Leftwing, liberal, loons, lies, and m...

Leftwing, liberal, loons, lies, and more lies

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2011
How can the leftwing hacks have the stupidity and the downright ignorance to get up in front of the public and try and blame the AZ shooting on the rightwing leaning tea party.
If you are a democrat and are not sick of the same ol songs, blame the right, blame the right, then you are pathetic. It is the same way I feel about so called moderate Muslims that stand idolly by and say nothing when terrorist bomb churches and blame the Jews and infidels (non-muslims) for everything.

goodness the insanity factor goes up daily from the
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#2 Jan 11, 2011
OB experienced wrote:
How can the leftwing hacks have the stupidity and the downright ignorance to get up in front of the public and try and blame the AZ shooting on the rightwing leaning tea party.
If you are a democrat and are not sick of the same ol songs, blame the right, blame the right, then you are pathetic. It is the same way I feel about so called moderate Muslims that stand idolly by and say nothing when terrorist bomb churches and blame the Jews and infidels (non-muslims) for everything.
goodness the insanity factor goes up daily from the
You deny the GOP lies,that the Tea Party lies?How about Kyl's pork lie and Bachmann's pork lies?How about the "grassroots(astroturf )movement" that hypocritically spends record ammounts to lose twice in Calif And Delaware and Nevada and Oregon And Colorado and New York and West Va.The Tea Party is down to earth about as much as the doodoo they spread.The Tea Party activists attacked the female Move On worker in Ky.Violent bullying seems part of their MO.Loughner targeted a Dem politician in a predominantly Republican state.There's no denying that,Cleopatra.And Sarah Palin's website placed gun sites on Gifford's district.Giffords protested that fact in March 2010.Her Tea Party opponent Jesse Kelly suggested targeting Giffords in an ad that advertised shooting an M16 w/him.No denying that either.It's not that Loughner isn't insane, the point in Palin and others' senseless attacks COULD have(no certainty) flamed the embers of his insanity.Perhaps he's not the only insane one mentioned here.And why not a GOP politician,they're much more plentiful in Arizona.And the gold standard/conspiracy bullshit on his video mirrors other far right rants,kinda like McVeigh.Why would Palin remove her "map"?Must've felt something.And certainly Palin did not call for such violence,but she has never encouraged a healthy political discourse.Far right news service Newsmax ignored the tragedy for almost two days and when they did report,they called the perp a potsmoking liberal because he read Mein Kampf. Well in case you do not know,Nazism and fascism are/were Right Wing movements;communists are from the Left. And both are morally wrong and extremes.Maybe you can someday overcome your unfounded bias.
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#3 Jan 11, 2011
Are we not inherently just...Americans? Why then have we split ourselves into any other party than that? We have truly forgotten who we are as a country!!!!
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jan 11, 2011
PublicDefender wrote:
Are we not inherently just...Americans? Why then have we split ourselves into any other party than that? We have truly forgotten who we are as a country!!!!
reasonable sentiments
repro54

Gaffney, SC

#5 Jan 11, 2011
PublicDefender wrote:
Are we not inherently just...Americans? Why then have we split ourselves into any other party than that? We have truly forgotten who we are as a coun
try!!!!
very well put.
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jan 12, 2011
repro54 wrote:
<quoted text>
very well put.
And actually something to build on

Since: Oct 10

Lenoir

#7 Jan 12, 2011
PublicDefender wrote:
Are we not inherently just...Americans? Why then have we split ourselves into any other party than that? We have truly forgotten who we are as a country!!!!
LOVE this, just LOVE it.

I will say I can't believe anyone is putting blame on anyone but the shooter. We are becoming a nation of oh don't say that word or this word because someone can do something crazy and the blame fall on you. Come on now.. If someone does something wrong it is their fault and their fault only. Time for people to be accountable for their own actions and stop putting the blame on everyone/thing else.
historys lesson

Bunnlevel, NC

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Hate speech doesn't incite violence? What did the Brown Shirts do to Jews after Hitler's diatribes? What did the Tutsi do to the Hutu after hate radio talk show broadcasts? What did the Romans do to Christians after Nero's lying hate speech about the cause of the fires? What do you think is the purpose of hate speech?
Violence is a very obvious vehicle of change. However the problem with using that method is its unpredictability and its propensity to turn on its master.
Joanmarie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE this, just LOVE it.
I will say I can't believe anyone is putting blame on anyone but the shooter. We are becoming a nation of oh don't say that word or this word because someone can do something crazy and the blame fall on you. Come on now.. If someone does something wrong it is their fault and their fault only. Time for people to be accountable for their own actions and stop putting the blame on everyone/thing else.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2011
Please, please give me a break the Dems are the vehicles of lies. They are so shaken by the votes cast in the midterm elections they are capable of causing or inciting riots to finish screwing up this last stronghold of democracy. Yes I meant 4ell yes. Obama has repeated many times hate of the right, fighting, guns and knives and talkin about putting his boots on the throats of his enemyies. The main media will help incite violence to by envoking gun control as a solution....just wait and see.
Guns don't kill, they shoot where the nut behind the trigger points.
Bornherehowboutu

Lenoir, NC

#10 Jan 12, 2011
OB experienced wrote:
Please, please give me a break the Dems are the vehicles of lies. They are so shaken by the votes cast in the midterm elections they are capable of causing or inciting riots to finish screwing up this last stronghold of democracy. Yes I meant 4ell yes. Obama has repeated many times hate of the right, fighting, guns and knives and talkin about putting his boots on the throats of his enemyies. The main media will help incite violence to by envoking gun control as a solution....just wait and see.
Guns don't kill, they shoot where the nut behind the trigger points.
One thing for sure. The Islam extremest jobs have gotten easier. They are now sitting back laughing their a55es off watching the country fall from within. No Muslims needed. They see the now BACKPEDDLING GOP and teaparty's hate speeches, rants over socialism, communism, loss of rights etc: can reach only one nutcase and BANG, he flips out and does their work for them. Then of course both the GOP and TP deny any fault at all. Typical.
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Joanmarie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE this, just LOVE it.
I will say I can't believe anyone is putting blame on anyone but the shooter. We are becoming a nation of oh don't say that word or this word because someone can do something crazy and the blame fall on you. Come on now.. If someone does something wrong it is their fault and their fault only. Time for people to be accountable for their own actions and stop putting the blame on everyone/thing else.
Are you suggesting we let Manson outta prison?
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#12 Jan 12, 2011
OB experienced wrote:
Please, please give me a break the Dems are the vehicles of lies. They are so shaken by the votes cast in the midterm elections they are capable of causing or inciting riots to finish screwing up this last stronghold of democracy. Yes I meant 4ell yes. Obama has repeated many times hate of the right, fighting, guns and knives and talkin about putting his boots on the throats of his enemyies. The main media will help incite violence to by envoking gun control as a solution....just wait and see.
Guns don't kill, they shoot where the nut behind the trigger points.
you understand nothing of politics.Every single presidential election in last 40 yrs(probably longer) has resulted in the president's party gaining more seats in congress than they would gain two years later.Its a natural adjustment. The Tea Party spent almost a quarter billion to lose the Senate campaign and gubernatorial race in California alone.Big money backed,not grassroots.Same ole,same ole.It is nothing more than the rich/rights vehicle to buy their way. Ever heard of the Koch brothers. There are always a segment that votes straight tickets,it was a naturally occurring adjustment of American politics and you declare it a mandate? They LOST in WVA,DEL,NY, ALASKA,Nev, Ore,Colo,California.And in presidential elections California And NY are major.You've been lied to and are so delusional you cannot recognize it.Ask Ron Paul what he thinks of the Tea Party. And you're not embarrased by Palin? Limbaugh is blaming Dems. And fyi Mein Kampf/hitler was right wing.Why would Obama hate America.Cleopatra, you're serious clueless.What has Obama done specifically to anger you? Being Black is my guess.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2011
People who believe ridiculous things, do ridiculous things. Re: conservatives.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2011
look around and view all that hope and change..why just look up there in the road to prosperity see it's a plane..no it's a ...why it's..it's P Bo's super high gas prices he has failed to lower. He can change the course of the same ol poli... well he is faster than a speeding bullet goin bankrupt and disquised as a president he talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time... and yes my friends their are still duma$$e$ that will still follow the man with BLUE LIPS.

Paleeeese I am preaching to deaf ears...BIG EARS THOUGH
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#15 Jan 12, 2011
Fact Checker 101 wrote:
People who believe ridiculous things, do ridiculous things. Re: conservatives.
"I get nervous when they start shooting piano players"Nilsson
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#16 Jan 12, 2011
historys lesson wrote:
Hate speech doesn't incite violence? What did the Brown Shirts do to Jews after Hitler's diatribes? What did the Tutsi do to the Hutu after hate radio talk show broadcasts? What did the Romans do to Christians after Nero's lying hate speech about the cause of the fires? What do you think is the purpose of hate speech?
Violence is a very obvious vehicle of change. However the problem with using that method is its unpredictability and its propensity to turn on its master.
<quoted text>
Reichstag too.According to founder Mussolini,Fascism is the marriage of government and corporations.Personal freedoms suffer for the benefit of the "common good"Sounds familiar doesn't it.The far right's hero Reagan did little but erode person freedoms(warrantless searches) and promate Corporate welfare (GE owned him) and it was furthered along by W's idiocies,like "the Constitution(which he swore to uphold)is nothing more than a piece of paper" and "this would be easier if this was a dictatorship,and I was the dictator" and unprecedented torture and gifts to Wall Street.And he was an oilman too. No country in the world's history has ever revealed one of their own spies either.Not interested in being the good guy anymore, only preserving their own twisted idea of America.And the right bitches about the democrats?The author of this post produces nothing but erroneous generalizations and biased diatribes but no evidence.Sheesh,truth is stranger than fiction.
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

#17 Jan 12, 2011
OB experienced wrote:
look around and view all that hope and change..why just look up there in the road to prosperity see it's a plane..no it's a ...why it's..it's P Bo's super high gas prices he has failed to lower. He can change the course of the same ol poli... well he is faster than a speeding bullet goin bankrupt and disquised as a president he talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time... and yes my friends their are still duma$$e$ that will still follow the man with BLUE LIPS.
Paleeeese I am preaching to deaf ears...BIG EARS THOUGH
you're a bigot
Bornherehowboutu

Lenoir, NC

#18 Jan 12, 2011
OB experienced wrote:
look around and view all that hope and change..why just look up there in the road to prosperity see it's a plane..no it's a ...why it's..it's P Bo's super high gas prices he has failed to lower. He can change the course of the same ol poli... well he is faster than a speeding bullet goin bankrupt and disquised as a president he talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time... and yes my friends their are still duma$$e$ that will still follow the man with BLUE LIPS.
Paleeeese I am preaching to deaf ears...BIG EARS THOUGH
You are preaching what you have been scammed into becklieving. God gave most two eyes, two ears, one mouth. You seem to be lacking the eyes and ears but your mouth takes up the slack.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2011
Lord lord you libs are so predictable now lets blame the right for being racist. Nothing but pouring gas on a fire. Ronny was the very best president. You lefties can not tolorate a man of charecter and especially one with the country in mind. Speaking of Ahabs laughing I bet they were really busting a gut when ol meally mouth Reed got up in front of the world and said, "the war is already lost"
they politcized 911 and the war and passed tons of pork just for giggles. buying votes with the Unions with our money...money that our sons and daughters and their great grand kids will have to repay.
Obama is a racist...."boot to the throat...whos ass to kick. If they bring a knife well bring a gun" littlo me a racist nah that Black Panther loving Negro is though.

WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY DONE SO BAD THAT WE DESERVE WHAT OBAMA HAS SET OUT TO DO.....DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.
God forbid if a known conservative,(nut job) does do something like AZ killing... you dumba$$e$ WILL GO CRAZY AS HELL...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2011
Hey oh man I could get ritch. If the DMC comes to Charlotte....nah anywhere it goes. I'll get rolls of toilet paper and have the constitution printed on them..libs would go crazy over stuff like that and over at the RMC rolls with ol big ears picture on them ...you tell me huh!!! owe yeah politicize those ears...yeah it's all in tha...ahh!!!!

Just dreaming taxes will be so high and inflation so high...I'll just use REAL MONEY

WHERES THE FREAKIN JOBS P BO, THE GREEN TECHNOLOGY,
ALL THAT HOPE AND CHANGEY STUFF.....YOU PATHETIC MORONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 5 min Preacher Man 182
The Logic Fails me: 6 min waco1909 277
Did God curse the Negro?. 25 min Floridiot 45
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 1 hr Localbusinessowner 97
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 4 hr Preacher Man 43
CIA Chief Brannen Warns Conservatives 5 hr Preacher Man 2
Coalition forces target ISIS-convoy leaving Fal... 7 hr Yes Liberal 1

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages