39-48months

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Has anyone heard anymore about the accident on the Loop and Connelly Springs this morning? I hear someone died in it.
tim

Morganton, NC

#2 Jan 23, 2008
there's a forum titled "wreck" that i saw this in earlier so i'll pass it on to you. i believe this is the 1 you're lookin for.

WHKY News & Information (Listen)

Name of victim in fatal traffic accident released
1/23/2008 4:40:40 PM

A fatal traffic accident in Lenoir claimed a Burke County womanÂ’s life. Lenoir Police report the accident occurred shortly after 7:00 this morning at the intersection of Connelly Springs Road and Southwest Boulevard. The victim, 52 year old Maria Pritchard of Morganton was traveling on Southwest Boulevard, she failed to stop for a red light in her direction of travel. Pritchard collided with a box truck being driven by 37 year old James Greer of Lenoir, he was making a left turn onto Southwest Boulevard from Connelly Springs Road. Pritchard was brought to Caldwell Memorial Hospital where she died from injuries from the crash. No other serious injuries have been reported. The accident blocked traffic for several hours, drivers were re-routed during their morning commute
39-48months

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2008
Thanks
tim

Morganton, NC

#4 Jan 24, 2008
no problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asheville man fires his Black employees. 58 min Robert 29
Anne Frank "Diary" is proven to be Jewish lies! 1 hr Robert 36
NC Fishing License not necessary if on Gov't As... (Dec '06) 1 hr Ladi 67
Exposing the Jews filthy Holocau$t Hoax. 1 hr Robert 19
Black lives Matter: The day after Trump Election. 2 hr Robert 1
First Poll Shows Trump Leads Hillary Nationally 2 hr Robert 15
Thank God I'm White. 3 hr southern at heart 206
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages