, 2012
123654lmk wrote:
<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION: They called the TEACHERS MONSTERS NOT THE PARENT!!!
reading comprehension is not your strongpoint huh
Apparently reading is not your strong point (space between strong Point) lol. This person did call the parent a monster and the children to. Oh hell let me repost it for you........For starters, I am NOT a teacher, not even in the field of education. If you're a parent, perhaps its the "monster" attitude that you have that is rubbing off on your children and causing bad behavior in class; perhaps your children are perfect Angels-I don't know your circumstances and could care less. Children learn what they live and live what they learn. Teachers should respect children and not be so heartless and uncaring. Not all teachers are perfect, but they should strive for perfection. There certainly are many monsterous students. It appears that you may be the only "monster" in your child's life with the angry attitude that you have. I sure wouldn't want my child to hear someone say the teacher was a monster.
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#29 Aug 3, 2012
Quality Education wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. When I was in school, the teachers did their job well and taught us. Teachers get paid to teach and we pay their salary through taxes. It is not the role of the parent to give our children an educational degree.
It is the role of the parent to supervise their child's education and give them the tools to be successful. Dropping them off at the door and picking them up after school isn't enough. To get the best results you have to be proactive. I personally think parents should be required to spend 5 - 10 hours per week in volunteer work for the school their children attend.
123654lmk

Holden, WV

#30 Aug 3, 2012
senseless wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently reading is not your strong point (space between strong Point) lol. This person did call the parent a monster and the children to. Oh hell let me repost it for you........For starters, I am NOT a teacher, not even in the field of education. If you're a parent, perhaps its the "monster" attitude that you have that is rubbing off on your children and causing bad behavior in class; perhaps your children are perfect Angels-I don't know your circumstances and could care less. Children learn what they live and live what they learn. Teachers should respect children and not be so heartless and uncaring. Not all teachers are perfect, but they should strive for perfection. There certainly are many monsterous students. It appears that you may be the only "monster" in your child's life with the angry attitude that you have. I sure wouldn't want my child to hear someone say the teacher was a monster.
I was NOT in refernce to THAT post, but to the ones at the VERY BEGINNING of the thread. I seriously doubt there is anything you can TEACH me
senseless

Logan, WV

#31 Aug 3, 2012
123654lmk wrote:
<quoted text>
I was NOT in refernce to THAT post, but to the ones at the VERY BEGINNING of the thread. I seriously doubt there is anything you can TEACH me
You need to pay attention to what you are reading and posting to. I was not referring to Mingo I was replying to Quality Education. Do I need to repost that to???
senseless

Logan, WV

#32 Aug 3, 2012
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the role of the parent to supervise their child's education and give them the tools to be successful. Dropping them off at the door and picking them up after school isn't enough. To get the best results you have to be proactive. I personally think parents should be required to spend 5 - 10 hours per week in volunteer work for the school their children attend.
Then I guess everyone should quit there jobs and live on welfare. I see you have been drinking again Ridge Runner. Put down the booze. lol
123654lmk

Holden, WV

#33 Aug 3, 2012
senseless wrote:
<quoted text> You need to pay attention to what you are reading and posting to. I was not referring to Mingo I was replying to Quality Education. Do I need to repost that to???
you must really need to be right, so u go ahead I am bored with you now
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#34 Aug 3, 2012
senseless wrote:
<quoted text> Then I guess everyone should quit there jobs and live on welfare. I see you have been drinking again Ridge Runner. Put down the booze. lol
You aren't bright enough to outwit me so don't bother trying. You sound like a fool. If you were minimally well-read about alternative education in this country you would know that many private and charter schools require volunteer hours from parents of their students and I've ever heard of anyone whinning about having to quit jobs and living on welfare as a result.

Perhaps if more Mingo County parents had shown more concern about their children's education, the County would not have had to relinquish control to the State.
wvsky

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Aug 4, 2012
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Required to spend 5-10 hours per week in volunteer work", this is the most unrealistic thing you have ever said.
Quality Education

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Aug 4, 2012
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't bright enough to outwit me so don't bother trying. You sound like a fool. If you were minimally well-read about alternative education in this country you would know that many private and charter schools require volunteer hours from parents of their students and I've ever heard of anyone whinning about having to quit jobs and living on welfare as a result.
Perhaps if more Mingo County parents had shown more concern about their children's education, the County would not have had to relinquish control to the State.
It is possible that parents who send their children to private or charter schools have enough income that both parents don't have to work and can do volunteer work. Some parents also have small children at home and cannot do volunteer work. I've also known cases where parents have volunteered to work at schools only to be told "we'll call you when we need you" and never get called.
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#37 Aug 4, 2012
You can spend time making up excuses or use what skills you have find ways and means to help and advocate for quality education. And don't tell me its unrealistic to believe that someone cannot find an extra five - ten hours in their schedule. But, you do have a point in a home where they are small children.

The bottom line is that so many of you are complaining about the status quo but I don't see anyone talking about what they're doing to help matters. You're getting an educational system you deserve.
Teacher

Prestonsburg, KY

#38 Aug 4, 2012
Quality Education wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. When I was in school, the teachers did their job well and taught us. Teachers get paid to teach and we pay their salary through taxes. It is not the role of the parent to give our children an educational degree.
Teachers pay taxes too, so they are paying their own salaries!
schooling

Logan, WV

#39 Aug 4, 2012
Our kids are not safe in mingo county schools.
senseless

Logan, WV

#40 Aug 4, 2012
Ridge Runner wrote:
You can spend time making up excuses or use what skills you have find ways and means to help and advocate for quality education. And don't tell me its unrealistic to believe that someone cannot find an extra five - ten hours in their schedule. But, you do have a point in a home where they are small children.
The bottom line is that so many of you are complaining about the status quo but I don't see anyone talking about what they're doing to help matters. You're getting an educational system you deserve.
You are clueless. You and your better than thou attitude makes me sick. You can go straight to h*ll with the rest of the child abusers.
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#41 Aug 4, 2012
senseless wrote:
<quoted text>You are clueless. You and your better than thou attitude makes me sick. You can go straight to h*ll with the rest of the child abusers.

Good heavens! I've upset senseless. As if I give a rat's butt.
Get a grip

Logan, WV

#42 Aug 4, 2012
We live in a rural area with a great deal of our children living in poverty, coming from uneducateded, often dope head parents, of course we are behind in everything..duh. Teachers have at the least a four year degree, they make way less money than any other occupation which requires as much schooling, teaching is a very difficult job that doesn't end when the school day ends. They spend countless amounts of their home time working, so the uneducated welfare drawing parents of juvenile delinquents can bash them because lil Susie n Johnny don't know how to act. Their behavior is ok because it's how they were raised. My mom is a teacher and I know how hard she works and for nothing. Parents should volunteer and get a clue to what these teachers endure in a day. Teachers, welfare recipients, medical professionals, truck drivers..etc should all be subject to random drug testing. The majority of teachers are kind, hard working, and dedicated individuals or they wouldn't be in a profession where they don't make enough money to live on and have to endure abuse from people with no clue. You can't label all teachers as bad like with any profession there are always a few bad ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenore K-8 principal (Feb '16) 9 hr get over it 19
who is the daddy 9 hr dna 1
People who lie 22 hr Debbie 1
dark pinto beans (Oct '10) 22 hr Sue 17
Sabrina Workman Fri Being nosy 1
Randy Big Dog Zornes (Jun '16) Thu Game warden 3
Council Member Thu Agree 5

Lenore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance