The Bold & Beautiful
Everything

Boone, NC

#42 Nov 9, 2012
Well excuse me REALLY but I think your pretty full of yourself. I can honestly say my experience at Martin and co was a lot better because I didn't have to deal with a bunch of faggots!!! Or the parking, or just the whole atmosphere!!!! It's a lot more laid back, quit being so judge mental and pointing fingers when you know nothing! Now I guess we have some disagreement on the page :)
Everything

Boone, NC

#43 Nov 9, 2012
Oh and one more thing REALLY, when I went to Martin and co to get my hair done the ladies had nothing but good to say about bold and beautiful!!!! They all just said they had raised the price of booth rent so high that they couldn't afford it and come out ahead! So maybe you just shut your mouth and get your facts straight before you say stuff you know nothing about. I've known my stylist for years, and I know of heather and don't think either would either bother their time with trashing B and B. bold and beautiful has the name they have because they earned it!!!!!
Really

Fleetwood, NC

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Go put your new job on facebook as soon as you post trash on here at 1 am......smart!
SayNoToDrugs

Boone, NC

#45 Nov 9, 2012
REALLY is a creeper! Or Facebook stalker either one!
tchurch

United States

#46 Nov 10, 2012
Well as for me to be honest it is just that I am nosey... There is just a lot of buzz going around as to why that many would leave at one time. As far as their sexuality I could care less that the choice they make my concern is I don't want to give money to someone who is abusing the government and taking advantage of a system designed to help those who need it... It's not right point blank no matter what the situation is and I don't want to support it!!
Common Sense

Sherrills Ford, NC

#47 Nov 10, 2012
Really disappointed in the people on this thread. Some of you know you are saying things that aren't true, and you are using people's prejudice to fan the flames.

You are talkng about good people who have worked hard in a community where they get to read comments like this on a public forum. If any of the comments are coming from the ladies who left, you might find that you reap what you sow.

And before you start calling me names, I am not affiliated with B&B in any way. David has been a good friend to me, and I don't why they stay in a town where people treat them this way.
Zoey

Fleetwood, NC

#48 Nov 10, 2012
Exactly Common Sense! If these cowards really have that much of a problem with B&B, simply DON'T GO THERE! But it seems, this whold thread was started as a smear campaign and common sense tells everyone who would be the ones to start it! I personally have only been to B&B maybe three times and all were very enjoyable and I was very pleased with my results! Shame on you girls!!
YourDaughterLove sMyBBC

United States

#49 Nov 10, 2012
Them sissies on coke!! Coke boys dealin 8's!
HammerHead

Maiden, NC

#50 Nov 10, 2012
concerned wrote:
yes,I know they are gay!!BUT I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE SICKNESS!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS????? Maybe I should find someone else to do my hair! If one is sick shouldnt they both be sick??? And working and getting disability???? THATS NOT RIGHT!!
I want to know about the sickness too! I know that the older one had Cancer a while back.
Mrs S

Moore, SC

#51 Nov 10, 2012
Zoey wrote:
Exactly Common Sense! If these cowards really have that much of a problem with B&B, simply DON'T GO THERE! But it seems, this whold thread was started as a smear campaign and common sense tells everyone who would be the ones to start it! I personally have only been to B&B maybe three times and all were very enjoyable and I was very pleased with my results! Shame on you girls!!
Actually I was a loyal client to Mr. Icard for a number or years and I did decide to stop devoting my business to them after the quality went down along with the company inside of the shop. I am not promoting nor advertising for any other salon, this is a public forum in which ones opinion can be voiced and that is simply what I am doing. The last straw for me was having to leave a salon with my haircut unfinished because someone was to ignorant to pay the power bill. I'm sorry but no "high" end salon would ever let that happen, especially the amount of money paid to get your hair done on a loud and obnoxious environment.
Real

Lenoir, NC

#52 Nov 10, 2012
AmenEverything wrote:
If it wasn't so full with random people that aren't even getting there hair done the parking wouldn't be an issue...Between their drugged out whore daughter and all the rough looking people coming in and out of there I wouldn't be surprised if it was something shady going on. I always felt on edge when sitting there in the small waiting area, so I am glad the 8 girls left because I am sure the new place will feel much safer. They say if you start to hang around trash, you start to smell like it.

I think that the B&B got rid of all the trash when the 8 girls left.
Everything

Boone, NC

#53 Nov 10, 2012
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the B&B got rid of all the trash when the 8 girls left.
.
Obviously your the trash, talking crap about people you most likely don't even know. I think it's pretty crappy that people on here are putting the girls down because they chose to move shops, who cares. No one seriously put down bold and beautiful, I simply stated that I liked Martin and co better, this is a place to put opinions ya know? And as far as B and B is concerned, no I won't give them my business because the owners are very open with their sexuality and I don't agree with it. And also because the power gets cut off, the prices are outrageous, and the fact that one recieved disability and still works- that's wrong. I am not promoting either facility I'm just stating my opinion. I am not affiliated with any of the girls either, I've known my stylist for years and have met the other girls through her, but I think it's their decision and if the move makes them happier that's all that matters. It's obvious something wasn't going on right at B and B so they bettered themselves, I don't think anyone can call them trash for that.
Mommy2randm

Charlotte, NC

#54 Nov 10, 2012
At Martin and company for hair appointment today had a great and relaxing experience
Real

Vale, NC

#55 Nov 10, 2012
If all od the girls left then why are they still talking about the B&B?? Move on and live your life at Martin co and let them move on at the B&B. Besides, everyone has a family that they need to raise and worry about instead of worrying and talking about other people. Each person needs to take care of their own family... Espically the one who has a police officer for a husband. I have friends that know him and it sounds like she needs to worry more about her marriage and find out things that she does not know. I am not for either side because I know girls from both salons, but I will say that B&B has always been the best in town and have always treated me with respect and been kind.
Busted

United States

#56 Nov 10, 2012
This is insane!!!! I kno who's already sleeping with the new BOSS!!!!
whatever

Bessemer City, NC

#57 Nov 10, 2012
That's just it. It is over for the girls that were working there. They are not talking about or bashing B & B. It is a beautiful salon. Just too much drama. Drama just like the statement made about one of the girls husband. What does that have to do at all about a change in career? Just something to hurt someone. They are trying to move on with their careers and hope B & B does the same but that apparently is not happening.
CCD

United States

#58 Nov 10, 2012
The stylists made their choice on their own, so why don't everyone just hush about it and let them do their jobs. If either one of them were sick, it didn't bother you for them to do your hair before, so why should it bother you now!! You all need to grow up. Its their business why they left and does not change their work habits and make them perform their work better or worse. If Mr. David or Chris did you hair before whats wrong with them doing it now. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
CCD

United States

#59 Nov 10, 2012
Busted wrote:
This is insane!!!! I kno who's already sleeping with the new BOSS!!!!
Better watch what you say about Police officer's wife and why be such a puss and just say Tracey!! Tracey is a great person and she handles her work and her personal life well. Why don't you just ask Benji!!!!
Real

Vale, NC

#60 Nov 10, 2012
whatever wrote:
That's just it. It is over for the girls that were working there. They are not talking about or bashing B & B. It is a beautiful salon. Just too much drama. Drama just like the statement made about one of the girls husband. What does that have to do at all about a change in career? Just something to hurt someone. They are trying to move on with their careers and hope B & B does the same but that apparently is not happening.
Just like all of the other comments on here were directed to the owner of the B&B and about his being gay. The people who started the drama are the ones that deccided to talk negative about people I KNOW for a FACT have been good to them. Everyone just wants to be the boss... and the 2 months free booth rent is a good reason to leave... espically when you want to go up on the prices of your new customers! Everyone NEEDS to leave everyone's families alone and just grow up and get over it! The truth will come out because it always does! And as an official client now of the B&B, I can't wait for this community/county/Martin to see what is really going on here. God takes care of everything and he will take care of ALL involved in everyone would just STOP and MOVE ON! Everyone is an adult, a mother, a father, a grandparent, or someone who both loves people at each salon and at both salons. So it's time for EVERYONE to act like it. This feels middle school drama and will never go away as long as people keep adding fire to the flame!! THINK ABOUT THAT TOO! & I don't owe anyone an explination, but I chose to post today because there are people on here that are just trying to manipulate the situtation and take advantage of it. Why can't EVERYONE just move on with their lives?!?!?
Lonie

United States

#61 Nov 10, 2012
Pebbles wrote:
Thanks!
Did Dodie not leave?
Who owns Martin?
Yes you know Dodies still there! She can't get a job anywhere else cause her loser husband is able to hang around all the time cause he DON'T work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The climate change hoax continues... 7 min Victor 47
Robots plant,harvest barley without human assis... 30 min waco1909 3
Concealed carry holder stops church rampage 33 min Victoria 1
Protest erupts over Health Care Plan. 1 hr tom 10
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 1 hr southern at heart 86
I Steal & Make Fake Posters 1 hr Victoria 2
I'm Victoria,why do I post as waco1909,and DOC? 1 hr Victoria 15

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages