Tug Valley Panthers: True Role Models. Their parents should be so proud!

Posted in the Lenore Forum

Maxine Colegrove

Belfry, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2012
As the Tug Valley Panthers wake up this morning, they are looking back on memories made yesterday. Memories they will never forget. As a member of the Panther community I would like to commend them for a season well played and their outstanding performance in Charleston this weekend. As I look at this group of young men, I can't help but think how very proud their parents must be. Not only did they display their God given talents throughout the season and this weekend, they also exhibited the true character of champions. They played with passion and heart, they showed outstanding teamwork and sportsmanship. Throughout the season they had so many little eyes looking upon them wanting to be just like them, trying to mimic their everyone move and never once did they let us parents down. Game after game they were true role models for our little athletes and I am proud of each and everyone of them for this. I am honored my children have such an outstanding group of young men to look up to. Great Job boys!
Cowboy

East Bank, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2012
I watched several Tug Valley Boys basketball games this year and I have been very impressed by the coaching staff, the fans, the wonderful cheerleaders, and of course the ballplayers. I have played high school basketball at old Harts High School, I have coached, and I have been a fan of high school basketball for 45 years and this group of young men and young women made me feel proud to be from Southern West Virginia. I made a special trip to watch the Panthers play aganist Bluefield this past weekend and I truly enjoyed myself at the Civic Center in Charleston.
SolidSnake

Walhonding, OH

#3 Mar 20, 2012
They're not role models. 3 players were gutted during the game! I know cause I partied with them! We were wasted!!!!! I don't know how they played so well.

“"I'm so dark"”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2012
It was the meth solid, remember I was there with you. I hope their parent's don't find out.
fyi

Williamson, WV

#5 Mar 21, 2012
good try boys, but all of the players stayed in rooms with adult chaperones and the players were in bed by ten o'clock every night... Why must you try to tear down others? These are good kids who have been outstanding role models for the young kids in our area. They take the time every game to talk to the kids and encourage them to live out their dreams. Keep up the good work boys. I am so very proud of you.
Be proud not STUPID

Williamson, WV

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Solid Snake wrote:
They're not role models. 3 players were gutted during the game! I know cause I partied with them! We were wasted!!!!! I don't know how they played so well.
You sir are STUPID they are great.Your mad because they can play circle around you...So let them be they need our encouragement not a put down!!!!!
Be proud not STUPID

Williamson, WV

#7 Mar 21, 2012
king77 wrote:
It was the meth solid, remember I was there with you. I hope their parent's don't find out.
You are STUPID SO leave this boys alone they did great....
panther fan

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Apr 22, 2012
I am very proud of our boys and the parents even our fans showed class well do the same in Single A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Runyon Gang..Steal Millions Of Dollar 4 hr Land Of The Free 1
News Man charged in violence toward child (Jul '14) 5 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 15
Ashley white MCHS 6 hr Looking 3
dairy delight 7 hr Wv hellraiser 3
Mike Maynard 8 hr Sunshine 1
Deputies Apr 21 Wondering 1
Hot Brunette in Black Yukon with rims Apr 17 Love at First Sight 1
More from around the web

Lenore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE