is there any way to shut a drunken ki...

is there any way to shut a drunken kincaids mouth

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TIRED OF THIS

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2010
danny
angie
jodi
jessi
robert
jenny these are the kincaids from the charles kincaid family whom is a wonderfull man however these named above are nothing but TROUBLE MAKERS AND DRUNKS,ANGIE RUTH MCCARTY JONES KINCAID IS A CONVICTED EX CON FEDERAL FELON FOR TRAFFICKING DRUGS!
DANNY WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN WHO ONLY DRANK OCCASIONALY NOW HE LAY'S DRUNK! AND ROBERT IS AN AIR HEAD CONTROL FREAK WHO CONTROLS HIS WIFE AND THREATENS PEOPLE HE DONT EVEN KNOW! DANNYS EX WIFE SWEAR'S SHE DON'T GET ON HERE HOWEVER MOST OF THE IMFORMATION GAINED HAS COME FROM ANGIE AND JENNY

IF THIS DONT STOP ANGIE IS GOING BACK TO COURT AND WHEN A ORDER GET'S SERVED THIS TIME IT'S GOING TO COST HER JAIL TIME,LAST WARNING..........AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A JONES!!! IM SOMEONE WHO HAS MY FACTS STRAIGHT AND IM NOT SCARED OF ANGIES ATTORNEY!you all make me sick the way you have turned out after your grand parentspent there savings raising you, while your mother chased men and dan laid drunk with ever woman who would spread um open. angie broke up homes in the kincaid family while still married on 2 seperate occasions. and robert your daddy would be shocked to know you have turned out the way you have.
BBG

Midland, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2010
TIRED OF THIS wrote:
danny
angie
jodi
jessi
robert
jenny these are the kincaids from the charles kincaid family whom is a wonderfull man however these named above are nothing but TROUBLE MAKERS AND DRUNKS,ANGIE RUTH MCCARTY JONES KINCAID IS A CONVICTED EX CON FEDERAL FELON FOR TRAFFICKING DRUGS!
DANNY WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN WHO ONLY DRANK OCCASIONALY NOW HE LAY'S DRUNK! AND ROBERT IS AN AIR HEAD CONTROL FREAK WHO CONTROLS HIS WIFE AND THREATENS PEOPLE HE DONT EVEN KNOW! DANNYS EX WIFE SWEAR'S SHE DON'T GET ON HERE HOWEVER MOST OF THE IMFORMATION GAINED HAS COME FROM ANGIE AND JENNY
IF THIS DONT STOP ANGIE IS GOING BACK TO COURT AND WHEN A ORDER GET'S SERVED THIS TIME IT'S GOING TO COST HER JAIL TIME,LAST WARNING..........AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A JONES!!! IM SOMEONE WHO HAS MY FACTS STRAIGHT AND IM NOT SCARED OF ANGIES ATTORNEY!you all make me sick the way you have turned out after your grand parentspent there savings raising you, while your mother chased men and dan laid drunk with ever woman who would spread um open. angie broke up homes in the kincaid family while still married on 2 seperate occasions. and robert your daddy would be shocked to know you have turned out the way you have.
I agree with you, but it's their business, that is, as long as they leave me and my husband alone. She tells lies about my husband, I dig up dirt on her kids. Simple as that. Robert threatens my friend, I'll see that he loses his liscense to drive that big truck he's going to run over her with. I really don't think Dan has too much to do with this, but he can't control these people. And if he drinks, it's probably to get them off his mind and nerves for a few minutes. My cousin, a person with great legal knowledge was telling me the other day that she grew up with Dan and his sisters and that they were good kids back then. Their grandfather was a minister in a church her family attended. And she said Dan's mother and father were good people, too. She was surprised at the type of women he has saddled himself down with. But the kids. Can you believe how they disrespect me, then when I get down to business with them they ask me to leave them alone. HA what a damned pathetic joke of a person to act as if they are superior. When they act with respect, like an apology to me, then I will do the same and go my way, but I think it is too late for that and they will probably be broken so the system can put them back together just right.
Jessie

