Caldwell Memorial Hospital Incident
The K

Black Mountain, NC

#856 Oct 18, 2009
angel and calvin wrote:
i miss judge mull he was a good feller, he would of helped this woman cmh abused. they are awfull nurses and cna's up there.in er and on 3rd and 4th floor and the charge nurses are nurse ratchets. they are so hatefull and they dont give a damn about the patients !!!!!!they flirt with security!!!!!!!!!lay around the nuring station looking up patients personal records !!!!!!!!!i saw a charge nurse on 3rd floor copy off an old pt's records and hand them over to an enemy of her's and fortuantly for this pt. i saw there name and i reported her and i reported the idenity of who the charge nurse handed the records to, jk you need to re read your hippa laws because angie k now has my mothers medical records and you were seen handing them to her and you have been reported! you should have never of handed my mother's medical records to angie.and you were seen doing it.so you will be with the administrator of the hospitol saturday. and we are bringing charges against cmh for this. you may be in charge but there is patient rights and patiens have the right not to have there medical infomation disclosed and why did you give out her records to a crazy woman who is not even of any kin ship to our mother? you messed up miss priss! you better never release any record to angie i dont give a damn if she is you're crazy drunk dope head step mother.you better never give information out on any of my three children husband or my mother again! you understand me? you will when we have our meeting!my mother is no kin to you're crazy looney tune lieing fairy tale dope addict drunken step mother angie kincaid. get that very very clear.and yes how i found out was someone saw you hand them to her. and she was seen on the elevator reading them aloud.jodi that was wrong of you and you know it. angie set you up is what she did! and she got you in hot water. angel and calvin will see you soon in the administrator's office! hope you can explain how and why it was so important for you to break hippa laws for you're no good step mother
How bout you listen to me you cock prick, hiding behind your screen as you claim another victim in your little game of dumbsh*t. I so wish that you had the balls to come out and speak your problems with someone, Oh, thats right, you don't even know us; thats right, you dragged us into this little custody skirmish hoping that we were maybe half as hopeless as you and Libby. Sorry, still no dice. Richard Jones, you are a festering pimple on the face of society, infected with the hatred of what once was. I will tell you again, AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME, we haven't a dog in this bulls*#t fight between you guys, and for the better of everyone, learn to live with your mistakes rather than try to drag everyone else down. IF YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, THEN DO SOMETHING GOOD YOU PRICK, maybe a tall bridge over a little water is a good start. Get active, do the right thing, just jump.
The K

Black Mountain, NC

#857 Oct 18, 2009
angela k wrote:
my daughter in law works at cmh does anyone have anything to say about her? Jodie Kincaid rn?? i have alot to say i wish her ass would stay home where she needs to stay and stop coming over ever damn weekend just to use my pool.this pool was not bought for dannys kids it was bought for my child. and i swear they show up ever other weekend for free food and free dip in the pool. i will not let Jodie treat me because i don't trust her!well my friend wants her computer so i gotta go drink me a few free weekend of kids oh yes! maybe i can have a free weekend from psycho Jennie, and Diane, and Tammy, and psycho Libby and Gail,haven't seen Libby on here lately has my court cases lately broke her from having internet?haven't seen crazy Jennie on here either she must be admitted somewhere and Diane is still out chasing her husband wondering and pondering if im with him or not gee i love my life.i love keeping these psychos minds whirling while i live it up in luxury.yes cmh really sux don't go there unless it's and emergency.
To Gail or Libby, it really doesnt matter: English lessons, or just simple grammar would be an awesome place to start before revealing your actual level of ignorance to those who try to read your bull. How bout you piecesa of scum sucking trash just keep your mouths shut before your meth rotted teeth fall out. That will assist in keeping those who are innocent and have no place in your bullshit right where they need to be-on the sidelines waiting on the shit to stop flying. Jealousy is not a good motive, just because the government has yet to offer free internet, along with foodstamps and medicaid, you still overcome and use public utilities to get your muddling of thought out. See, you are innovators, now just go out and find a friggin job so that you won't lust over what others have. Nice try, I almost thought it was Angie this time.....dumbass. A job would be an awesome thing for all of you, there wouldn't be the time to piss so many people off, you could support your habits instead of hardworking folks like those you speak of. Guess for people like you it's a good thing that Darwin doesn't make the rules anymore.
Bacon

Black Mountain, NC

#858 Oct 18, 2009
General Public wrote:
After learning about and reading the various posts of and about Caldwell County, Lenoir-28645 and Hudson-28638 North Carolina with amazement and now puzzled if there could be wide spread dishonesty and corruption within the fire rescue ems and em of that county and other jurisdictions. Now how does the general public know what is legitimate and above board. Placing trust in the fire ems rescue and em without knowledge of public safety why would the general public question the actions and expenditures of the fire ems rescue and em. Now how would the general public know what is or isn’t justifiable and legitimate. What group association or organization do these departments officially report to. With what that has been exposed and the accusations should there be an official probe into and a justification for all appointments benefits expenditures employments grants members positions purchases rosters salaries and so on. It is astonishing how effortless it is to manipulate the general public and how unethical these trusted people must be.
Please do not misunderstand; our EMS, Fire, and Rescue workers are awesome and dedicated to their jobs, and their community. I work with them personally and I know how much they sacrifice. And trust me they don't even think of it that way. They give so much time to their community and family and never think anything about it. That is who they are. Unfortunately, Caldwell County is infested with a bunch of uneducated, unethical, ungrateful people who have discovered this forum. As a health care worker, I know things don't always go as planned, but those whose hearts are in it are the only ones who can do it.
CALVIN

United States

#859 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you listen to me you cock prick, hiding behind your screen as you claim another victim in your little game of dumbsh*t. I so wish that you had the balls to come out and speak your problems with someone, Oh, thats right, you don't even know us; thats right, you dragged us into this little custody skirmish hoping that we were maybe half as hopeless as you and Libby. Sorry, still no dice. Richard Jones, you are a festering pimple on the face of society, infected with the hatred of what once was. I will tell you again, AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME, we haven't a dog in this bulls*#t fight between you guys, and for the better of everyone, learn to live with your mistakes rather than try to drag everyone else down. IF YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, THEN DO SOMETHING GOOD YOU PRICK, maybe a tall bridge over a little water is a good start. Get active, do the right thing, just jump.
sorry prick jerk kincaids but im no relation to the peoples names you posted on here and i know for a fact angie kincaid your dear sweet drunken meth head ex federal felon abortion killing baby killer and your drunken father in law probably had this shit posted so fuck off you prick you sound about like angie.you sound as if you may have some mental issues your damn self and who is hiding behind a screen who YOU!AGAIN PUSSY IM NOT A JONES AND IM DAMN SURE NOT A BLOOD SUCKING TRASHY DRUNK LIKE YOUR DADDY AND STEP MOMA IS SO YOU BETTER POST TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND DONT POST TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INVOLVED. I HEAR YOU LIKE BEING A DRUNK YOURSELF! WHAT KIND OF MAMA WORKS AT THE HOSPITOL TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS AND HAS A DRUNK FOR A HUSBAND,AND DID YOU EVER THINK FOR ONCE THAT THE DISEASE YOUR STEP MOMA HAS WHICH IS CALLED STREP B COULD HAVE CAUSED YOUR BABY TO BE SICK? MY DAUGHTER WAS IN THE HOSPITOL SAME TIME YOUR BABY WAS. SO UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW WHO IS POSTING THIS SHIT BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU POST BECAUSE THESE POST CAN GET YOUR WIFE IN HOT WATER AND AGAIN IM FAR FROM BEING A JONES OR A KINCAID AND I GOT BALLS TO MEET YOU OUT YOU BULLY SON OF BITCH. YOUR WIFE GAVE OUT IMFORMATION TO ANGIE KINCAID ABOUT MY MOTHER IN LAW BEING HOSPITOLIZED NOW DO WE WANNA GET TECHNICAL ABOUT IT THEN ANGIE HAD SOMEONE TO PUT THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET!YOU'RE STEP MOMA AND MOTHER IN LAW IS NOT AS INNOCENT AS SHE PRETENDS.AND THIS POST WAS FORWARDED STRAIGHT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OD CMH AND GO RUN TELL HIM ITS THE JONES'ES ALL YOU WANT TO BECAUSE THIS TIME YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!AND NOW YOU HAVE PUT PEOPLES NAMES ON HERE THAT ARE GONNA RETALIATE BACK AT YOU. THEY AS FAR AS I CAN TELL HAVE STOPPED POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF YOU! AND FYI I POSTED THIS POST BECAUSE ANGIE TOLD PAT THAT YOU HAD HER MEDICAL RECORD AND SHARED IT WITH HER SO MISS NURSE HOW WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE? AGAIN IM NOT THE JONES FAMILY GET YOUR DAMN STORY STRAIGHT. WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ANGIE SHIT PAT OUT OF INSURANCE MONEY AFTER CARING FOR HER DADDY ALL THOSE YEARS WHILE ANGIE TRAFFICKED DRUGS COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND FED DRUGS TO KIDS. AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A REAL PARENT EVEN LETTING YOUR KIDS GO NEAR HER ! YOU NEED BALLS BUDDY AND HELP.AND IF YOU WERE A REAL PARENT YOU WOULD NEVER EVER LET YOUR KIDS AROUND ANGIE OR HER CHILD!OR YOU'R DRUNK DADDY! YOU THINK BECAUSE WE MOVED ON AND GOT AWAY THAT WE DONT STILL HERE SHIT ON ANGIE AND DANNY ALL THE TIME WELL WE DO! NOW I THINK YOU OWE THE JONES AN APOLIGY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY POST!
CALVIN

United States

#860 Oct 18, 2009
I WILL CONTACT LAURA EASTON ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT TOMORROW.AND I DONT NEED NO TROUBLE WITH THE JONES'ES SO YOU BETTER STARAIGHTEN THIS POST OUT MR AND MRS ROBERT AND JODIE KINCAID,THIS WILL BE DEALT WITH TOMORROW BUT I CAN ASSSURE YOU OF ONE THING HAD ANGIE NOT OF CALLED MY WIFE WITH THIS IMFORMATION YOU HAD ON PAT AND MY DAUGHTER I WOULD OF NEVER KNEW YOU WERE TELLING ANGIE ABOUT OUR FAMILY BEING A PATIENT AT THE HOSPITOL! SO GO CUSS OUT YOUR DRUNK MOTHER IN LAW STEP MOTHER WHAT EVER SHE IS TO YOU PS.i have step kids i dont even have a kid of my own.ever heard of hippa laws well you will by tomorrow
CALVIN

United States

#861 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
wow jodi i sure would hate to be in the hospitol and have you as my nurse.you sound visious although i know this is coming from your drunk husband,please again understand im not a jones i am pat turners daughter and son in law the one your drunk daddy and step mother did so wrong,and had you not of given angie imformation about pat you would have never been posted about and yes angie did say all these things about you!!!!!!!!!!1 all,she used to bitch like hell because you all came to visit,sad that you still fooled by her.you will learn soon, laura will be talking to you about putting peoples names on here that we dont even talk to our self.
The K

Black Mountain, NC

#862 Oct 18, 2009
CALVIN wrote:
<quoted text>sorry prick jerk kincaids but im no relation to the peoples names you posted on here and i know for a fact angie kincaid your dear sweet drunken meth head ex federal felon abortion killing baby killer and your drunken father in law probably had this shit posted so fuck off you prick you sound about like angie.you sound as if you may have some mental issues your damn self and who is hiding behind a screen who YOU!AGAIN PUSSY IM NOT A JONES AND IM DAMN SURE NOT A BLOOD SUCKING TRASHY DRUNK LIKE YOUR DADDY AND STEP MOMA IS SO YOU BETTER POST TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND DONT POST TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INVOLVED. I HEAR YOU LIKE BEING A DRUNK YOURSELF! WHAT KIND OF MAMA WORKS AT THE HOSPITOL TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS AND HAS A DRUNK FOR A HUSBAND,AND DID YOU EVER THINK FOR ONCE THAT THE DISEASE YOUR STEP MOMA HAS WHICH IS CALLED STREP B COULD HAVE CAUSED YOUR BABY TO BE SICK? MY DAUGHTER WAS IN THE HOSPITOL SAME TIME YOUR BABY WAS. SO UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW WHO IS POSTING THIS SHIT BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU POST BECAUSE THESE POST CAN GET YOUR WIFE IN HOT WATER AND AGAIN IM FAR FROM BEING A JONES OR A KINCAID AND I GOT BALLS TO MEET YOU OUT YOU BULLY SON OF BITCH. YOUR WIFE GAVE OUT IMFORMATION TO ANGIE KINCAID ABOUT MY MOTHER IN LAW BEING HOSPITOLIZED NOW DO WE WANNA GET TECHNICAL ABOUT IT THEN ANGIE HAD SOMEONE TO PUT THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET!YOU'RE STEP MOMA AND MOTHER IN LAW IS NOT AS INNOCENT AS SHE PRETENDS.AND THIS POST WAS FORWARDED STRAIGHT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OD CMH AND GO RUN TELL HIM ITS THE JONES'ES ALL YOU WANT TO BECAUSE THIS TIME YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!AND NOW YOU HAVE PUT PEOPLES NAMES ON HERE THAT ARE GONNA RETALIATE BACK AT YOU. THEY AS FAR AS I CAN TELL HAVE STOPPED POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF YOU! AND FYI I POSTED THIS POST BECAUSE ANGIE TOLD PAT THAT YOU HAD HER MEDICAL RECORD AND SHARED IT WITH HER SO MISS NURSE HOW WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE? AGAIN IM NOT THE JONES FAMILY GET YOUR DAMN STORY STRAIGHT. WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ANGIE SHIT PAT OUT OF INSURANCE MONEY AFTER CARING FOR HER DADDY ALL THOSE YEARS WHILE ANGIE TRAFFICKED DRUGS COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND FED DRUGS TO KIDS. AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A REAL PARENT EVEN LETTING YOUR KIDS GO NEAR HER ! YOU NEED BALLS BUDDY AND HELP.AND IF YOU WERE A REAL PARENT YOU WOULD NEVER EVER LET YOUR KIDS AROUND ANGIE OR HER CHILD!OR YOU'R DRUNK DADDY! YOU THINK BECAUSE WE MOVED ON AND GOT AWAY THAT WE DONT STILL HERE SHIT ON ANGIE AND DANNY ALL THE TIME WELL WE DO! NOW I THINK YOU OWE THE JONES AN APOLIGY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY POST!
What a response. Who knows where this shit comes from anyway? Get technical, get to manufacturing some evidence right fast too. Yes, after I posted I recalled the names and who you were, but you ARE wrong, and my wife's good name at her place of employment will stand up to that, keep making your false claims if you must. I just assumed that it was the Jones family again because they seem to think they have a good reason to hate us. Do what you do, and say what you say, it's good that you moved on. Sure doesn't sound like it though. Oh, and by the way, my "daddy" is not a drunk. My daddy is a deceased veteran just like the one Pat took care of for so long, and we were all by his side through his battle with lymphoma. Whoever told you whatever about Pat must be bout full o crap... First I've heard. Good night to you all and good luck with that evidence, make it good.
CALVIN

United States

#863 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what a hostile rn from third floor oh god please be carefull if you have to be admitted there.she sounds very very mean.and angie said she was an rn damn watch out for the iv and the meds she liable to kill us as mad as she is.and i hope r jones dont get real sick and have to be admitted to her floor hell she liable to kill that man.and he is dieing anyways. damn what a hostile nurse at cmh
The K

Black Mountain, NC

#864 Oct 18, 2009
CALVIN wrote:
<quoted text>wow jodi i sure would hate to be in the hospitol and have you as my nurse.you sound visious although i know this is coming from your drunk husband,please again understand im not a jones i am pat turners daughter and son in law the one your drunk daddy and step mother did so wrong,and had you not of given angie imformation about pat you would have never been posted about and yes angie did say all these things about you!!!!!!!!!!1 all,she used to bitch like hell because you all came to visit,sad that you still fooled by her.you will learn soon, laura will be talking to you about putting peoples names on here that we dont even talk to our self.
Who tha f*ck says I'm a drunk? Yes, this is her husband. So, uh, what exactly ties us to "How Angie did Pat, again?" Right, not a damn thing. Feel free to take it out on us though, we check this site-- well every year or so--- just when we hear of people shit talking us. You would do the same, at least read up on here to find out what you've done now. All new to me boss.
The K

Black Mountain, NC

#865 Oct 18, 2009
CALVIN wrote:
<quoted text>wow what a hostile rn from third floor oh god please be carefull if you have to be admitted there.she sounds very very mean.and angie said she was an rn damn watch out for the iv and the meds she liable to kill us as mad as she is.and i hope r jones dont get real sick and have to be admitted to her floor hell she liable to kill that man.and he is dieing anyways. damn what a hostile nurse at cmh
It's the nurses husband, not the nurse. He just wants to know why it's always some bullcrap like this from Angie's past affecting us.
CALVIN

United States

#866 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
To Gail or Libby, it really doesnt matter: English lessons, or just simple grammar would be an awesome place to start before revealing your actual level of ignorance to those who try to read your bull. How bout you piecesa of scum sucking trash just keep your mouths shut before your meth rotted teeth fall out. That will assist in keeping those who are innocent and have no place in your bullshit right where they need to be-on the sidelines waiting on the shit to stop flying. Jealousy is not a good motive, just because the government has yet to offer free internet, along with foodstamps and medicaid, you still overcome and use public utilities to get your muddling of thought out. See, you aragaine innovators, now just go out and find a friggin job so that you won't lust over what others have. Nice try, I almost thought it was Angie this time.....dumbass. A job would be an awesome thing for all of you, there wouldn't be the time to piss so many people off, you could support your habits instead of hardworking folks like those you speak of. Guess for people like you it's a good thing that Darwin doesn't make the rules anymore.
again robert im not a jones im not lj or gale angie had told a woman named elaine about jodie giving out hippa info on our family so go call up your drunk step mother and see if you can wake her wide fat ass before 12 pm and tell her to keep her mouth shut about your wife she started every bit of this shit telling elaine to tell us to watch jodie that she would give out imformation on our family now good bye we are blessed to be away from that crazy bitch angie. we want nothing to do with any of you and again i think since the jones and josies mom fugured out what a liar angie really was i havent seen many post to you all or about you all.it was all angie keeping the shit going and having your family to post shit and get the jones started but again we do not communicate with the jones, so you do owe them an apoligy for your dear drunken mother in law angie and talk about teeth look at her rotten teeth and wide load ass.
CALVIN

United States

#867 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
Who tha f*ck says I'm a drunk? Yes, this is her husband. So, uh, what exactly ties us to "How Angie did Pat, again?" Right, not a damn thing. Feel free to take it out on us though, we check this site-- well every year or so--- just when we hear of people shit talking us. You would do the same, at least read up on here to find out what you've done now. All new to me boss.
your mother in law angie said you were a drunk and she bitched the whole time pat kept her kid for free about you your wife and your wifes sister and do you know how poor matt gets treated no you dont but i here she has a bad problem being mean to him. we are out of that crazy ass family and yes pat took very damn good care of toy while angie run drugs went to prison and never had time for dad! you have a lot to learn about dear angie!
CALVIN

United States

#868 Oct 18, 2009
The K wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the nurses husband, not the nurse. He just wants to know why it's always some bullcrap like this from Angie's past affecting us.
because angie starts it and lies and lies and lies her way out of it some day you will figure her out,are you not the same husband who got acused by angies daughter that you were gonna kill someone and it came back to be a big lie? well angie is the same way you just have not see n throught her lies yet. now leave us the hell alone we are doing just fine without that witch in our life... you need to tell danny that drinking heavy and having sugar will kill him and thats what she is after.
CALVIN

United States

#869 Oct 18, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TLF... sent to laura easthttp://www.topix.net/forum /city/lenoir-nc/TLFH5759J07T75 N7U/post864enhttp://www.topix. net/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TLFH5 759J07T75N7U/post859
Cornbread and beans

Black Mountain, NC

#870 Oct 19, 2009
just for everyone's info........NO ONE, not even an RN can go and obtain a person's medical records without permission. go and try it yourself. you can only obtain certain records of your OWN, much less anyone else's. damn idiots, you kill me!
Pizzed

Black Mountain, NC

#871 Oct 19, 2009
angie wrote:
if she takes such good care of her kids,
why do i get ask to keep them.and there over doseing grandma cant get out of her pill bottle long enough to even put a diaper on her new grand son. dont worry jeannie i will kiss him for you.until you are off of your crazy medication.
[danny and angie] proud grand parent's haha jodie said you have always been un predictible and on anti psicotic drugs. so she is used to you'r craziness.
Listen here, "Angie", or whatever dumbshit you really are, I was just browsing Topix and came across your dumbazz posts. You are full of crap and you had better leave JK and RK out of your stupid azz games you play because I am not playing anymore. I'm fed up and if you want to meet me somewhere to settle this, just name the place and time. I will certainly be there. Everything you have posted is bullshit and lies and you know it. I mean it, I'm fed up. Come on and meet me, you idiot. Go to school or get a job and STOP making up lies and stirring up trouble. It will come back to haunt your dumbazz one day.
yournuts

