Rusty

Banner Elk, NC

#1 Jul 17, 2011
How is the cell phone service for Bark mobile? Also is the internet service any good also on the cell phones?
Rusty

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Anyone with service???
lost

Spring Lake, NC

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Rusty wrote:
Anyone with service???
never heard of them !
BootLeggar

Pittsboro, NC

#5 Jul 20, 2011
I Have Bark Moble. The Phone And Internet Are Great And At A Good Price. Please Check It Out. Hope This Helps.
George

Pinnacle, NC

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Bark Mobile is owned by Carolinla West Cellular. Carolina West has more cell towers in NC and SC. than any other cell company. You have 99% coverage in NC,SC. Bark mobile service is better than AT&T, Verizon,Alltel,Cingularand Sprint combined. Id say Carolina West has at least 15 cell towers in just surry County alone. Great company.
Lardbottom

Wilkesboro, NC

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Carolina West only has cell towers in their coverage areas. They have an agreement with Verizon for service outside their basic area, Ashe, Watauga, Avery, Wilkes, Catawba, Caldwell,Alexander, Surry, and Allegheny. They should work on improving their customer service before they put so much emphasis on expansion. I was with them for over 20 years and finally got fed up with the unfriendly customer no service. Day and night difference between them and Verizon.
cindy

Creston, NC

#8 Sep 7, 2015
long time since anyone has posted RE; this company BUT this is a very good phone service U will have service anywhere Carolina west Gets service .. It is all over the US now and Believe me I have been all over and ALWAYS have service ....
Foil hats

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2015
The best ever, they really blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump will dismantle the Left. 26 min Robert 2
Thank God I'm White. 28 min Evil Eye Fleegle 205
Trump Weakest GOP Front-Runner In Modern Era 31 min Seek 5
Learning about the Jews. 42 min Robert 1
Exposing the Jews filthy Holocau$t Hoax. 48 min Robert 18
Anne Frank "Diary" is proven to be Jewish lies! 55 min Robert 33
State of Florida: Registered Sex Offender 1 hr Robert 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages