Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hey, you have wasted tax dollars sitting there worrying about this post. Omg, what is the IP address, what device, where where, quick, dispatch somebody to the public library. Omg hurry.!! Ok video every car here and get tag numbers. Now go sit at walgreens and get on their bumper and follow them home. Use brute force when you handcuff them. Bring them to me. Freedom of speech for this person doesn't exist as I revoked it before Abraham Lincoln in another life. I own the slavery deed to this person. Now, bring them to me. Forget the dope dealings going on, my cushion life is at stake. Hurry. This is just one person of many who want answers. I can't give answers so hurry bring them in and don't read their rights, bc in Caldwell no one has rights. See, all that panic for nothing. Don't you have actual crimes that need solving? My understanding is Emily Anderson's Family would like for her murder case solved please.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

If -- any of this actually happened, you need to file a lawsuit.
Knitter9 wrote:
Hey, you have wasted tax dollars sitting there worrying about this post. Omg, what is the IP address, what device, where where, quick, dispatch somebody to the public library. Omg hurry.!! Ok video every car here and get tag numbers. Now go sit at walgreens and get on their bumper and follow them home. Use brute force when you handcuff them. Bring them to me. Freedom of speech for this person doesn't exist as I revoked it before Abraham Lincoln in another life. I own the slavery deed to this person. Now, bring them to me. Forget the dope dealings going on, my cushion life is at stake. Hurry. This is just one person of many who want answers. I can't give answers so hurry bring them in and don't read their rights, bc in Caldwell no one has rights. See, all that panic for nothing. Don't you have actual crimes that need solving? My understanding is Emily Anderson's Family would like for her murder case solved please.
former parking lot spy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Actually that doesn't sound too far off from the truth. The reason I say this is that is the very same tactics used during the last election when people were on Topix spilling secrets, it is almost to a tee what was unofficially ordered. Did anyone ever wonder why deputy vehicles were sitting in town around the Library and other public wifi spots. It may sound unbelievable but trust me it is very real just like being forced to donate out of their pay, harassing people with Hutchinson signs and bumper stickers, being forced to take photos of your voter ballot to prove who you voted for.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Oh yeah definitely. I just wonder when it will happen. They are going to try hard to scare everyone to stop talking and posting about it on here. Is be worried bc this page was up at Walmart earlier and people were really discussing things there.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

The election activities you describe are violations of a federal law called the Hatch Act. These activities can be curtailed by contacting the United States Department of Justice in Washington DC. You will need some proof to be taken seriously.
former parking lot spy wrote:
Actually that doesn't sound too far off from the truth. The reason I say this is that is the very same tactics used during the last election when people were on Topix spilling secrets, it is almost to a tee what was unofficially ordered. Did anyone ever wonder why deputy vehicles were sitting in town around the Library and other public wifi spots. It may sound unbelievable but trust me it is very real just like being forced to donate out of their pay, harassing people with Hutchinson signs and bumper stickers, being forced to take photos of your voter ballot to prove who you voted for.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

O H. MY. FREAKIN GOODNESS. Ha ha ha !!! That is truly pathetic. Insecure much Alan? That is truly a cry of insecurity. No wonder he left town when Skip Brinkley was on the loose. Dang. That is scary though, someone this insecure is our Sheriff. What does that say other than women can probably start beating him up.

Wow, I made this scenario up to show them how silly it was to sit online all day and
night against an insomniac trying to pinpoint when I'm moving about the county. How hard is it to just own a problem, say here is how I handled it, and let's move forward. Why on earth do we need to resort to nan na nan na boo boo you can't catch me stuff. This just let's criminals day hey, here we go, they are busy worrying about online secrets, let's hit this town their eyes are wide shut. We just rent to know if money is mishandled, and why wasn't that young lady charged for her crime...and some other things. Dang. This is truly sad. I hope no real hard criminals read this, its just an invitation for them.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Auto correct stinks. I apologize for the misprints. I'm driving and texting.
former parking lot spy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

TSF wrote:
The election activities you describe are violations of a federal law called the Hatch Act. These activities can be curtailed by contacting the United States Department of Justice in Washington DC. You will need some proof to be taken seriously.
<quoted text>
Yeah and there is the problem for now, for everyone employee at ccso that may come forward, two more will try to cover for the Sheriff and deny it was ever said, more brass and office people than actual road deputies and they knew that to start with. This is nothing new in the south with Sheriff Offices but most people think it's a thing of the past.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

There are a few "places" that found it interesting. We are going to be the laughing stock for a while, but hey, whatever it takes to get things exposed. Just when you walk in the front door.....just say to yourself " WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE !". I know there are some goid, decent and God fearing deputies there. Those guys need to know we appreciate them. Help is coming, trust me.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Came out of KFC and saw a deputy sitting at back of the library. Hey you, I saw you. I am going to buy shampoo at Walgreens. Really.
Plecos

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Okay, where do I begin. Knitter9, you are lying. First of all you are lying about being in your car driving around right now because your IP address is associated with Lenoir. Cell towers are constantly changing their IP and therefore constantly giving a different location which is very rarly if ever actually says Lenoir. Second, why would the CCSO give a rats ass about anything you say on here. All you have to do is read any thread to realize all this is is a place for angry people to make themselves feel better by anonomously bashing the person that angered them. No person with half a brain in their head would actually take any of this seriously. Oh...wait...I must be "one of them"! Hate to burst your bubble but no...just reading and thinking how f'ing dumb you sound.
Wesley

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Well really I don't think any of these posters know their ass from a hole in the ground.
They all claim to be "in the know" but there ain't a damn one of them can tell you who all were forced to resign.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ha ha. You will see.:-). Why do you care what I post on here.....or DO you? I still have all my documents.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Plecos wrote:
Okay, where do I begin. Knitter9, you are lying. First of all you are lying about being in your car driving around right now because your IP address is associated with Lenoir. Cell towers are constantly changing their IP and therefore constantly giving a different location which is very rarly if ever actually says Lenoir. Second, why would the CCSO give a rats ass about anything you say on here. All you have to do is read any thread to realize all this is is a place for angry people to make themselves feel better by anonomously bashing the person that angered them. No person with half a brain in their head would actually take any of this seriously. Oh...wait...I must be "one of them"! Hate to burst your bubble but no...just reading and thinking how f'ing dumb you sound.
Awwww you cared enough to look. Control, Alt, Screen Print, another form of stalking by you. Documented again. Laptop. I may sound dumb, but I have the documents here to give to an attorney about you. Scared am I, NO. Actually you fell into this one hook, line and sinker. Thanks !!
Plecos

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hahaha! You ARE a dumb ass with too much time on his hands! And if you think you can sue me or lock me up for calling you out by all means...go for it! Have at it! I have nothing to do all day tomorrow but wait to be taken in or served with some papers! Go ahead...control, alt, print this too! Hahaha! Some people are just plain stupid. Some people being YOU!
fagCITY

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

O H. MY. FREAKIN GOODNESS. Ha ha ha !!! That is truly pathetic. Insecure much Alan? That is truly a cry of insecurity. No wonder he left town when Skip Brinkley was on the loose. Dang. That is scary though, someone this insecure is our Sheriff. What does that say other than women can probably start beating him up.

Wow, I made this scenario up to show them how silly it was to sit online all day and
night against an insomniac trying to pinpoint when I'm moving about the county. How hard is it to just own a problem, say here is how I handled it, and let's move forward. Why on earth do we need to resort to nan na nan na boo boo you can't catch me stuff. This just let's criminals day hey, here we go, they are busy worrying about online secrets, let's hit this town their eyes are wide shut. We just rent to know if money is mishandled, and why wasn't that young lady charged for her crime...and some other things. Dang. This is truly sad. I hope no real hard criminals read this, its just an invitation for them. haha! You ARE a dumb ass with too much time on his hands! And if you think you can sue me or lock me up for calling you out by all means...go for it! Have at it! I have nothing to do all day tomorrow but wait to be taken in or served with some papers! Go ahead...control, alt, print this too! Hahaha! Some people are just plain stupid. Some people being YOU! kay, where do I begin. Knitter9, you are lying. First of all you are lying about being in your car driving around right now because your IP address is associated with Lenoir. Cell towers are constantly changing their IP and therefore constantly giving a different location which is very rarly if ever actually says Lenoir. Second, why would the CCSO give a rats ass about anything you say on here. All you have to do is read any thread to realize all this is is a place for angry people to make themselves feel better by anonomously bashing the person that angered them. No person with half a brain in their head would actually take any of this seriously. Oh...wait...I must be "one of them"! Hate to burst your bubble but no...just reading and thinking how f'ing dumb you sound.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I think I am in love with all of you. You care. You really care! I care enough not to disclose my hand. Brahma Bull, see you soon.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

The Lincolnton Fan Club is after me...help I am scared !!!
hey Nosella

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Uuuueeewwwww. Wuf barked the big dog. Ha ha.
Suck it

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Plecos wrote:
Hahaha! You ARE a dumb ass with too much time on his hands! And if you think you can sue me or lock me up for calling you out by all means...go for it! Have at it! I have nothing to do all day tomorrow but wait to be taken in or served with some papers! Go ahead...control, alt, print this too! Hahaha! Some people are just plain stupid. Some people being YOU!
How many times are you going to change that screen name Lincolnton? You're pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Lenoir Forum right now

Search the Lenoir Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Chambers 18 min MommaT 14
Valdese Hospital 1 hr Bike Bob 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 54,906
Tommy Seeds 14 hr AprilSammysNiece 1
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... 17 hr really 3
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) Sat really 54
chris and charity huffman Sat Notgood 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••