Simpsonville, SC

#872 Oct 19, 2009
The people who know Robert and Jodie know that they are good people. Jodie is a good mom and a good rn. All the hippa crap that is spoke of sounds like a bunch of hearsay. Good luck getting it to go anywhere. I work under strict hippa laws and I know for a fact that the "I heard that she said that he said" bull crap wont fly.
Whatever

Hickory, NC

#873 Oct 19, 2009
Cornbread and beans wrote:
just for everyone's info........NO ONE, not even an RN can go and obtain a person's medical records without permission. go and try it yourself. you can only obtain certain records of your OWN, much less anyone else's. damn idiots, you kill me!
Others can obtain medical files. It depends who you are and what you need them for. Study up on your knowledge before you speak. If you study the HIPAA laws you will see for yourself.
Cornbread and beans

Black Mountain, NC

#874 Oct 19, 2009
To WHATEVER: I have studied the HIPPA laws and the new PRIVACY ACT requires signatures from patients to obtain their records. A nurse cannot just walk into the records dept and simply ask for records. YOU need to study up, not me. I worked in healthcare before I just retired. What about you?
this needs 2 stop

United States

#875 Oct 19, 2009
im only going to post this once
because im not a topix fan and i go to school and i do not take part in the topix lies the down grading of inocent people and talking of children.i have a daughter myself and her name got splattered all over this nasty filth at 4 yr's old.but i do have some thing's to set clear.
my mother who's name got put on here by the 'K' PERSON!works every day and she has to care for our dad who is very ill and he does not have long here with us. my mom never ever tried to pull anyone into a custody battle or anything else.she only took up for her family when her family was being trashed to death by idiot's on here that are only here for trashing purposes! this is to the k family j and r k my mom has not posted anything about you on this web sight.and she never would of posted way back when you all were posting had you're [dumb step mother]not of kept lies going all the time.yes we also deal with the same step sister you all have and i remember her lie about mr r kincaid she even took my mom to r k 's home. it turned out to be just one of her lies.her mother is not the person she has pertraed you all to be at all. she has lied to you,her husband, she has broken up you're own aunt's first marriage, she has cheated on you'r dad.she drinks like a fish takes as many pills as anyone you all acuse of taking pill's vicodin 7.5 from hallmark family care she uses walmart for her pharmacy so look her up on her narcotic record. she lied to mrs reed for a long time,she lied to her own pastor. she is the cause of her daughter's problems! not us! we have had the same problems with her daughter as she has had. no body has ever tried to drag you or any of you'r family into anything except you'r dear drunk step mother whom you still have so much to learn about. so i say to you we are so sorry you thought this was us.posting to you all because it was not! and we are not out to cause you any kind of trouble.we dont even know you people other than you'r names! so please mr "K" dont say bad stuff about our dad he is dieing too.and we are sure that you're wife is a very good nurse. and we are sure you are a good father. we are not the bad people we were put out to be.you only got angie's lieing side of the story. but now all of her lies are finally starting to come through and people are seeing what she is about, her own child has written letters about her mom being drunk,doing drugs her own daughter reported her mother to an on call social worker herself.so we do know what you have been through with our step sister and you'rs but please know all we have ever wanted was to get her some help and her mom fought that until dss stepped in,im sorry this has been a long drawn out post but my mom cant take this junk right now and i dont come on topix.i would not be on here right now if my mom were not so upset because she has not bothered any of you and all of a sudden our dad get's called ugly names and my mom's name get's put in a post. bless you all and please read into you're step mom's games before she hurt's you'r daddy or causes you all trouble.thank you. libby's daughter's. and jk and rk we do not have any thing against you or anyone in you'r family. we were angry at first but it all worked out we dont even know you all. i want be back on here because i choose not to waste my time on topix but i had to make this post to tell you we are not the people posting junk about you're wife or you.and fyi we dont post about this cmh issue because we know nothing about it. angie has alot more enemy's than you all know about so please don't assume it's us! thanks again.and we are no kinship to calvin/angel/ or any of them people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trumps first day in office 3 min Truth 2
Women's march against Trump swamps Washington s... 17 min princess of sikhim 2
Waco1910 On NAMBLA List 18 min princess of sikhim 2
Obama's last stand today 24 min Bill 22
Cornbread Shack 28 min princess of sikhim 15
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 2 hr Screw yall 52
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Screw yall 79
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 2 hr Viscous Vinny 53
trump a russian agent? 10 hr Waco1910 168

Lenoir Jobs