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Exactly my point! You TRY to dig up dirt on us out retaliation to our mother! The only times we post to you is when you are dragging us into this mess and we use our real names. Why would we treat you with any respect? You are a complete stranger to us and the only side of you we've seen is a psychotic slanderer! I hope you are having a good time with all of this, just remember stalking WILL get you into trouble!
BBG

Midland, NC

#4 Mar 29, 2010
You stupid idiot. You are as much a liar as your drunk assed mother. YOU have stalked me and you have made threatening calls to me and to my friend. You and your mother are bigots, low life trash bigots. You will apologize to me and my husband or you will become the laughing stock of everywhere you go. Remember HATE crimes will get you in trouble. You and yours started in on me due to Angie Kincaid and your hatred of Mexicans. Now you are just getting your just rewards. I think no more of you than a piece of lint to throw in the trash and burn. Go to Fucking Hell you little bitch. Hope the Mexicans boycott you at all the places you take your Five Gallon Bucket. Go get your welfare checks and have a few more babies. That's the only way you will survive.
Jessie

Banner Elk, NC

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Thanks! That one is threat! Now we'll see what we can do. Stalk you?! Are you serious? I want nothing to do with you or any of this mess and I never did! Go use your many 'talents' to find a hobby and stop messing with innocent people, you crazy old bat.
bbg

Midland, NC

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Jessie wrote:
Thanks! That one is threat! Now we'll see what we can do. Stalk you?! Are you serious? I want nothing to do with you or any of this mess and I never did! Go use your many 'talents' to find a hobby and stop messing with innocent people, you crazy old bat.
A boycot is not a threat. Seems like you are answering errr stalking my post. See you at your next howing session. I hope you momma quits complaining about having to haul your equipment around like she whined about all last summer. How boring. And hope you get that salvage car fixed that yo daddy gave to you. Maybe if you go work on it rather than stalking me you might get it fixed. If not, carry your 5 gallon bucket around to catch the drippings from it. Don't leave the kids home alone or DSS will come to get them if the dog pound don't get there first. Go on now, stop playing like a little child against an adult psycho. lalalalalalalalala
Jessie

Banner Elk, NC

#7 Mar 29, 2010
You are pathetic. A worthless pos human. Have a good night!:) I'm done here.
Bad Boy

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2010
Why don't we all drank to that!
let it go

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2010
why in the hell dont every one of you see that it really is not you Jessie ,\Jodi/Jinny,/ Robert, it is all coming from no body other than the "ANGIE" METH USER KINCAID!she uses "you girls for imformation only and "you should have seen a change in her behavior by now all the pill's she is on and she is in a paranoid state of mind. the school calls ever day about her daughter and angie had her home number cut off only because this is the year [2] of -----12 drug cartell people came out of prison and looked her up! this is why her front door stays locked down and they use the basement for exit only.this womaN HAS CAUSED YOU GIRLS AND YOUR MOTHER SO MUCH DRAMA AND TROUBLE! she has broke up marriages in the past with DANNY'S sister's husband CHUCK and she has cheated on DANNY all last summer. she get's child support no matter what she tell's you! she get's almost $700.00 month for the child ,she get's medicaid free lunch, free counceling, free intinsive in home help for that childs lies, and danny get's a check for his son, health choice insurance and they are recieving food assistance. so they need to stop lieing to you all and having you all to run down the little girl's father whom by the way is extremely ill! and you all still make fun of him and call him a dead beat dad! well seven hundred dollar's a month and $12000.00 in back pay that angie ran through buying oxycontin this winter, is not his fault that she even used jodie's name as a precription writer for her, she told people jodi was writing her oxycontin precriptions which could have ruined her RN REPUTATION AND JOB so JESSE AND JODI PLEASE WAKE UP! ANGIE IS USING YOU TO KEEP LIES GOING AND FIGHTS GOING ON HERE! TALK TO YOUR AUNT DIANE LET HER TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT ANGIE BREAKING UP HER MARRIAGE TO CHUCK! TALK TO AMY ASK HER WHO BROKE UP HER AND DANNY? AND BE A FLY ON THE WALL AFTER A FAMILY DINNER IF THINGS DONT GO JUST AS ANGIE WANTS THEM TOO, YOUR DADDY CATCHES HELL!your step mother is your problem! once you see this and understand it you will see that it is and has been true this whole time and then you will understand how people get there imformation! UNTIL YOU REALISE YOUR PROBLEMS ARE WITH YOUR STEP MOTHER THEN YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SEE THE TRUTH! SHE RUN'S HER MOUTH ABOUT YOU ALL! ALL THE TIME AND IS EXTREMELY JEALOUS,SHE DONT WANT DANNY TO HELP YOU ALL WITH ANYTHING AT ALL. REMEMBER THE POOL KEY SHE THREW SUCH A FIT OVER? JUST A SMALL EXAMPLE.she also tries her best to keep you all mad at your mother whom loves you so much and she likes it when you all get qangry and keep the kids from there grandmother. she laughs about it.she thinks it's funny when jinny cant see the kids! some step mom huh!
bbg

Midland, NC

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Jessie wrote:
You are pathetic. A worthless pos human. Have a good night!:) I'm done here.
YEA, great. Sign a piece of paper saying it isn't you but Angie and I'll consider letting up on you. After all this is a small town and you need friends to get anywhere in the music industry. Write it up, notorize it, and sent it on over. I might take my foot off you if you don't give me no more shit.
bbg

Midland, NC

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Bad Boy wrote:
Why don't we all drank to that!
Come on over and we'll sip. I got Sangria, Tequila, and Slo Gin.
Donna

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2010
my question is? i am a different set of kincaids and i am in no relationship to this bunch at all however i live at the end of obsidian lane. and i keep getting all of this angela's personal call's from school to dss to dr apt's etc i thought of having my number changed but the way she let's that little girl run from house to house i just don't know really what to do? i had a social worker's card and i called her today she said she is very aware of the horrible conditions this child is in and they are working on it, this kid ask's me for food because her mom is in bed at three forty five in the afternoon? what should i do?
Donna

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2010
again i stress we are a totaly different set of kincaids and we just un fortuantly live at the end of the street the nerve of her to give out our personal imformation for people to call us day and night,
Bad Boy

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2010
bbg wrote:
<quoted text>Come on over and we'll sip. I got Sangria, Tequila, and Slo Gin.
You sound like my kinda Gal BBG!
Donna

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2010
i am done here i have told my truthfull story and it seems like the ones who need to read it does not care that there step mother is ruininh there goog character, when you have no career over her drunken drugged out ass then dont say i did not tell you what's going on! this kid goes from neighbor to neighbor telling lies. and her mom is never sober enough to talk to her about it!
BBG

Midland, NC

#16 Mar 30, 2010
Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like my kinda Gal BBG!
I say it like I see it. I stand by my friends to the very end. I'd rather fight a fair fight, but I know how to win either way. I'd be glad to have you for a friend.
Bad Boy

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2010
blowing kisses at >>>>>>> >>>>>> BBG
BBG

Midland, NC

#18 Mar 30, 2010
Bad Boy wrote:
blowing kisses at >>>>>>> >>>>>> BBG
Right back at cha!
kincaids

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2010
yea come on over we got some lime, lemons and gin, and vodka we will throw a deer on the grill and have a threesome while we wait on the deer to cook. no ex wifes or ex husbands allowed sorry we got tired of sloppy seconds!
Rigoberto Ambrozia

Midland, NC

#20 Mar 30, 2010
kincaids wrote:
yea come on over we got some lime, lemons and gin, and vodka we will throw a deer on the grill and have a threesome while we wait on the deer to cook. no ex wifes or ex husbands allowed sorry we got tired of sloppy seconds!
How about some MexiCANS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antifa's beliefs 4 hr Boonelocal 415
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 4 hr Gin Mill 38
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 5 hr waco1909 47
Malaria Trump proves she's a clueless hypocrite 6 hr waco1909 14
WSJ calls Russia investigation a sham 6 hr waco1909 11
Weeeiner 6 hr Rock 5
Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ... 6 hr Rock 86
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 7 hr Rock 44
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 7 hr Rock 144

Lenoir Jobs